Neighbours: The One Soap No-One Should Be Missing... (P2)

Comments

• yosemitesamyosemitesam Posts: 869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WHat a pity he missed his chance to be on Charlie's bar staff

He could join Kate's dance group :D
  • lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Old Bloke wrote: »
    I agree with all the comments about Chris, they've completely ruined his character - why do they do things like this?

Love baby Nell, even if she does look about 9 months old. :)

I know they can't use real babies all the time but Sqid was obviously clutching a doll !
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patrick is a cute baby compared to Nell. Nell looks like a year old anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHat a pity he missed his chance to be on Charlie's bar staff

could you imagine walking into Charlie's everyday and being met by one of these :D
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    I see all Tash's character development of the last year or so has been pissed away the second she got back with Andrew. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All I can remember about yesterday's episode is Tasha should never have worn that dress
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Duller than a dull Sunday afternoon in Dullington, the capital city of Dull County, Dullland today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Duller than a dull Sunday afternoon in Dullington, the capital city of Dull County, Dullland today.

Oh dear Gulfie and you are normally positive, it's usually me that is negative
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    Oh dear Gulfie and you are normally positive, it's usually me that is negative

Just seems so flat right now. The show needs a bit of a shake up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »

You weren't wrong there Gulfie It was unbelievably boring
  • lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You weren't wrong there Gulfie It was unbelievably boring

Now the 'breastfeeding scandal' is about to hit - Tash offends Sonia!!!

Sonia offends me every time she opens her mouth or waves those hippy clothes around!

Roll on Steph's return - maybe she and Toadie will reunite!
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Quite possibly, but I have a feeling Steph will get nasty with Lucas.

Anyway, with all these new families happening soon, does this mean the axe will be unleashed and various characters will go?
  • whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    Now the 'breastfeeding scandal' is about to hit - Tash offends Sonia!!!

Sonia offends me every time she opens her mouth or waves those hippy clothes around!

I was 100% on Tash's side, Sonya made me so angry!

And are we meant to be on Chris' side with this Aiden thing, hes allowed to have a bit of a separate life! He doesn't have to tell Chris everything, jeez!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FGS, just shut up Sheila you interfering you old harridan. The fact that she has barged in and decided to live with her grandson is annoying enough but this trying to set Chris up :eek: Georgia also, she has only been around for such a short time and what's with all the arm flapping? Get a grip Neighbours, this is so boring and unbelievalbe
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could write pages on the hilarity of Kate being asked to help find Chris a man but i won't :D It does feel she has no storyline of her own and is being shoe-horned into episodes for the sake of it

Sheila finds an attractive gay man in about 5 minutes of looking? yeah that doesn't happen! I do like her and Tash at the bar though

Regarding yesterday: Vanessa really asked everyone before Rhys without once considering him? er,,,
  • lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Georgia been in anything else before? I keep feeling like ive seen her somewhere before.
  • retrovertigoretrovertigo Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    FGS, just shut up Sheila you interfering you old harridan. The fact that she has barged in and decided to live with her grandson is annoying enough but this trying to set Chris up :eek: Georgia also, she has only been around for such a short time and what's with all the arm flapping? Get a grip Neighbours, this is so boring and unbelievalbe

I'm close to switching off if Shelia continues to be at the forefront of several stories.

I'm no fan of "comedy" busy bodies. I used to watch - and enjoy - Doctors, but turned off the day Mrs Tembe arrived. Can't stand stuff like that, as people would speak up much sooner to people sticking their nose into everything.

The charity thing was hilarious. Lucas and Vanessa saying "maybe a doctor, they are all loaded" and not even mentioning Rhys's name :)

Feel sorry for the girl who plays Tash. She had grown (as someone said above) but I guess having to act out poorly written guff, and then act next to Andrew - who can't act for toffee - must be disheartening.
  • IphigeniaIphigenia Posts: 8,109
    Forum Member
    I would like to mince Sonia. Gosh, she's irritating. I know Tash doesn't do tactful but Sonia is just being a psycho mom. Ugh.
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,741
    Forum Member
    The charity thing was hilarious. Lucas and Vanessa saying "maybe a doctor, they are all loaded" and not even mentioning Rhys's name :)
    But Rhys has never shown he's the generous type. If you're thinking who could be a mystery benefactor, Rhys is not the first person that would come to mind - that's like thinking of Paul Robertson!
    Iphigenia wrote: »
    I would like to mince Sonia. Gosh, she's irritating. I know Tash doesn't do tactful but Sonia is just being a psycho mom. Ugh.
    Would Sonya be going full throttle if that other mother hadn't of egged her on? I think Sonya is in the right to complain, as Tash should have told those guys to leave if they were uncomfortable with Sonya breastfeeding. Interestingly, when this aired in Oz, a presenter made a statement about breastfeeding shouldn't be done in public places, and that caused quite a controversy. It's a topical issue, and one no other soap has tackled (AFAIK).

Love seeing Charlotte.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iphigenia wrote: »

Jeepers a baby orientated episode, how boring. I worked in a pub when a whole load of the local NCT arrived en masse, I had a baby at the time but even I found it a bit overwhelming. Tash offered her an alternative place to breast feed and also all this rubbish with Toadie ushering out clients so that he can gaze at Nell, it was so OTT
  • IphigeniaIphigenia Posts: 8,109
    Forum Member
    I'm an exceptionally old fashioned, female fart, and loathe the sight of public breastfeeding; I don't like the sound of suckling babies, it sets my teeth on edge. I wouldn't complain to the management though.

Sonya's stupid, freaky-deaky over-reaction annoyed me though. Mince her!
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,527
    Forum Member
    I kind of stopped watching Neighbours... but with the news of Sarah/ The Turners/ Angie/ Steph/ the other people coming into the show, I've started to watch again (OZ Pace).

Been watching from the Turners first ep and I have to say the show is on fire at the moment - bringing back Sarah was a stroke of genius and all the plots (barring a couple) are actually interesting. The show feels like its where it should be and thankfully in the hands of people who now what the show is about - thats what's been missing the past couple of years.

Sure there are still some characters that should be gone (Sophie - thankfully she's going... and Ajay is so dull)... but the Turners are a good family + its good to see Lou have his family around him.

Anyway... Neighbours has me as a view back :D
  • lybertynelybertyne Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A bit far-fetched today. I very much doubt any man would complain about a reasonably attractive youngish woman breast feeding in public.
  • ButterfliesButterflies Posts: 2,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since when did Sonya become such a b*tch? :(
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    lybertyne wrote: »
    A bit far-fetched today. I very much doubt any man would complain about a reasonably attractive youngish woman breast feeding in public.

I guess that's one way of describing Sonya.
This discussion has been closed.