Gina is the only one who speaks up...

StubeStube Posts: 16,804
Forum Member
✭✭
I thought it was really spineless of Wolfy (and Jackie) to not back Gina up. They've all expressed their shock at Hazel's VT and while Gina brings it up with her, Wolfy and Jackie backtrack and make out Gina is just making things up. I'd be pissed if I was Gina.

Comments

• SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The others are sly slugs who haven't got the balls. Such cowards.
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    setting her up for nominations
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Gina!!
  • Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what she gets for trying to use VT's against people.

Lovely bit of comeuppance.
  • P BarnardP Barnard Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh come on, everyone lies in their VTs. If they didn't they wouldn't stand a chance of making it into the house. We all know this, yet people seem to think its the gods honest truth.
  • ***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    P Barnard wrote: »
    Oh come on, everyone lies in their VTs. If they didn't they wouldn't stand a chance of making it into the house. We all know this, yet people seem to think its the gods honest truth.

Yeah but why didnt Hazel just admit it ... Why not say she exaggerated instead of denying it.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave Mac wrote: »
    That's what she gets for trying to use VT's against people.

Lovely bit of comeuppance.

Exactly, she wanted to cause a little trouble over nothing. I wonder what people would say if they seen her VT ? And how would she react ?
  • EuphorianSkyEuphorianSky Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only one (to my knowledge) that challenged Hazel :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ***KEL*** wrote: »
    Yeah but why didnt Hazel just admit it ... Why not say she exaggerated instead of denying it.

She really didn't say much other than the kind of fodder BB loves to hear. Hazel isn't stupid, she knows what BB wants to hear.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to admire gina,she's scared of no one,she won't be sh!t on that's for sure.
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Exactly, she wanted to cause a little trouble over nothing. I wonder what people would say if they seen her VT ? And how would she react ?

Well some of the HMs have watched her VT tonight so I'll guess we'll see.......
  • wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    Love her :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This whole argument really sums up woman in general... It's quite funny.
  • lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wolfe and jackie hung her out to dry.
  • lynn666lynn666 Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stube wrote: »
    I thought it was really spineless of Wolfy (and Jackie) to not back Gina up. They've all expressed their shock at Hazel's VT and while Gina brings it up with her, Wolfy and Jackie backtrack and make out Gina is just making things up. I'd be pissed if I was Gina.

Ye I totally agree that Wolfe an Jackie are spineless now Gina will most defo be up for public vote :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Respec to da Gina for keepin it real and speakin her mind.
  • SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wolfe had told, Dexter, Sophie, a Twin, and Callum in the BR, about Hazel stiring the pot after 2 weeks.

So all of them could not stand up and say, hold on Wolfe you just mentioned it in the BR.
  • Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They sold her out big time. They all went in with a plan but only Gina came out with a semblance of integrity.
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    gina does most if not all her nasty talk in the diary room,before coming out and kissing their asses.how is that not fake.

oh i forgot,she does bitch out in the open with wolfie sometimes.a fantastic housemate to be friends with.you picked wisely there gina!

Also,the reason that insect conversing moron is giving gina the time of day....is because she was promised stuff on the outside from her.

So,basically gina one friend in there and thats via blackmail with the the current least fav housemate.....very astute gino!!!!!
  • SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well some of the HMs have watched her VT tonight so I'll guess we'll see.......

I am sure they will have a lot to say, expecially about Gina.