Options

games u wished weren't connected to ur Xbox Live account

ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This is just for fun ok.

My 8 Y/O daughter likes to play certain games from Windows 8, unfortunately, these games get connected to MY Live account :blush:

so far I have....

The Little Mermaid...undersea adventures
Disney Fairies

as u can imagine, I take some stick from friends when they see what I'm supposed to have played lol all in good fun tho.

Thank god she has her own profile on the 360. shame about the laptop tho lol

Comments

• Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all know it's you playing those games really.:D:p
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ridge Racer Driftopia... I played the beta on PSN and it installed trophies to my account. Trophies on a bloody beta >:( .

Other than that no, as I have a tendency to test play borrowed games and PS+ downloads on another account to avoid adding a load of junk to my main account.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gother wrote: »
    We all know it's you playing those games really.:D:p

LOL I admit, I tried the Fairie game :D she got stuck and asked me to help.

that's the excuse I'm sticking with
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL I admit, I tried the Fairie game :D she got stuck and asked me to help.

that's the excuse I'm sticking with

:D:D:D
  • Options
    SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not embarrassing, but I have a few games on my list I want to get rid of because I either didn't like the game after trying it or thought it was crap.

Because they gave away silly achievements though they're stuck on my list as MS won't let you delete a game unless you have 0 points in it! >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not embarrassing, but I have a few games on my list I want to get rid of because I either didn't like the game after trying it or thought it was crap.

Because they gave away silly achievements though they're stuck on my list as MS won't let you delete a game unless you have 0 points in it! >:(

Yeah it sux. We should be allowed to delete whatever we want. I mean if a games that crap, you aint gonna have many achievements on it anyway.
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    I wish I could delete Hotline Miami from my PSN account. One of those, I'll give this a go moments... got about halfway through chapter 3 and realised dying millions of times and feeling on the edge of wanting to put my foot through the telly was not my idea of fun! >:(:D
  • Options
    LadyxxmacbethLadyxxmacbeth Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's why dead or alive extreme 2 has shit hard achievements. I have 1k megamind
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get why people gripe about having 0 (or low) scoring games on their trophy / achievement lists.

Why does it matter? Is it really so shaming that you haven't 1000 G'd or Platinum'd every game you have ever played?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get why people gripe about having 0 (or low) scoring games on their trophy / achievement lists.

Why does it matter? Is it really so shaming that you haven't 1000 G'd or Platinum'd every game you have ever played?

They clutter up the list.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because for some people having 1000Gs or a platinum trophy means that they have completed the game 100%, having games that you have played once and hated be on the list could be annoying because its a reminder of some of the crap games you've played

Each to their own though for me I only really care about getting the platinum on games I like, I'm two/three trophies away from having the platinum on mass effect 2 one of them being finish the game on hardcore if there wasn't a trophy tied to the difficulty i'd never of played it and just done another normal playthrough, there are probably hundreds of games on my list with low percentages though thank you PS Plus
  • Options
    jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Avatar: The Burning Earth for me!

even though it was possible the Easiest 1000g ive ever got, i still believe my achievements should be real accomplishments! Like doing Halo 3 on Legendary alone! noiw thats an achievement worth showing off!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jxbrenna wrote: »
    Avatar: The Burning Earth for me!

even though it was possible the Easiest 1000g ive ever got, i still believe my achievements should be real accomplishments! Like doing Halo 3 on Legendary alone! noiw thats an achievement worth showing off!

i don't even have 1000g on avatar i have about 500g I personally wouldn't 1k a game as in my opinion its a bit nerdy. I'm not slagging anyone off if it makes them happy that's ok but for me a 1k means its an incredibly easy game or you put in too much time
  • Options
    shoestring25shoestring25 Posts: 4,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes i do wish you could delete games of your trophy list (ps3 user) some you try and dont like and then it sits there at 0% for ever and your never going to play it again but you cant get rid of it. making your trophy list probably 3 times as big as it needs to be
  • Options
    GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes i do wish you could delete games of your trophy list (ps3 user) some you try and dont like and then it sits there at 0% for ever and your never going to play it again but you cant get rid of it. making your trophy list probably 3 times as big as it needs to be

Mine is the same, full of games I gave tried and hated and are sitting there with no trophies or 1 or 2 bronze, I wish I could at least remove the ones with no trophies.
  • Options
    jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i don't even have 1000g on avatar i have about 500g I personally wouldn't 1k a game as in my opinion its a bit nerdy. I'm not slagging anyone off if it makes them happy that's ok but for me a 1k means its an incredibly easy game or you put in too much time

well i have about 4games ive 1k'd :)

Minecraft, Hitman, Avatar TBE, and LOST Via Domus
    ive got a few other which im only one or two achievements off but ill get round to them :).

i can say that if i worked on them properly like i used to when i was younger my Gamerscore would be around 55 thousand and not 41 thousand like it is currently :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a gamerscore of 56455. I only have 3 games 1k'd. One is Megamind as I got bet that I wouldn't 1k a game. I completed the hitman games by accident because I liked them so much.
    I have someone on my friends list that will get a guide off the internet to find every hidden object and tell him how to 1k the game and to me the internet has ruined the whole achievements thing.
    I would have completed Dishonoured but I chose to put that witch to sleep and it classed it as killing her and I never got the achievement. I'm not going to play the game again though just to get it though.
    I have a few 0g games but not many. i have a bit of a rule that you should always get at least one achievement unless you've played it for ages then hate it. that doesn't happen often.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a gamerscore of 56455. I only have 3 games 1k'd. One is Megamind as I got bet that I wouldn't 1k a game. I completed the hitman games by accident because I liked them so much.
    I have someone on my friends list that will get a guide off the internet to find every hidden object and tell him how to 1k the game and to me the internet has ruined the whole achievements thing.
    I would have completed Dishonoured but I chose to put that witch to sleep and it classed it as killing her and I never got the achievement. I'm not going to play the game again though just to get it though.
    I have a few 0g games but not many. i have a bit of a rule that you should always get at least one achievement unless you've played it for ages then hate it. that doesn't happen often.

How do you accidentally complete a game?
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Avatar 1000g is pretty embarrassing to have. I only rented the game to see if it was really true it was that easy to get the full achievements. Same with Fight Night 3,CSI, Terminator Salvation and King Kong. Although the last two were so bad it was punishment trying to finish them

I got a few games I have got over 1000g but that's only because of the dlc. Fallout,New Vegas,L4D and Borderlands for example.

LEGO Indiana Jones, Lego Batman, Prince of Persia TFS,Call of Duty 2,Call of Duty 4,Assassin's Creed 2,Sleeping Dogs and Far Cry 3 are the only games I completed aside from the embarrassing easy ones.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By playing it a lot not by actively seeking out achievements
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gormond wrote: »
    Mine is the same, full of games I gave tried and hated and are sitting there with no trophies or 1 or 2 bronze, I wish I could at least remove the ones with no trophies.

On Xbox Live you can delete the games with no gamerscore from the list but as soon as you get some stupid achievement for like 5G it takes the option away!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For me a 1k means its an incredibly easy game or you put in too much time

Or it means you enjoy playing it and enjoy the challenge of getting the achievements.

For example I had completed Xcom Enemy Within on hard mode but when I noticed a trophy to complete it using only 4 guys in every mission rather than 6 I thought the added challenge would be fun, and it was :D
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm ashamed to say....

Hour of Victory.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gormond wrote: »
    Or it means you enjoy playing it and enjoy the challenge of getting the achievements.

For example I had completed Xcom Enemy Within on hard mode but when I noticed a trophy to complete it using only 4 guys in every mission rather than 6 I thought the added challenge would be fun, and it was :D

I've only platinumed 3 games which were the first 2 Assassins Creed games and Minecraft.

The Assassins Creed franchise with all the collectibles is probably the games I've spent too much time on but I love the games.

So far my scores are:

Assassins Creed - 1000/1000
    Assassins Creed II - 1000/1000
    Assassins Creed : Brotherhood - 1025/1250
    Assassins Creed : Revelations - 980/1490
    Assassins Creed III - 905/1350
    Assassins Creed IV : Black Flag - 1090/1250
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've only platinumed 3 games which were the first 2 Assassins Creed games and Minecraft.

The Assassins Creed franchise with all the collectibles is probably the games I've spent too much time on but I love the games.

So far my scores are:

Assassins Creed - 1000/1000
    Assassins Creed II - 1000/1000
    Assassins Creed : Brotherhood - 1025/1250
    Assassins Creed : Revelations - 980/1490
    Assassins Creed III - 905/1350
    Assassins Creed IV : Black Flag - 1090/1250

I got platinum in one assassins creed game and I must admit collecting the feathers was not fun and was only because it was all I was missing for 100% lol.... I have not bothered doing it for any other assassins creed game for that reason.