Options

What a difference a week makes...........

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,214
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was banned last week for slagging of Pete and his disability. A week later i love the guy,he's not only funny,but intelligent and caring. The bit just now with Lisa was so sweet. What a difference a week makes. :)

Comments

• Options
    Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like the editing is working a treat for Channel 4...I have watched the live feed non-stop and haven't raised so much as a smile over Pete...with Sezer it's like I've been injected with laughing gas...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    count_olaf wrote:
    I was banned last week for slagging of Pete and his disability. A week later i love the guy,he's not only funny,but intelligent and caring. The bit just now with Lisa was so sweet. What a difference a week makes. :)

Thats good to hear! The Pete/Lisa relationship is fantastic - I was wetting myself laughing at them last night, and adore how well they get on.
  • Options
    CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    count_olaf wrote:

Ah well nice to be back then eh,?

getting banned is so stupid, :rolleyes: ;)

i thought Pete was just acting when he first came in and fell down stairs so took an instant dislike to him,

but i soon relised my mistake and my to soon to jugde stance i think he's Brilliant now and what a laugh tonight with him and Lisa he is so scared of her. :D