Options

Ritchie Scott in EE

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
Forum Member
✭✭
Who thinks that Ritchie should be bought in as a permanant character? She could develop something with Naomi and give her something to do too. Then maybe Naomi's mother could join and take a disliking to the whole "lesbian" thing going on with her daughter.

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    Jamesessex69Jamesessex69 Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I think Naomi should be hit by a bus and killed. She should then never be mentioned again.

I agree that Richie Scott should become permenant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with James 100%. Naomi dead= soapy happy.
  • Options
    iiHEARTy0uiiHEARTy0u Posts: 13,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is Ritchie Scott?
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No I think Naomi should be hit by a bus and killed. She should then never be mentioned again.

Over rated IMO, especially as a Solicitor. She would not get anywhere without the daft scripts to help her.
  • Options
    darren_1990darren_1990 Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    They are not daft scripts I loved her last night. She was a lady with class and I can't wait to see more scenes with her
  • Options
    Gambit_is_aceGambit_is_ace Posts: 9,458
    Forum Member
    iiHEARTy0u wrote:
    Who is Ritchie Scott?

i second this... :confused:
  • Options
    KIIS102KIIS102 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    I think shes the solicitor for Phil and a very dodgy one :S
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes a lawyer for Phil. He sent her to help Sonia.

Much rather Sonia gts bumped off than Naomi.

As for this Scott woman, let her stay in, and then in court, let her get trampled all over by the prosecution. Hopefully a male prosecutor, so it'll shatter the women who like her because she represents 'a strong woman'

PS: I bet not even this Scott woman could sort Ben out
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Ritchie Scott should become a permanent character, i liked her scenes last night. And i didn't know Ritchie could be a woman's name. :eek:

I like the OP's idea though for a storyline for Naomi and Ritchie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what would her storylines be?.....defending the shoplifters in Patricks shop, Drawing up the baby selling contract between Dippy Dawn and the Doctors wife.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are not daft scripts I loved her last night. She was a lady with class and I can't wait to see more scenes with her

Ordering two coffees was very classy :rolleyes:

The whole Pauline death thing is totally daft and unrealistic.
    Why would the Police want to interview Sonia without having all the information available :confused:

In real life, the Officer investigating would have present at the PM and would have been aware of the medical evidence straight away, unless they needed to send samples away for examination. I doubt that would be necessary in this case.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Ritchie Scott should become a permanent character, i liked her scenes last night. And i didn't know Ritchie could be a woman's name. :eek:

I like the OP's idea though for a storyline for Naomi and Ritchie.

They could run a stall on the market and dish out legal advice at the same time :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    Who thinks that Ritchie should be bought in as a permanant character? She could develop something with Naomi and give her something to do too. Then maybe Naomi's mother could join and take a disliking to the whole "lesbian" thing going on with her daughter.

What do you think?

lesbians on EE - how very very dare you! :D
  • Options
    Hollo and GonchHollo and Gonch Posts: 4,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a Richie fan too. Maybe she could be struck off as a solicitor after her dodgy practices are unearthed, so she buys the club as a new career move.

She could then employ Shirley behind the bar and we'd have a mean double act.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    is ritchie scott a lesbian?
  • Options
    bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a Richie fan too. Maybe she could be struck off as a solicitor after her dodgy practices are unearthed, so she buys the club as a new career move.

She could then employ Shirley behind the bar and we'd have a mean double act.

I LOVE that idea!!
  • Options
    Hollo and GonchHollo and Gonch Posts: 4,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And i didn't know Ritchie could be a woman's name. :eek:

It's short for Richmal, apparently. Somebody referred to her by her full name the other day.

As in Richmal Crompton, who wrote the 'Just William' books.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed... now... how to arrange said incident? LOL :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What age do you think she is? I could not figure it out. She looks quite young in the face but her hair looks very grey and for this reason thought she might be in her 50's
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    iiHEARTy0u wrote:
    Who is Ritchie Scott?

At first I thought he was the guy from Cillit Bang but now I remember that is Barry Scott and this is the lawyer from EE. Silly me. :D:D
  • Options
    Rob22Rob22 Posts: 11,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest it would be better if Richie Scott wasn't a permanent character

because if she was to become a permanent character - her character would soon go stale and run out of storylines, so it's best if we just see her "from time to time"