Options

South Park 'Middle view'

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,492
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In America is often referred to as 'South Park Conservative' we don't really have a phase for it over here but it applies to me.

I think people who read the daily mail ''bloody countries gone to dogs'' are idiots and they wind me up... however I think the uber leftist guardian reading types who always have to keep pointing out this kind of attitude and thinking there SOOOO clever for it. Are also idiots who wind me up.

Neither of you are clever for what you do, your both utter knobheads. Unpopular view but there I've said it.

Comments

• Options
    4pounds644pounds64 Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No festive spirit today then? :)

FWIW I agree that neither end of extreme views have much to boastful about - much less if they take their gospal from one news source and never take the time to expose themselves to the other side of the debate.
  • Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In America is often referred to as 'South Park Conservative' we don't really have a phase for it over here but it applies to me.

I think people who read the daily mail ''bloody countries gone to dogs'' are idiots and they wind me up... however I think the uber leftist guardian reading types who always have to keep pointing out this kind of attitude and thinking there SOOOO clever for it. Are also idiots who wind me up.

Neither of you are clever for what you do, your both utter knobheads. Unpopular view but there I've said it.

Well said, I agree! :D
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member

Surely you've just described the vast majority of people - those whose political opinions lie somewhere between left and right and who aren't vocal about them? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bringing this one back as it has meaning again as the riots continue and the hardline left wing takes on the hardline right wing. Both blaming each other for this. I and those who has this this world view. Just sit and want facepalm so badly.
  • Options
    Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    In situations like this the blame game might as well be played on a roulette wheel, chances are the causes are roughly equally true.