Celebrity Brother 13 - The Viewers Discussion Thread

Comments

• pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    Just to state, I will be moving BOTS to tomorrow night, currently it's not something that I can do.

It should be tomorrow at 9.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got to know him quite well and I think he'll stick it out. It was me who came up with the eternal victim thing, Daniel went along with it. Hopefully now I'm out he can show himself in a better light.

He has a lot of redemption to be doing if that's to happen.
  • I've Got ClassI've Got Class Posts: 12,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got to know him quite well and I think he'll stick it out. It was me who came up with the eternal victim thing, Daniel went along with it. Hopefully now I'm out he can show himself in a better light.

In that case, Daniel is not only a bully but he is a hypocrite as well. :) He seemed to really hate 'sheep' yet that is exactly what he was? ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daniel deserves a Jade Goody style eviction imo.
  • dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Comparing him to a racist is a little unfair.
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agree!

Glad one bully has gone! Now for him!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's more of a Jo or Danielle. Jade left tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, my dear.

What is 'unfair' is the way that you treated Natalie. It was disgusting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Comparing me to a racist is also unfair. A bitch yes, but I never bullied anyone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jade wasn't racist but she was a bully.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah, actually!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, my dear.

What is 'unfair' is the way that you treated Natalie. It was disgusting.

I know it was, and I have apologised for that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Comparing me to a racist is also unfair. A bitch yes, but I never bullied anyone.

The way you treated Natalie and Eliza WAS bullying.

You had a problem with Eliza from day 1 and NEVER let it go. You made horrible comments to her! It was beyond uncomfortable to be in there, and then you seemed to kick it up a gear when I walked.

Natalie's treatment was BEYOND awful!
  • PBarlowFan123PBarlowFan123 Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like you all to provide evidence please at the, in theirselves, disgusting labels that you have branded me with? 'Bully', alluding that I am racist? Where do you get off on such a thing? I don't believe that I bullied anyone in that house at all and in fact, what was said to me after was much worse and was not punished. Furthermore, I believe the level of bias from Jess, when she was meant to be an impartial Big Brother, to be unbelievable.
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh, Daniel's walked as well. My day's brightened up. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh, Daniel's walked as well. My day's brightened up. :)

A triumph for the night!

Both of them out! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it was, and I have apologised for that.

Has she responded?

If she has then I have to hand it for her, it takes a big person to forgive someone for treating them like crap.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A triumph for the night!

Both of them out! :D

Pipe the **** down- you're the biggest hypocrite going, mate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *chants*

Get Nat back!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pipe the **** down- you're the biggest hypocrite going, mate.

Admittedly I never said how I properly felt in there, but that was down to feeling so intimidated and 'on edge' to be able to say anything to you or Queenie. Other's have PM'd me saying the same thing. It wasn't a nice situation to be in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like you all to provide evidence please at the, in theirselves, disgusting labels that you have branded me with? 'Bully', alluding that I am racist? Where do you get off on such a thing? I don't believe that I bullied anyone in that house at all and in fact, what was said to me after was much worse and was not punished. Furthermore, I believe the level of bias from Jess, when she was meant to be an impartial Big Brother, to be unbelievable.

It isn't fun when your on the receiving end is it?

And I don't think you're a racist, everything else is pretty accurate though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone want to know who tipped Mitch off about the noms discussion? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Admittedly I never said how I properly felt in there, but that was down to feeling so intimidated and 'on edge' to be able to say anything to you or Queenie. Other's have PM'd me saying the same thing. It wasn't a nice situation to be in.

It isn't a nice situation to be in when you're being branded a bully either, something I definitely am not.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    Right, I am going to state this now before it gets even more out of hand.

I create and run this game every series for fun, for housemates to have fun, for viewers to have fun and for me to have fun.

Currently this is anything but fun.

People throwing serious words like Bully around is seriously horrendous and makes you no better than the people you are accusing them of.

I'm not defending either parties here, but people are being absolutely disgusting here, this is all pantomime, yes there is friction but there is NO bullying going on in that house and there hasn't been.

If this is seriously what a series and a viewers discussion thread has got to, then there isn't a future for Celebrity Brother and for the first time I'm seriously considering leaving it here.

I also don't appreciate people throwing the word 'fix' around at me just because an eviction hasnt gone your way, some people need to have a serious look at themselves and think that they may be investing a little too much time in this game if they take to accusing me of things like that.

At this stage I'd say this thread is in serious danger of being closed by the mods, so be sensible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was never 'biased' as Big Brother. I gave official warnings to two disgusting, ignorant bullies. I was then targeted by both of these, who, from that moment on made ludicrous demands over comments they failed to report/were taken out of context.
This discussion has been closed.