Options

Premium bonds prizes not updated?

Ancient IDTVAncient IDTV Posts: 10,174
Forum Member
✭✭
The High Value Winners and Prize Checker are both for the May draw. I thought the last draw was actually for June.

Comments

• Options
    Keefy-boyKeefy-boy Posts: 13,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The draw takes place at the beginning of the month, the June draw hasn't taken place yet, it's May 13 today.
  • Options
    Ancient IDTVAncient IDTV Posts: 10,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I realise the date, but I thought the draw was always a month ahead (ie The March Draw results would be announced on the third working day in February etc.).
  • Options
    Keefy-boyKeefy-boy Posts: 13,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I realise the date, but I thought the draw was always a month ahead (ie The March Draw results would be announced on the third working day in February etc.).
    I think you are mistaken, the prizes for each month are paid in the same month as the draw for that month.
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What would be the point in that? The prizes are all distributed in the month the draw was made. so it's not as though the draw could be dated for when prizes are received.
  • Options
    fainéantfainéant Posts: 2,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know there is a few weeks still to go but anyone know how I might get an advance copy of the results for the Derby at Epsom on the 7th June? :D
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fainéant wrote: »
    I know there is a few weeks still to go but anyone know how I might get an advance copy of the results for the Derby at Epsom on the 7th June? :D

I did have a mystic vision about this, but before I could write it down, my spirit guide loudly announced the winning lottery number for this Saturday. Two things I remember:
    1. It's a horse
    2. I'm positive it's three years old.