[Game] The Chance Factor: Semi-Final

Comments

• EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You barely made 2 pages, this has to be the shortest show ever! :p

I guess the weather is to blame for the low amount of views (and possibly votes) tonight, I just hope we get enough for a reliable result.
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Stephen has yet to vote and Eliza's away on holiday so both of them are at a disadvantage right now.

But I do agree, I hope we got more votes in before 9pm.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Why do people not just send votes in?
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    I am really not sure what to say about a few of these performance at the moment :confused:
    Forum Member
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    I am really not sure what to say about a few of these performance at the moment :confused:

Which ones?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    hey guys sorry I wasn't here was out watching the Wimbledon final and didn't realise the time. Great show and will vote now
    Forum Member
    bboy1988 wrote: »
    hey guys sorry I wasn't here was out watching the Wimbledon final and didn't realise the time. Great show and will vote now

Please could you post your comments?
    Forum Member
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Please could you post your comments?

I don't have any comments done i was busy yday and today watching the Wimbledon finals and was gonna do them on the spot. What I can do is quickly pass a short comment on each performance.
    Forum Member
    bboy1988 wrote: »
    I don't have any comments done i was busy yday and today watching the Wimbledon finals and was gonna do them on the spot. What I can do is quickly pass a short comment on each performance.

Yes please!!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only more than an hour left to vote, keep the votes coming.
    Forum Member
    Viewers?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only 1 viewer vote so far, but there's still loads of time.
    Forum Member
    Brenda

Brenda I wasn't overly fussed on the song but I think given the theme it was alrite. I have been absolutely slaughtered for doing what your mentor done saying imagine in your tone and been told that's unacceptable before. I think it was on good performance but not my favourite from you.

Union J

Guys much better than I have seen but still I am not getting the harmonies that I would expect from a group at this stage of the competition. I feel that you have the potential but really need to show the harmonies and not 4 very good singers standing singing in unison.

Lucy

Lucy I am really disappointed that your mentor hasn't changed it up and allowed you to do something else. in the real show you changed it up and sang completely different styles of songs and I was looking forward sooo much to you.

James

James that was amazing. You are so special and amazing. Your performances are so subtle but so stunning. In my opinion I feel that you deserve a place in the final as you have been the most consistent person in my opinion.
    Forum Member
    Brenda

Brenda I really liked that performance even if I have been waiting on a Jasmine Sullivan song being used lol. I think it was a great song choice and I will see you in the final.

Union J

I am bitterly disappointed by this song choice. If my memory serves me correctly your mentor used a glee version of a song in week 1 also. That's a massive no no for me.

Lucy

Again I refer to above comment.

James

James that was something out of your comfort zone but was absolutely amazing. I really hope you get into the final as I feel you deserve to be there.
    Forum Member
    Ha I am just looking at this and realising that 4 out of the top 5 were acts I put forward for the show lol :p
    Forum Member
    I am guessing you want Brenda and James in the final Stephen? :D
    Forum Member
    I want James there lol

I feel Brenda will be there and it's a tough call between Lucy and Union J
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Under 20 minutes left to vote...this is actually a bit of a close race!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The lines have now CLOSED!

Results be will be revealed shortly...
    Forum Member
    Good luck everyone!!! :)
    Forum Member
    Best of luck
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So earlier tonight, we had our four acts all singing their hearts out in order to reach the final but for one act and one mentor, the dream is over, so let's welcome back the judges and the semi-finalists!

bboy1988 & The last of the Boys
    James Michael

jackamakka & The last of the Girls
    Lucy Spraggan

pingu58011 & The last of the Overs
    Brenda Edwards

puppylove7 & The last of the Groups
    Union J

So remember, there is NO bottom two, your votes alone have decided which are going to the final so good luck to all.

Alright, with this...in NO Particular order, the first act returning for the Final is...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRENDA EDWARDS!

Congrats Brenda and Pingu, you're one step closer now.

The second act safe for the Final is...
    Forum Member
    Congrats Brenda and Sol
    Forum Member
    :D Thank you so much!!!