Comments

• Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    GORTONIAN wrote: »
    Believe the African holiday snaps are in this weeks edition
    Can he go any lower ???

Never:o:o
    You must be getting him confused with some other orange twit, TM has been very vocal about his wish for more privacy:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    No.... sadly no news on Cheesus the Movie :( but as a consolation prize, I bring you other news of great joy: The Face of Fakebake will be appearing shortly on your (small) screens as The Face of Iceland!

http://www.bestdaily.co.uk/showbiz/news/a591567/peter-andre-announced-as-the-new-face-of-supermarket-iceland.html

I knew things were bad for him but.......:o no wonder he needs the fakebake so much walking in KP and Katonas shadows :blush::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No.... sadly no news on Cheesus the Movie :( but as a consolation prize, I bring you other news of great joy: The Face of Fakebake will be appearing shortly on your (small) screens as The Face of Iceland!

http://www.bestdaily.co.uk/showbiz/news/a591567/peter-andre-announced-as-the-new-face-of-supermarket-iceland.html
    Oh good grief >:(>:(
    I can't bare his nasally monotone voice.
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh good grief >:(>:(
    I can't bare his nasally monotone voice.

Hopefully he won't sing. Although I wouldn't put it past him, especially if they let him do a Christmas ad...:o

There's an Iceland along from my work, and I occasionally pop in for odds'n'ends (they do sell stuff other than prawn rings, you may be surprised to hear! :D). I hope this new deal doesn't mean that there's going to be photos of his gurning orange pinched-weasel face all over the shop. I won't be able to cross the doors!
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Hopefully he won't sing. Although I wouldn't put it past him, especially if they let him do a Christmas ad...:o

There's an Iceland along from my work, and I occasionally pop in for odds'n'ends (they do sell stuff other than prawn rings, you may be surprised to hear! :D). I hope this new deal doesn't mean that there's going to be photos of his gurning orange pinched-weasel face all over the shop. I won't be able to cross the doors!

"It's gonna be a BIG NIGHT, TONIGHT!
    Dad's gone to Iceland, that's right!
    And it's not even because he's just tight,
    It's because it tastes great, like him, alright!"

"Wooo ooohhhhh ooooo Mysterious Meat,
    I wanna microwave you...
    Wooah ooooohhhh ooooah, Mysterious Meat,
    I'm not worried you are blue..."

"Dooo dooo do dooo These prices are insania,
    Dooo dooo do doo don't worry that the food leaves you in painia"
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "It's gonna be a BIG NIGHT, TONIGHT!
    Dad's gone to Iceland, that's right!
    And it's not even because he's just tight,
    It's because it tastes great, like him, alright!"

"Wooo ooohhhhh ooooo Mysterious Meat,
    I wanna microwave you...
    Wooah ooooohhhh ooooah, Mysterious Meat,
    I'm not worried you are blue..."

"Dooo dooo do dooo These prices are insania,
    Dooo dooo do doo don't worry that the food leaves you in painia"

Chokes:D:D:D
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What this about Iceland? I'm confuse?
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What this about Iceland? I'm confuse?
    Following in the illustrious footsteps of Kerry Katona, Colleen Nolan, Jason Donovan and Stacey Solomon, Peter Andre continues to go from strength to strength by becoming the face of Prawn Rings - Iceland.
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just sitting killing some time in the airport and decided to log in to get some up to date Tango news. I'm delighted to see the laughs never stop. African holiday snaps in OK! Check! Well, he's predictable, I'll give him that. NYCC going down a storm at the festivals (singgers). And my absolute favourite news to come back to: TM is the new face of Iceland!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! :-)

I've just interrupted my other half who is reading his book to tell him. He turned to me before I had a chance to say it myself and said 'STS' ;-)

Too funny :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Just sitting killing some time in the airport and decided to log in to get some up to date Tango news. I'm delighted to see the laughs never stop. African holiday snaps in OK! Check! Well, he's predictable, I'll give him that. NYCC going down a storm at the festivals (singgers). And my absolute favourite news to come back to: TM is the new face of Iceland!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! :-)

I've just interrupted my other half who is reading his book to tell him. He turned to me before I had a chance to say it myself and said 'STS' ;-)

Too funny :-)

Laughing at TM? What a great way to spend the long boring wait at an airport.

STS;-)
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Following in the illustrious footsteps of Kerry Katona, Colleen Nolan, Jason Donovan and Stacey Solomon, Peter Andre continues to go from strength to strength by becoming the face of Prawn Rings - Iceland.

lmao - that's too funny!!
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lmao - that's too funny!!

Isn't it just?
    Although what's even funnier is that using your fake family man image to flog frozen food is seen as proof of Tangoman's talent, popularity and blossoming career.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't it just?
    Although what's even funnier is that using your fake family man image to flog frozen food is seen as proof of Tangoman's talent, popularity and blossoming career.

The message gets very confusing from the fans that aren't fans. He is incredibly rich, yet still needs to sell his kids, incredibly popular, but can't sell his records, going from sts, yet is advertising a brand that is connected to a gig he did years ago, has always been rich because he is clever, yet has lost it all so needs to grab everything he can now.

I think they need to get their stories straight. It's beginning to be like comparing his interviews - a load of self-serving tosh that changes it's message every other week (which roughly equates to each oh-so-private OK cover) :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Isn't it just?

Being the face of Iceland has absolutely nothing to do with his popularity, look at the calibre of celebs they've used before, all of them z-listers who'll do anything for a fast buck, easy money for them & I suspect, relatively cheap for Iceland.

The thing is, I can quite believe KK shops in Iceland but have difficulty imagining TM & Ems lugging 16 bags of prawn rings back to the boot of "The Beast".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being the face of Iceland has absolutely nothing to do with his popularity, look at the calibre of celebs they've used before, all of them z-listers who'll do anything for a fast buck, easy money for them & I suspect, relatively cheap for Iceland.

The thing is, I can quite believe KK shops in Iceland but have difficulty imagining TM & Ems lugging 16 bags of prawn rings back to the boot of "The Beast".

Quite. As if PrivateEmbol is ever going to feed Meelieticket a chicken nugget.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll say one thing for Iceland: Their recruitment process certainly favours washed up, talentless reality media **** who would sell their own children for a £10k cheque:

Kerry Katona: Check (too many examples to illustrate)
    Colleen Nolan: Check (remember that icky story about her buying her son a night with a prossie for his b'day)? (ugh)
    Stacey Solomon: Check (numerous OK shoots, stories about splits with her partner blah blah blah).

Yep, well done Pete.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are all victims of the Groupthink phenomenon. Just so you know.

Secretly, in your heart, you think TM is a fine, upstanding, multi-talented individual, embraced by the public (and Malta) who is just doing his best for his family but, rather than admit that on here, you instead agree that he is a dreary orange cheesemeister who will say/do/flog anything to stay relevant because you fear conflict and prefer to deny what your heart is telling you in order to maintain harmony on this thread.

Shame on you all for your lily-livered, sheep-like, AntiPetey Party line toeing. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Secretly, in your heart, you think TM is a fine, unstanding, multi-talented individual, embraced by the public (and Malta) who is just doing his best for his family but, rather than admit that on here, you instead agree that he is a dreary orange cheesemeister who will say/do/flog anything to stay relevant because you fear conflict and prefer to deny what your heart is telling you in order to maintain harmony on this thread.

Shame on you all for your lily-livered, sheep-like, AntiPetey Party line toeing. >:(

Well, if that's the case then so are the detractors of every zeleb - KP, KK et al. Heck, thinking about it, Katona is one of our finest singers, a moral example to us all and a template for how to live your life successfully.

*rushes out to download all of Pete and Kerreh's albums*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll say one thing for Iceland: Their recruitment process certainly favours washed up, talentless reality media **** who would sell their own children for a £10k cheque:

Kerry Katona: Check (too many examples to illustrate)
    Colleen Nolan: Check (remember that icky story about her buying her son a night with a prossie for his b'day)? (ugh)
    Stacey Solomon: Check (numerous OK shoots, stories about splits with her partner blah blah blah).

Yep, well done Pete.

PA's a perfect addition to their wall of fame. He's the same colour as a lot of their food.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if that's the case then so are the detractors of every zeleb - KP, KK et al. Heck, thinking about it, Katona is one of our finest singers, a moral example to us all and a template for how to live your life successfully.

*rushes out to download all of Pete and Kerreh's albums*

:o Hurrah for Pru who has broken free from the Groupthink Phenomenon chains!! :o:D

*pats self on head for being the catalyst*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Secretly, in your heart, you think TM is a fine, unstanding, multi-talented individual, embraced by the public (and Malta) who is just doing his best for his family but, rather than admit that on here, you instead agree that he is a dreary orange cheesemeister who will say/do/flog anything to stay relevant because you fear conflict and prefer to deny what your heart is telling you in order to maintain harmony on this thread.

Oh! That was directed at us????

I thought that they were trying to explain his popularity!

Nothing but love for you lot, but I don't really feel the need to express my long-held opinion that ALL Orange Media **** are fairly contemptible and always laughable just to impress people I don't know.

How does anyone explain the deep hatred some have for one OMW while they can justify the behaviour of an equally OMW?:confused: Because out of the two POV's. I know which one is much more illogical.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nothing but love for you lot, but I don't really feel the need to express my long-held opinion that ALL Orange Media **** are fairly contemptible and always laughable just to impress people I don't know.

How does anyone explain the deep hatred some have for one OMW while they can justify the behaviour of an equally OMW?:confused: Because out of the two POV's. I know which one is much more illogical.

^ :D That does make more sense, to be fair.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Absolutely RATFLMFAO.:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o Hurrah for Pru who has broken free from the Groupthink Phenomenon chains!! :o:D

*pats self on head for being the catalyst*

*takes bow whilst simultaneously joining the PA fan club*:o

Now, now Arty - don't be silly.

Taking, for example, PA and KP. Well, both of them have used their kids for profit - in fact PA still is - on a regular basis. But it's perfectly acceptable because he loves his kids and his 'career' is going from strength to strength and he's super rich, and he's the face of Iceland and doling out coffee at festivals. I mean, I bet, Michael Jackson is looking down and thinking 'this guy is GOOD - where did I go wrong'?

Conversely, KP is the **** of Babylon and had an abortion and apparently there all sorts of things that she gets up to that regularly get quoted as fact before threads mysteriously disappear. Also, KP is talentless and is reduced to doing sub par work to maintain the edifice of a career. Oh. Wait. er.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *takes bow whilst simultaneously joining the PA fan club*:o

Now, now Arty - don't be silly.

Taking, for example, PA and KP. Well, both of them have used their kids for profit - in fact PA still is - on a regular basis. But it's perfectly acceptable because he loves his kids and his 'career' is going from strength to strength and he's super rich, and he's the face of Iceland and doling out coffee at festivals. I mean, I bet, Michael Jackson is looking down and thinking 'this guy is GOOD - where did I go wrong'?

Conversely, KP is the **** of Babylon and had an abortion and apparently there all sorts of things that she gets up to that regularly get quoted as fact before threads mysteriously disappear. Also, KP is talentless and is reduced to doing sub par work to maintain the edifice of a career. Oh. Wait. er.....

You have groupthunk me into submission.

And back out of it. :D
This discussion has been closed.