Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    In all seriousness I object to that sweeping stereotype.

It's not incidental , and there are a few of us who haven't liked some of the things PA has done.
    I have never bought his perfume , I have never smelled his perfume , I would never buy perfume simply because it has been endorsed by a celebrity .
    I have my own favourites which are classics . i.e . yves st laurant , champagne ( alas no longer available ) estee lauder white linen , youth dew and Dioressence ( again no longer available )
    I like this album because it is good in my opinion , Insania was not .
    I don't always like everything he does but I do like this one.
    To dismiss his fans as irrelevant is wrong , you might not like his music , you might think he's cheesy and can't sing , others will disagree .

I have never bought a calender or any bric a brac and I am certain I am not alone in that.
    Implying people like me are of no consequence because your opinion of PA is the right one is offensive .
    You have an opinion , so do I , yours is not more important than mine.

I'm really sorry you feel a tad irritated.:(

I admire you so much for coming here and generally taking it all in good spirit and I'll be really disappointed if it has all got too much for you because you really are one of my favourite posters.

How many times have you read that PA doesn't deserve fans like you?

Jeez I've just read that and I sound like a real crawler. :blush:

You know what I mean though. ;-)
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In all seriousness I object to that sweeping stereotype.

It's not incidental , and there are a few of us who haven't liked some of the things PA has done.
    I have never bought his perfume , I have never smelled his perfume , I would never buy perfume simply because it has been endorsed by a celebrity .
    I have my own favourites which are classics . i.e . yves st laurant , champagne ( alas no longer available ) estee lauder white linen , youth dew and Dioressence ( again no longer available )
    I like this album because it is good in my opinion , Insania was not .
    I don't always like everything he does but I do like this one.
    To dismiss his fans as irrelevant is wrong , you might not like his music , you might think he's cheesy and can't sing , others will disagree .

I have never bought a calender or any bric a brac and I am certain I am not alone in that.
    Implying people like me are of no consequence because your opinion of PA is the right one is offensive .
    You have an opinion , so do I , yours is not more important than mine.

Whoa, hold up there a minute, Momma. Where did I say my opinion of PA is the right one? I didn't. And where have I ever said that your opinion has less validity than mine?

My apologies for the generalisation and for implying that all PA fans have no discernment and will randomly purchase anything that gives them PA facetime. To be fair, it was a bit of an off-the-cuff remark, in response to SmileyK's post, and not necessarily meant to be taken seriously... since this is the PA thread.

Anyway, sorry for causing offence.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really sorry you feel a tad irritated.:(

I admire you so much for coming here and generally taking it all in good spirit and I'll be really disappointed if it has all got too much for you because you really are one of my favourite posters.

How many times have you read that PA doesn't deserve fans like you?

Jeez I've just read that and I sound like a real crawler. :blush:

You know what I mean though. ;-)

Thank you for the sentiment DD , I appreciate it.
    Reading that back , it is a bit harsh , I agree.
    I don't mind the laughing and pointing and I usually see where everyone is coming from , PA is not to everyone's taste .
    I just got a bit annoyed at the implication that those of us who like his recent offering are mindless and will buy anything he churns out.
    I apologise Bela , my post was a bit too strong , especially to a poster I have respect for .

Anyway ...you are all just jellus :p
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meh doesn't even come close.
    Who on earth would even be able to raise a smile at that, let alone find it hilarious?
    ( Rhetorical question ladies - I think we all know the answer ;-) ).

I know there are still some who excuse Tangoman's half-witted attention-seeking, because he's not very bright but means well.
    Personally I think that's bullsh*t.
    Seeing as I was there anyway (you made me >:(), I had a look at some of the farticles underneath, and this one caught my eye.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/553354/aw-peter-andre-sends-katie-price-s-son-harvey-birthday-tweet-after-sharing-picture-of-himself-in-blond-wig

Now, as I understand it, Harvey has progressed way beyond the prognosis he was given at birth.
    But sadly, not far enough to be able to use Twitter.
    So why (?) would the Tangerine Twunt be sending a birthday message to his "ex-stepson" in such a way?
    It just epitomises why I think that PA is such a slimy, sleazy, little sh*tbag, and convinces me that the real reason he doesn't see Harvey is that he just can't be arsed if there's nothing in it for him.

And if he really meant his birthday message in the genuine sense then he could he not have passed it on some other way, a bit more privately? Hmm, but if he did that, It puts him in a bit of a pickle then, as his fans wouldn't be able to gush on his channel (comments nearly always end with a few xx's), twitter etc about how caring TM is to still love Harvey or some such complete nonsense. He makes me barf. And he's so very transparent.

Those mumsnet comments are truly hilarious. :D how many were at Derby? Was it the magic number? I want the real numbers, not the spin, ok?:D

I agree TM could say he was giving away sweaty sock and the diehards (btw... not all his fans!!) would turn up for a chance to win said (signed complete with a bag of NYCC coffee thrown in) prize:p
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't we already upset the Americans by foisting Piers Morgan on them?
    Making them endure Tangoman's Big Nit would be tantamount to a declaration of war.

Good point - well made ;)
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Whoa, hold up there a minute, Momma. Where did I say my opinion of PA is the right one? I didn't. And where have I ever said that your opinion has less validity than mine?

My apologies for the generalisation and for implying that all PA fans have no discernment and will randomly purchase anything that gives them PA facetime. To be fair, it was a bit of an off-the-cuff remark, in response to SmileyK's post, and not necessarily meant to be taken seriously... since this is the PA thread.

Anyway, sorry for causing offence.

My apologies Bela , I 've been a bit oversensitive .
    Reading your post back , there isn't anything there that hasn't been said before , and I laughed about it then , I think I've read into it more than was there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that has all been sorted out..................normal service will resume. :D
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    And if he really meant his birthday message in the genuine sense then he could he not have passed it on some other way, a bit more privately? Hmm, but if he did that, It puts him in a bit of a pickle then, as his fans wouldn't be able to gush on his channel (comments nearly always end with a few xx's), twitter etc about how caring TM is to still love Harvey or some such complete nonsense. He makes me barf. And he's so very transparent.

Those mumsnet comments are truly hilarious. :D how many were at Derby? Was it the magic number? I want the real numbers, not the spin, ok?:D

I agree TM could say he was giving away sweaty sock and the diehards (btw... not all his fans!!) would turn up for a chance to win said (signed complete with a bag of NYCC coffee thrown in) prize:p

Someone said on my friend's Facebook photo that her daughter queued 3 hours to see him so it must have been a good crowd. The daughter is younger than my 8 year old btw .
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My apologies Bela , I 've been a bit oversensitive .
    Reading your post back , there isn't anything there that hasn't been said before , and I laughed about it then , I think I've read into it more than was there.

Considering the attack you have had on your ears over the past few days I think we can forgive your poor, rattled head getting confused...

;-):D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone said on my friend's Facebook photo that her daughter queued 3 hours to see him so it must have been a good crowd. The daughter is younger than my 8 year old btw .

Awww, did she think Junior would be there?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Indeed.
    Like say, ooh I don't know, just off the top of my head - maybe sent him a card or a present THROUGH THE BLOODY POST.
    >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed.
    Like say, ooh I don't know, just off the top of my head - maybe sent him a card or a present THROUGH THE BLOODY POST.
    >:(

Never going to happen because 'his public' couldn't praise him for that. ;-)
  • smilliekyliesmilliekylie Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My illness gets worse, I saw a link on Twitter to something called Peter Andre Channel ( I genuinely didn't know this existed, or to think of it, can barely believe such a thing can exist, but exist it does) so I clicked on it

Oh the horror, twas a video of a TM signing in Bradford, in what appears to be a Superstore. My question is, why is he signing CD's in Food Halls, is this where music is at now ? I'm sure his idol Michael Jackson didn't do this, I am quite befuddled.

If you are sick like myself, you can share my experience of TM in a FoodHall, by clicking on the link below. Have to add it's not that pleasant, the choice is yours.

http://thepeterandrechannel.com/1401457882812
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Just noticed this & had quick read but I'll read it properly tomorrow when I've more time but so far so good!:D:D

Yep!
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    My illness gets worse, I saw a link on Twitter to something called Peter Andre Channel ( I genuinely didn't know this existed, or to think of it, can barely believe such a thing can exist, but exist it does) so I clicked on it

Oh the horror, twas a video of a TM signing in Bradford, in what appears to be a Superstore. My question is, why is he signing CD's in Food Halls, is this where music is at now ? I'm sure his idol Michael Jackson didn't do this, I am quite befuddled.

If you are sick like myself, you can share my experience of TM in a FoodHall, by clicking on the link below. Have to add it's not that pleasant, the choice is yours.

I think I've over dosed on the sickliness of TM today. I'll watch it tomorrow when my stomach's settled.:)
  • vflambeevflambee Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    Never going to happen because 'his public' couldn't praise him for that. ;-)

Well ... aint that the truth! Of course, the handsome Peter couldn't possibly just send Harvey a card, or phone him to say happy birthday or anything else like wot normal people would do because, as has been said, nobody would know about it would they? It's so snidey ... it's like saying "aren't I a nice guy" without actually saying the words ... just sit back & wait for everyone else to say what a lovely bloke the handsome Peter is, and that this is proof of how wonderful he is (did you know hereallyloveshiskids, by the way) and how utterly despicable his ex-wife is. All the while he sits there primping & preening, growing more & more orange by the minute, looking all humble yet smug & self satisfied at the same time.

Yuck.

Edited:

Sorry, guys, having read that back I fear I am verging on being venomous about the handsome Peter. Don't dislike him that intensely ...what can I say; I've been reading another thread immediately prior to popping in here ... something must have rubbed off on me. Much more fun to simply mock the handsome Peter than to spit bile about him ...
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That MumsNet link re the cheesy, orange, unhandsome one is just brilliant :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vflambee wrote: »
    Well ... aint that the truth! Of course, the handsome Peter couldn't possibly just send Harvey a card, or phone him to say happy birthday or anything else like wot normal people would do because, as has been said, nobody would know about it would they? It's so snidey ... it's like saying "aren't I a nice guy" without actually saying the words ... just sit back & wait for everyone else to say what a lovely bloke the handsome Peter is, and that this is proof of how wonderful he is (did you know hereallyloveshiskids, by the way) and how utterly despicable his ex-wife is. All the while he sits there primping & preening, growing more & more orange by the minute, looking all humble yet smug & self satisfied at the same time.

Yuck.

Edited:

Sorry, guys, having read that back I fear I am verging on being venomous about the handsome Peter. Don't dislike him that intensely ...what can I say; I've been reading another thread immediately prior to popping in here ... something must have rubbed off on me. Much more fun to simply mock the handsome Peter than to spit bile about him ...

Well exactly V, that's precisely what it is. When was the last time TM actually saw Harvey? 2/3 years ago maybe? Oh soz, I forgot, that's that pesky ex of his again *yawns**

Shall we get going with a new name in 'h' theme? I'll start, well obviously we have handsome.:o which is obviously ridiculous :D so, I was thinking more along the lines of the 'hideous' Peter. What do you think? Please feel free to add some more and we can have our very own name, kind of like an 'Asda Chosen By You' sort of thing indigenous to this thread!:)

Edited: yup V, totally get where you're coming from in your edit! Say no more;-)
  • vflambeevflambee Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    The hideously happy hugely handsome Peter ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who are those women in the video? Are they being paid to be there?

I honestly, hand on heart, do not know a single person who would cheer for him?!?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm actually surprised that a Tangoman aficionado such as yourself could have missed the wonders of BBCAndre.
    Are you sure you're not getting turned by all the surreptitious ogling of pictures of Insania Boy meeting his fan and the aural delights of Big Nit?
    Just wait until you get to the "hilarious" Pezza pages.

Well exactly V, that's precisely what it is. When was the last time TM actually saw Harvey? 2/3 years ago maybe? Oh soz, I forgot, that's that pesky ex of his again *yawns**

Shall we get going with a new name in 'h' theme? I'll start, well obviously we have handsome.:o which is obviously ridiculous :D so, I was thinking more along the lines of the 'hideous' Peter. What do you think? Please feel free to add some more and we can have our very own name, kind of like an 'Asda Chosen By You' sort of thing indigenous to this thread!:)

Edited: yup V, totally get where you're coming from in your edit! Say no more;-)

:D:D:D
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess some kind of alcoholic beverage may have been taken before you posted this.
    Does it have to begin with an "H"?
    I think Putrid Pete has a bit of a ring to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who are those women in the video? Are they being paid to be there?

I honestly, hand on heart, do not know a single person who would cheer for him?!?

I can honestly think of a few times when I might be able to cheer for Tangoman
    - if he fell off his stack heels
    - if he walked into a lampost / building / door because he was wearing sunglasses whilst trying to admire his reflection in the nearest reflective surface
    - if his quiff keeps receding at the current rate and he starts resorting to a comb-over
    - if he develops an allergy to fake tan

See, never let it be said that I don't at least try to look for the positive in everything.
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually surprised that a Tangoman aficionado such as yourself could have missed the wonders of BBCAndre.
    Are you sure you're not getting turned by all the surreptitious ogling of pictures of Insania Boy meeting his fan and the aural delights of Big Nit?

:D:D:D
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess some kind of alcoholic beverage may have been taken before you posted this.
    Does it have to begin with an "H"?
    I think Putrid Pete has a bit of a ring to it.

Well you know what they say Az, gin makes you sin:D

And no, it doesn't have to begin with an H at all.

What about pallid Peter? Joke, ovs!:D

Unpalatable Peter?

Just throwing some ideas out there, nothing is set in stone at the moment, though!:cool:

BBC Andre:D:D:D
  • smilliekyliesmilliekylie Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A Tangoman aficionado is not something that I classify myself as. I see myself as currently suffering from an illness whereby I am compelled to view and hunt down information regarding The Orange One, as I am astounded that such a person can exist and furthermore the great british public be taken in by one so insincere.

I think you could call this a sick and twisted voyeuristic obsession, and I will need to seek help if it continues. Luckily I have found this thread to express my malaise. I believe a lot of people here have a sense of unease and discomfort hearing/viewing the 'new Sinatra' so I feel in good company. It helps knowing that there are TM dissenting voices out there, as ITV seem to believe he's a Saint, or verging on the Second Coming.

I hope I never have cause or feel the need to go back to BBCAndre, it has made me feel unwell ever since my visit earlier

I just hope the new Elvis is not on his way to a SuperMarket near me anytime soon. I'm not sure I could handle it. I may feel compelled to join The Andre Army, to see what all the fuss is about. :blush:

I pray it never comes to that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A Tangoman aficionado is not something that I classify myself as. I see myself as currently suffering from an illness whereby I am compelled to view and hunt down information regarding The Orange One, as I am astounded that such a person can exist and furthermore the great british public be taken in by one so insincere.

I think you could call this a sick and twisted voyeuristic obsession, and I will need to seek help if it continues. Luckily I have found this thread to express my malaise. I believe a lot of people here have a sense of unease and discomfort hearing/viewing the 'new Sinatra' so I feel in good company. It helps knowing that there are TM dissenting voices out there, as ITV seem to believe he's a Saint, or verging on the Second Coming.

I hope I never have cause or feel the need to go back to BBCAndre, it has made me feel unwell ever since my visit earlier

I just hope the new Elvis is not on his way to a SuperMarket near me anytime soon. I'm not sure I could handle it. I may feel compelled to join The Andre Army, to see what all the fuss is about. :blush:

I pray it never comes to that

Hmmmfff.
    Are you sure you aren't protesting just a little bit too much, and you've actually been dragged over to the orange side by the power of Insania?

The Andre Army sounds fairly terrifying, although in reality it's probably more like an Oompa-Loompa convention, only slightly more hysterical.
    At least there wouldn't be too much marching involved - just a bit of sub-par moonwalking with the occasional kung-fu kick thrown in for a bit of variety.
    With the kind of enthusiasm for all things Tangoey you've been showing recently, you'd probably be a shoe-in to be a General.
    ;-)
This discussion has been closed.