Options

Xbox One is miles ahead with games to the PS4

linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,703
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Especially with this news

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a589913/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-exclusive-for-xbox-gamescom-2014.html

And Forza Horizon 2.

I was an early adaptor of the PS4 and STILL Need for Speed is the only racing game as Drive Club was delayed.

Comments

• Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's very subjective, personally I prefer Sonys franchises to Microsofts.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So a whole 2 games? Horizon 2 isn't out yet either.
    ETA: Title should read Might at an indeterminate time in the future be miles ahead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotbird wrote: »
    That's very subjective, personally I prefer Sonys franchises to Microsofts.

I think anybody who jumped from Xbox 360 to PS4 is in for a shock. PS3 > PS4 is different as the titles are familiar.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Subjective, but as some one who owns all 3 "current gen" consoles, I do think the Xbox One is by far and away the best - perhaps not in terms of raw power, but certainly in terms of functionality and games that interest me.

I like all 3, though. And as someone who despised the DS3, the DS4 is bloody amazing. Think I might actually prefer it to the XBO controller....
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you considered selling your PS4 and getting a XBone OP?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    Have you considered selling your PS4 and getting a XBone OP?

Done that a few months ago. :)
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well just enjoy your xbox games and stop pestering folk who are enjoying their ps4s. Sorry to be blunt but the outcome of these threads is rarely good.

....and to think folk still say there was no confusion over the tr announcement. Never mind. In a couple of days he'll catch up with the news.
  • Options
    gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Done that a few months ago. :)

yes we all know, i hope you didnt take it back to Tesco as they are losing money??
  • Options
    gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Well just enjoy your xbox games and stop pestering folk who are enjoying their ps4s. Sorry to be blunt but the outcome of these threads is rarely good.

quite, im just about to play the last of us as i finally have the tv to myself for a week.

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes we all know, i hope you didnt take it back to Tesco as they are losing money??

Haha no Gumtree.
  • Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And PC is ludicrously slapping them both silly right now. Embrace it.
  • Options
    seanfseanf Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    op do you realise tomb raider is a timed exclusive?
    I moved from xbox to the ps4 and don't regret a thing.
    I'm not much or s racing fan but ill have a look at drive club and cant wait for until dawn, no man's sky, order 1888, silent hills shall I go on?
  • Options
    Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread isn't going to end well.
  • Options
    ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OMG. How are we to cope with this devastating news. A whole 2 games (one of which I will get on 360 and while we wait on Rise of the Tomb Raider to be released on PS4, we'll just have to put up with Uncharted 4. Being a PS4 owner sux lol
  • Options
    stefmeisterstefmeister Posts: 8,397
    Forum Member
    Forza 5 is still the only game out on XB1 I would like to play, But I wouldn't buy an XB1 just to play it (Halo on the other hand, I would & will be buying an XB1 to play).

On the other hand there's lots of PS4 game out/incoming which I want to play/Have played so I certainly don't regret buying my PS4 which gets used to play games regularly.

I've also played my mates XB1 & that didn't make me regret going with the PS4 either. On the other hand when he played my PS4 he said he wanted one himself & was annoyed he can't afford one for a few more months.

People can go on about the XB1 having more features, Kinect or whatever else but given how all I care about doing on a games console is playing games I couldn't give a stuff about any of these extra features which I will never use so PS4 is fine for me right now.
  • Options
    Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    Especially with this news

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a589913/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-exclusive-for-xbox-gamescom-2014.html

And Forza Horizon 2.

I was an early adaptor of the PS4 and STILL Need for Speed is the only racing game as Drive Club was delayed.

You're a few days late mate, already been discussed, hated on, angered, back tracked, revealed to be timed exclusive instead.
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's it i'm suing a whole 2 games is not acceptable, meanwhile back in the real world been a lovely day of sunshine hasn't it? :D
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Oh ffs, linkenpark is at it again.

And for that reason, I'm out.
  • Options
    carguy143carguy143 Posts: 2,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gother wrote: »
    That's it i'm suing a whole 2 games is not acceptable, meanwhile back in the real world been a lovely day of sunshine hasn't it? :D

It certainly has.

Back on topic, I made the switch from xbox to ps4 and I am enjoying the experience. I am looking forward to buying The Last of Us, on pay day.
  • Options
    TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally, I have more interest in current and upcoming Wii U games than any Xbone or PS4 games.
  • Options
    BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    Got a XB1, PS4, Wii-U and a gaming PC - you can shove these kind of arguments where the sun don't shine..... ;)
  • Options
    jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bester wrote: »
    Got a XB1, PS4, Wii-U and a gaming PC - you can shove these kind of arguments where the sun don't shine..... ;)

Got all the above except the XB1.

Looking forward to playing all of XB1's exclusives (except Forza) on PC in the coming months ;)
  • Options
    eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back in the day, I used to try and own every console going anyway. Sadly, can't do that these days.

My last four main consoles that I've bought brand new are PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360. The 360 being my current console.

Why am I telling you this? Well, I've been happy with the last two Microsoft releases and chose the 360 over the PS3. However, does this mean I am automatically getting an Xbone? Nope.

I'm waiting to see which one does better and hell, with the new generation being out, 360 games are dirt cheap these days and will be for a while.

I'll be a 360 owner for a good 12 months yet :D
  • Options
    ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jokerz wrote: »
    Got all the above except the XB1.

Looking forward to playing all of XB1's exclusives (except Forza) on PC in the coming months ;)

LOL :D
  • Options
    Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amazing, someone actually reported my comment where I suggested everyone bail on this thread as it's going to turn nasty. :o