Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    29 April 7.00pm – 7.30pm

Charity and Cain lock horns over their wedding day

Belle and Sean's secret is out

Marlon cancels his date with Laurel to focus on April

I take it Charity is getting married to Declan

There was a picture of her wearing a wedding dress running away from someone or something.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing April ... ahem ... Doctor Windsor will be wearing a Vicar costume that day then.

;-)
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant see Charity getting married to anyone. I think the whole Declan thing is to make Jai jealous. IMO she hasn't got over the fact that he had a child with Rachel who she considered beneath her.
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That spoiler makes it sound like Cain and Charity are marrying each other. :D
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    29 April 7.00pm – 7.30pm

Charity and Cain lock horns over their wedding day

I take it Charity is getting married to Declan
    Charity is marrying Declan and Cain is marrying Moira but they find out their weddings are planned for the same day.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    I cant see Charity getting married to anyone. I think the whole Declan thing is to make Jai jealous. IMO she hasn't got over the fact that he had a child with Rachel who she considered beneath her.

bib: Ironic, considering that the Fatuous Charity is a Dingle.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really, really, really want to see pictures of the ladies in their wedding dresses. I wonder what they will choose. Is this Charity's 6th time down the aisle? That's got to make her the most married person in soap.
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    I really, really, really want to see pictures of the ladies in their wedding dresses. I wonder what they will choose. Is this Charity's 6th time down the aisle? That's got to make her the most married person in soap.

Seriously? :o:o Wow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    Seriously? :o:o Wow.

Yes, that's about right. Although she only ever married Chris Tate and Jai.
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing April ... ahem ... Doctor Windsor will be wearing a Vicar costume that day then.

;-)
    A good point, UQ. Why, in every episode, do they dress that dear little girl up as a pantomime character?
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, she's had 5 wedding days but only 2 actual husbands - so far. So her success rate is not too good. :D

It's quite funny that Cain played a part in ruining 2/3 of her failed weddings (to Tom King and that Micheal geezer) and of course he himself was the groom in the other one. Now it looks like this one will involve him too. It's like a running joke.
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    Yes, she's had 5 wedding days but only 2 actual husbands - so far. So her success rate is not too good. :D

It's quite funny that Cain played a part in ruining 2/3 of her failed weddings (to Tom King and that Micheal geezer) and of course he himself was the groom in the other one. Now it looks like this one will involve him too. It's like a running joke.

Never realised that before, find it quite funny:D
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can Charity possibly be getting married again? She only split up from Jai 5 minutes ago, divorces take months if not years to finalised this is record speed even for a soap.
  • Options
    Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

;-)

Jumped up spoilt little brat... >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noah and Robbie could be the page-boys.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can Charity possibly be getting married again? She only split up from Jai 5 minutes ago, divorces take months if not years to finalised this is record speed even for a soap.

I suppose if she sues for divorce on the grounds of Jai's adultery, and he doesn't defend it, then it could all go through pretty quickly? I know they have to wait 6 weeks between getting the decree nisi and the decree absolute, but other than that, I suppose it could be pretty quick.
  • Options
    fi_onafi_ona Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A good point, UQ. Why, in every episode, do they dress that dear little girl up as a pantomime character?

Reminds me of an old classic song by the unforgettable Bucks Fizz, The Land of Make Believe. :D Seriously though, I know young kids love to dress up in their favourite characters costumes, but dressing up all the time? I mean poor April, does she actually have any ordinary clothes? At all? Dont quite get the constant fancy dress. Endearing to begin with but as normal day to day dress? Poor child is living in a fantasy world.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This will obviously end in divorce also
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Cain doing a don't tell the bride thing for Moira? I dread to think the type of dress he will choose if so.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

nah... quickie divorce 4 or 5 months... however that assumes its all simple and straightforward which of course Charity / Jai's isn't.
    So yeah valid point :)

My divorce took 5 months from start to finish... cost me 3 grand though >:( plus half my house and a brand new car >:(

I'm not bitter though :D
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    nah... quickie divorce 4 or 5 months... however that assumes its all simple and straightforward which of course Charity / Jai's isn't.
    So yeah valid point :)

My divorce took 5 months from start to finish... cost me 3 grand though >:( plus half my house and a brand new car >:(

I'm not bitter though :D

Mine cost me about £250. It too 6 months from start to finish. Clean break 50/50. Glad it was amicable but now dont know where the ex other half is. Charity/Jai is far from amicable. I think Charity is doing everything just to wind Jai up.