justin biebers latest pr stunt

12346»

Comments

• FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's so entertaining :D

Just a whole PR stunt is Bieber it won't be long before people see through him, he's just a spoiled kid born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
  • asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    He is a complete mess. He has been chucked out of his hotel and had to move to a new one.

And i had friends at the hotel who wanted to meet him and he lobbed a water melon from 20 stories up at 4am this morning nearly hitting fans .

He is heading for one mighty fall.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asyousay wrote: »

He is heading for one mighty fall.

Out of an upstairs window, perhaps.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    He's so entertaining :D

Just a whole PR stunt is Bieber it won't be long before people see through him, he's just a spoiled kid born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

I thought he was brought up by his single mother and there wasn't much money. Not a silver spoon!
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Needs to know what side his bread is buttered on if he is unhappy why doesnt he pack in the singing and sod off back to Canada.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    He looks pretty lively in this shot *grin*

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/310143727836479489/photo/1

Can't work out whether Bieber most resembles a skinny 1992-era Brian Harvey (East 17, for the youngsters on here :D), or a Garden Gnome.

I need to see him sitting on a toadstool holding a fishing rod to be sure. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he lobbed a water melon from 20 stories up at 4am this morning nearly hitting fans .

Was he singing Step On, by Happy Mondays!?
    Forum Member
    Bellagio wrote: »
    As far as I'm concerned, the only breathing problem he has is that he breathes in immediately after breathing out.

I suspect in truth the "breathing difficulties" was him getting a bit dizzy on stage on account of still being a bit 'high' and dehydrated.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    His father definitely is an a**h***, he is just a bit above his mom in the enabling department.

I have a feeling we are seeing the reasons why it all ended with Selena.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4830125/selena-gomez-is-over-toxic-toddler-justin-bieber.html

I do like the soubriquet 'Toxic Toddler', I'm gonna have to work it in to future posts about him :D
    Forum Member
    I don't think that is a stunt, he has always been religious, I remember seeing an interview he did a few years ago when he spoke about his religion and God etc.

Nevertheless, whenever a celebrity f***s up they're always reported as "turning to God". It plays exceptionally well with Middle America and the bible-bashing crowd and mitigates against a loss of future sales, so such pronouncements are to be taken with a hearty dose of salt IMO.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And i had friends at the hotel who wanted to meet him and he lobbed a water melon from 20 stories up at 4am this morning nearly hitting fans .

He has fans outside his hotel at 4am?! What do they possibly see in him to do that? Madness. Granted, i've never listened to one of his songs. I don't ever intend to either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure, in a hundred years time, some young star will be being reported as out of control; then a hundred years after that someone else, and another a century later. It's one of those eternal cycles.
  • asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    He has fans outside his hotel at 4am?! What do they possibly see in him to do that? Madness. Granted, i've never listened to one of his songs. I don't ever intend to either.

He has fans outside 24/7 . I am a autograph collector which is why I know some of his hard core fans. Which is why I know about him being kicked out of the Langham hotel on Wednesday and moving to 45 park lane . And about him lobbing a watermelon from the 20th floor at 4am .

Also because he is out all hours then it means fans stay all night on the off chance he will stop for them on the way back .
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4830125/selena-gomez-is-over-toxic-toddler-justin-bieber.html

I do like the soubriquet 'Toxic Toddler', I'm gonna have to work it in to future posts about him :D

Here come the death threats from Beliebers in her inbox! :rolleyes: