Options

Breaking news: ' I saw Tory MP murder boy during paedophile party'

welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
Forum Member
'I watched Tory MP MURDER a boy during depraved Westminster VIP paedophile party'

Nov 15, 2014 22:30
By Keir Mudie, Mark Conrad

The abuse victim's claims are being treated as credible by detectives now investigating THREE murders allegedly linked to a network of VIP perverts.

A victim of the Westminster paedophile abuse scandal has claimed he saw a Conservative MP murder a young boy during a depraved sex party.

And the Sunday People can reveal that detectives are investigating THREE murders allegedly linked to a network of VIP perverts.

The horrifying account comes days after Scotland Yard confirmed they have launched a murder probe *connected to allegations of sex abuse from the 1970s and 80s.

Today the Sunday People and Exaro investigations agency expose the full extent of shocking events the witness, known as Nick, has described to the Metropolitan Police paedophile unit.

Nick claims the first death was of a boy aged ten or 11 who was *deliberately run down by a car.

Another chilling allegation is that he was in the same room in the 1980s when a 12-year-old boy was strangled by a Tory MP.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-watched-tory-mp-murder-4636497

Comments

• Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    But as Cameron keeps telling us there has been no cover up.....

The lack of any real coverage of these ongoing revelations and allegations in much of the mainstream media is quite shocking really.
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Papers will ignore it and carry on about Milliband being in danger from totally unnamed Labour MPs.
  • Options
    radio4extracrapradio4extracrap Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »

The lack of any real coverage of these ongoing revelations and allegations in much of the mainstream media is quite shocking really.

Very much so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They'll have a hard time ignoring it if the Met get to the bottom of everything.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    I was quite surprised or maybe not that the paper review on SKY NEWS didnt really touch on it at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was quite surprised or maybe not that the paper review on SKY NEWS didnt really touch on it at all.

But why? If our ruling class and media aren't perfect but basically want to be good at the end of the day, why not talk about this? If it's a few bad apples past and present, why not just get rid of them and move on? Or does absolute power corrupt absolutely all round? Are they all at something or other (I don't mean everything being as serious as rape and murder)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    welshfoxy wrote: »
    But why? If our ruling class and media aren't perfect but basically want to be good at the end of the day, why not talk about this? If it's a few bad apples past and present, why not just get rid of them and move on? Or does absolute power corrupt absolutely all round? Are they all at something or other (I don't mean everything being as serious as rape and murder)?

I wish I knew the answer but I suspect that they fear not just the initial allegations but the thought of it being a systemic cover up by the westminster class/establishment permeating the public consciousness.I view a lot of the media and political class as being in each others pockets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wish I knew the answer but I suspect that they fear not just the initial allegations but the thought of it being a systemic cover up by the westminster class/establishment permeating the public consciousness.I view a lot of the media and political class as being in each others pockets.

I'm not sure the public would even be that bothered on the whole. Ok yeah lots of chatter for a day or three...but then? Maybe my view of the current state of play is too pessimistic and Joe Public is still to be feared.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure the public would even be that bothered on the whole. Ok yeah lots of chatter for a day or three...but then? Maybe my view of the current state of play is too pessimistic and Joe Public is still to be feared.

I think the unpredictability of the public reaction is the problem.Its far from guaranteed that their reaction will be largely a passive shrug.

Just look at how politics came to life during the scottish referendum?I dont think anyone predicted the surge in public enagement.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think the unpredictability of the public reaction is the problem.Its far from guaranteed that their reaction will be largely a passive shrug.

Just look at how politics came to life during the scottish referendum?I dont think anyone predicted the surge in public enagement.

Ah you are right, I see your point. And dead on with the media and politics being in each other's pocket :p Kind of renders the whole free press thing a joke really.
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So a Tory MP may have killed someone, and there may have been a cover-up, that's not something that will bother the People?

Sky News not talking about it not a big surprise though .
  • Options
    MajlisMajlis Posts: 31,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is there going to be much interest in a possible murder that was comitted 30-40 years ago?

Regularly we see people getting convicted for decades old offences but it doesnt seem to make any particular impact on most people.
  • Options
    Cheetah666Cheetah666 Posts: 16,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At the moment its an allegation which is being investigated, so I don't see that there's alot to report. After the Lord McAlpine debacle the press are probably being cautious about believing every allegation out there.
  • Options
    niceguy1966niceguy1966 Posts: 29,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'll have a hard time ignoring it if the Met get to the bottom of everything.

You have more trust in the police than I do.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »

Allegations have been made and the police are investigating. What else is there to say?
  • Options
    HillmanImpHillmanImp Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would the Daily Mirror say its a Tory MP? Is it possible the Mirror, not a noted right wing paper, might be trying to make political capital out of a story that should really be in the Beano..

This is a new low by the DS #copycat
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    HillmanImp wrote: »
    Why would the Daily Mirror say its a Tory MP? Is it possible the Mirror, not a noted right wing paper, might be trying to make political capital out of a story that should really be in the Beano..

This is a new low by the DS #copycat

It doesn't, it says that the person making the allegations said it.
  • Options
    David TeeDavid Tee Posts: 22,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Allegations have been made and the police are investigating. What else is there to say?

Apparently some think that we all need to be kept informed at every stage as to how these investigations are going.

Personally, I'll skip it. Let the police and the courts do their job and tell me about it when it's over.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    David Tee wrote: »
    Apparently some think that we all need to be kept informed at every stage as to how these investigations are going.

Personally, I'll skip it. Let the police and the courts do their job and tell me about it when it's over.

I agree. But that wont stop the tittle tattlers and rumour mongers mongers going into overdrive. There is also a similar rumour naming Gordon Brown in the press today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. But that wont stop the tittle tattlers and rumour mongers mongers going into overdrive. There is also a similar rumour naming Gordon Brown in the press today.

(sigh)
  • Options
    sweetpeanutsweetpeanut Posts: 4,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We let the police do their job years ago. turns out they were not doing it.
    But as long as its not pushed into your face why worry about the abuse and death of children that you dont know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    But as long as its not pushed into your face why worry about the abuse and death of children that you dont know.

When the facts are out I will react.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really? So in the past 40 years the police have never done their job on this issue?

What is it about some people that they can only ever see the world in black and white?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When the facts are out I will react.

Exactly. Very well put.
  • Options
    HillmanImpHillmanImp Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? So in the past 40 years the police have never done their job on this issue?

What is it about some people that they can only ever see the world in black and white?
    Politicans, in the past, have gone to prison ... I do not know what you mean - John Profumo, Jeffrey Archer, Jonathan Aitken and David Chaytor...

I agree about the black and white thing.... Most male bosses are not just white (many are asian, african, south american etc etc) but they do all tend to be 6'2'' (of whatever colour)... If there has to be some fairness put into it, then there should be some height restrictions.... You might think this is not relevant , but it is a prime example of people thinking "black and white" and missing other "boss class" traits altogether - which might be more important for all I know - eg having more black bosses might simply mean having more people from Eton who are not white. Black & White is a Labour Vote winner amongst 20% of the UK population , 6'2" is not.