Options

Am I the only one...

Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
Forum Member
✭✭
who enjoyed CoE, thinking it was the best TW series so far, and didn't cry, shout, feel uncomfortable while watching, post :mad::cry::mad::(:cry: on any threads, have disturbed sleep (other than it taking until 4.30 in the morning), and would watch it again quite soon?

(Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just wondering.) :)

Comments

• Options
    musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Really enjoyed it. Season 1 and 2 were a bit of a blah for me. I can get over the deaths and all that. Would gladly watch it again. Great direction for the show.
  • Options
    Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You put that better than I did.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :)Thanks

It seems that Russell wants to revamp the show a bit and like Doctor who's many cast changes, it will work. But i think Jack will always be around. I would absolutley be shocked if i read John was quitting as Jack.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    musicdude wrote: »
    :)Thanks

It seems that Russell wants to revamp the show a bit and like Doctor who's many cast changes, it will work. But i think Jack will always be around. I would absolutley be shocked if i read John was quitting as Jack.

Absolutely. I read somewhere that John said he'd play Jack forever if he could. So I doubt he'll leave by choice. If the writers decide to write him out, then he has to leave. If I'm honest I don't think they ever will.

Aside from that, thought Torchwood was brilliant. Really gripping TV. Loved it.
  • Options
    GaladrielGaladriel Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    Loved it.
  • Options
    hankmoodyhankmoody Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love it. lapped up every second of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed it both times I've watched it :)
    I was surprised they killed Ianto, but I didn't cry or lose sleep over it.

CoE was better than series 2, which in turn was better than series 1 so that bodes well for series 4 if we get one.
  • Options
    JonJonBJonJonB Posts: 2,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first two years of Torchwood were very poor, overall. I wasn't expecting to like Children of Earth at all, but it was really great. I know Who is touted as a kids show, but I wish it was more like this sometimes (and that's something I never thought I would say).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was pretty good.. nothing amazing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Still shocked at how great COE was.

I predict series 4 will be filmed at the end of the year, crossing into next year because Eve will need at least about 3/4 maybe 5 month to have rest following the birth of her baby.

I do not want 5 episodes again though.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    who enjoyed CoE, thinking it was the best TW series so far
    ,-no I totally agree
    and didn't cry, shout, feel uncomfortable while watching, post :mad::cry::mad::(:cry: on any threads, have disturbed sleep (other than it taking until 4.30 in the morning)
    -um...I cried/sobbed like a baby. And had dreams about it.
    and would watch it again quite soon?
    -can't wait to watch it again.