Finishing order?

2»

Comments

• TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know something you're not telling?

Haha, not especially. It just fits with what we know and the edits that we have.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alan Sugar makes his decision on the basis of their business idea and plan, so he knows pretty much from the start, that is how Tom managed to survive.

He can hire in all the skills he needs, so all the sucessful person needs is a killer business plan.
  • sausagesandwichsausagesandwich Posts: 2,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    Alan Sugar makes his decision on the basis of their business idea and plan, so he knows pretty much from the start, that is how Tom managed to survive.

He can hire in all the skills he needs, so all the sucessful person needs is a killer business plan.

Not sure that applied last year. Tom did not have a killer plan - he wanted to make a chair that LS was scornful about. I think it is more about whether the candidate has real substance and some sort of track record, rather than just being a fast-talking boaster. Of course, whether any of them have real substance is something we cannot know at this stage, we can only go by what the show chooses to broadcast.
  • Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea yet, cant trust the editing at all, I mean no one knew who Helen was until the final

This is more what I want to happen

12 - Adam
    11 - Ricky
    10 - Stephen
    9 - Laura
    8 - Azhar
    7 - Duane
    6 - Jenna
    5 - Gabrille
    4 - Nick
    3 - Katie

and Would not care between Jade and Tom who won, would say Tom more as he has shown he is capable while Jade is too in the background atm (but I think she is one to watch out for)

Bar from Ricky I was kinda right
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think:

1. Nick
    2. Tom
    3. Ricky
    4. Jade

Want:

1. Jade
    2. Ricky
    3. Nick
    4. Tom
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daviekay wrote: »
    5. Adam
    4. Jade
    3. Nick
    2. Tom
    1. Ricky

Not sure why, just have an impression that LS likes Ricky and he might surprise us and win!

So proud of myself right now:D