Options

Belle Amie looked a bit Flat and Dejected tonight

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
Forum Member
✭✭
Was it me or do they think their going home tomorrow??

They look defeated and have no fight left

Terrible song choice, sung poorly and totally deflated!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think they did a great version of that song and genuinely all have great individual voices. But think Louis might have hit the nail on the head by claiming Simon is only interested in one act, hence why a group of his has gone every week.
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved that song and the only one tonight that made me look up from my book .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt sorry for Belle Amie with those comments, I think this was their best week.

I really thought they did well and deserved much better comments. It was a good version of the song.
  • Options
    BumblingBeeBumblingBee Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    They know they're gone.

And about time, I've been a bit harsh about them but whilst a couple of them cans ing quite good, as a group they're bollocks, frankly.

Haven't bonded well personally and musically and they're just so excrutiatingly dull and awkward to watch.

Feel for them with that dire song choice though.
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Atrocious. They chose a song to 'showcase' their voices?? Big mistake as two of them can't sing, and it showed.

Out tomorrow. Them or Paige Tumbleweed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, they have Simon '20% effort' Cowell as a judge. It's enough to deflate anyone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    I thought they did good, they really need to get rid of the blonde one. The 3 alone are amazing together
  • Options
    dee-recdee-rec Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they were quite good but think Louis was right in the money about Simon not mentoring them properly. Does anyone know what song Simon wanted them to sing?
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are far better than the boys but I have said before they are attractive young Girls = no chance I am afraid.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Both groups are rubbish..Poor Simon this year :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee-rec wrote: »
    I thought they were quite good but think Louis was right in the money about Simon not mentoring them properly. Does anyone know what song Simon wanted them to sing?

Footloose...
  • Options
    Skinny TreeSkinny Tree Posts: 1,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Belle Amie stuck it to the man and won. I hope they get through just for that.
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    I think after Hope Simon has lost interest in promoting girl bands. Louis was 100% spot on in his comments.

Simon prefers the boys.
  • Options
    LaneyhLaneyh Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see why they wanted to show that they can all sing and I do believe they can

But I suppose they need to be convincing as a group
    The edit they're getting isn't helping
    Sophia seems to be spokeswoman and the only focus is crisis and negative stuff

Xtra factor haven't given them much coverage
    I haven't seen any of their friends or family being spoken to
    - with them being in the bottom 3 last week I would've expected that
    Has anyone bothered asking them if they're single or not or even anything about them ?

I can't see them going much further in the competition unless there is a major pr drive and even then it'll be tough for them
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never ever liked them. The show is not geared towards manufactured groups
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't that keen on the performance, the red head mucked up royally at the beginning.

If that is what they believe showcases them then they may as well give up now.

'Pure Shores' or a Sugababes song would have served them better if they carried it off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    I think after Hope Simon has lost interest in promoting girl bands. Louis was 100% spot on in his comments.

Simon prefers the boys.

I agree, i think he chose the boys from the start. He's knows they're worth the most.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's because they clearly hate each other! They don't work well as a group. Plus Simon obviously only cares about One Direction - they're where he sees the most money-making potential and he's focusing on that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    What makes them a million times better then 1 direction is all they have a go at part of the song. Liam seems to be doing all the lead vocals on 1 direction songs