Bread

NotaBadLadNotaBadLad Posts: 291
Forum Member
I recently got into this show but only been able to locate up to series 3. I know Gold are repeating the series really early in the mornings but they are up to series 6, nearly on series 7. Does anybody know if Gold will start over again repeating the series again or any other way I can watch?

Comments

• steven1977steven1977 Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im still annoyed on the complany playback just ditched the series after 2 boxsets I bought and wouldnt continue the series even though it claimed it was series 3 when it wasent it was series 2.
  • NotaBadLadNotaBadLad Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    Its annoying that I can only source series 1and 2 and up to episode 7 of series 3. Will Gold repeat from the beginning again?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bread's really funny at times. :D I used to laugh my head off at some of the things that got said in the Boswell household.
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was so young when it was on. I must catch an episode to see if it was any good or not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Greetings! :D

Used to love this first time around and it's certainly a welcome sight on the small screen again at this household!
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wheres me tea!

:D
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GOLD constantly repeat all series of Bread from the beginning however this time they started from when Joey and Aveline changed not sure why this is.

So hoepfully for you next time they start repeats they will go back to beginning again.
  • Dan_CbbcDan_Cbbc Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »
    GOLD constantly repeat all series of Bread from the beginning however this time they started from when Joey and Aveline changed not sure why this is.

So hoepfully for you next time they start repeats they will go back to beginning again.

They started from Series 1 back in July as i remember missing it because I was abroad at the time, however they have missed a couple out and some episodes have some scenes cut out for some reason.
  • Dar WDar W Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read somewhere that after this run of Only Fools And Horses on BBC1 in the afternoons,Bread was going to take over the slot.Anyone know if this is true or not ?
    I do remember a weekday re-run years ago.Started well but people must of complained because the swearing started to be cut out so if it's true,hopefully be uncut this time
  • Dan_CbbcDan_Cbbc Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dar W wrote: »
    I read somewhere that after this run of Only Fools And Horses on BBC1 in the afternoons,Bread was going to take over the slot.Anyone know if this is true or not ?
    I do remember a weekday re-run years ago.Started well but people must of complained because the swearing started to be cut out so if it's true,hopefully be uncut this time

Were did you read this, as that would actually complete my afternoons Bread uncut :)
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've only got the 2 box set DVD of series 1-4, don't think anymore was released.
  • Dar WDar W Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan_Cbbc wrote: »
    Were did you read this, as that would actually complete my afternoons Bread uncut :)

I think someone put it in one of the OFAH threads so have to take it with a pinch of salt but I agree with you.Personally,any classic comedy that's not been on for years is always welcome for me.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Sexbomb wrote: »
    I've only got the 2 box set DVD of series 1-4, don't think anymore was released.

I have that too. I've been looking for more but I haven't yet found them.