Could Leona next year

NotaBadLadNotaBadLad Posts: 291
Forum Member
Release a greatest hits album? She will hve 11 singles after fireflies, if she leaves this album at 2 singles like the last one and more than 11 singles if she releses more. Throw in a couple of new songs and she will have around 15 tracks. Could she peddle out a greatest hits in order to make. Fast buck and try get herself back on the map?

Comments

• soulmusicsoulmusic Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would actually prefer an album of unreleased tracks, she has some beautiful tracks amongst them, including Scene of the Crime, How Everything You Are, Stay, Perfect Stranger, just so many that I would love to have on an album.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,453
    Forum Member
    I would say JLS are probably more likely to head down that route next year - just a thought, however with 4 albums out most pop groups then go for the Greatest Hits Package and they'll have released about 12 singles by them to make up an albums worth
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised. Her new album is flopping - so I suspect the panic button has already been pressed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    absolutely not.. she will get a bunch of flak for "Bleeding Love" being her only real hit..
    She needs a couple more global hits before a Greatest Hits album is warranted...
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Eye wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised. Her new album is flopping - so I suspect the panic button has already been pressed.

This.

Followed by another appearance in the live finals..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaBadLad wrote: »
    Release a greatest hits album? She will hve 11 singles after fireflies, if she leaves this album at 2 singles like the last one and more than 11 singles if she releses more. Throw in a couple of new songs and she will have around 15 tracks. Could she peddle out a greatest hits in order to make. Fast buck and try get herself back on the map?

There would only be 1, possibly 2 tracks on it. It wouldnt exactly be a money-spinner!!!