Options

Boy suffocates 2 kittens for the lolz & puts it on Youtube (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    CharnhamCharnham Posts: 61,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I'm guessing he bought them at a pet shop with the specific intention of killing them. If the shop keeper who he probably bought them from recognises him, this can only speed up the process of capturing him.
    again not a good sign

one more thing about the picture, is that whilst he may blurred his face, people close to him should recongise the room, only way to avoid that is to film it in front of a white sheet or something, but again I dont understand why film it in the first place.

maybe that is something his generation suffers from, the need to do this stuff on camrea and put it online.
  • Options
    ThinWhitePukeThinWhitePuke Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing he bought them at a pet shop with the specific intention of killing them. If the shop keeper who he probably bought them from recognises him, this can only speed up the process of capturing him.

the net is definitely closing on him,he has no hiding place.

Wherever he is he will be getting a knock at the door in the next couple of days and he had better hope for his sake it is a police officer and not a baseball bat and crowbar wielding lynch mob although I hope it is the latter
  • Options
    fancynancyfancynancy Posts: 7,991
    Forum Member
    Charnham wrote: »
    again not a good sign

one more thing about the picture, is that whilst he may blurred his face, people close to him should recongise the room, only way to avoid that is to film it in front of a white sheet or something, but again I dont understand why film it in the first place.

maybe that is something his generation suffers from, the need to do this stuff on camrea and put it online.

He's shown in full profile - unpixellated - in The Sun. Can't believe he won't be identified very quickly - if, indeed, he hasn't been already.

I hope he knows the net is closing in on him. I hope he's terrified.

It rips my heart out thinking about those gentle, innocent creatures.
  • Options
    Achtung!Achtung! Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Assuming someone doesn't quite justifiably chuck him off a roof first.
    No. The little scumbag should get exactly what his victims got.

Let it not be said that some DS users are without perspective. Why don't you track him down and do it yourself?
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ToomaMcC wrote: »
    I believe a certain group has found his facebook and possibly contact info.
    Wouldn't like to be him this christmas. Can't say I mind in the slightest that he is going to be tormented by said group.
    Sick little runt.

Assuming, of course, it is the correct 'he'.

Not that I imagine said group will actually care about that of course.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    Assuming, of course, it is the correct 'he'.

Not that I imagine said group will actually care about that of course.

If I remember right with the puppy throwing girl they 'outed' about 5 or 6 false people.
    Though with the very clear photos hopefully they won't do that this time.
  • Options
    rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
    Forum Member
    Some people are just sick...
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charnham wrote: »
    again not a good sign

i would say a decent photoshop artist will be able to "fix" the pixels in the same way that paedos photo was fixed a while back.
    Won't be long before he's caught.
  • Options
    spoonfulofsensespoonfulofsense Posts: 2,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is sick, I hope they catch him and throw the book at him.

I'm a massive animal lover and owner of cats. I am not a violent person at all, never even punched anyone in the face in my life but if I saw that guy I really dunno if I could contain myself.

More sickening though is a culture in Asia of 'erotic' animal killing. A glamorous woman is shown doing various things like crushing a kitten's head in with the heel of her stilettos and this is supposed to be erotic to some people. Thankfully can't remember what these videos were called and would advise no one to go looking unless you're doing it to ultimately fight the practice.
  • Options
    RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Achtung! wrote: »
    Let it not be said that some DS users are without perspective. Why don't you track him down and do it yourself?

Oft repeated stance on DS.

Some people totally love their pets & will get very emotive about them. I have even cried when one of our fish has died for example.

I consider that any pet being kept by such a person is a very lucky animal indeed. I know a lot of people who will go hungry to pay vets bills & sometimes even feed their pet.

Silly? I don't think so.

I often have difficulty in understanding such lack of consideration of animals we choose to keep as pets. We are their advocates. They have no means of caring for themselves. They are, to some of us, like our children & will be protected accordingly.
  • Options
    roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they'll get him eventually. They found/tracked that lass down who threw them kittens in the river.

Surely they can trace this idiot by his ip address
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone the username he had on Youtube...

I'll start some cyber tracking
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone the username he had on Youtube...

I'll start some cyber tracking
    I would guess that quite a few people who he is at school with will know who he is,and as kids like to brag about things it won't take long before his name is circulated around the net.
  • Options
    TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,417
    Forum Member
    RubusRoo wrote: »

This nasty psychopath with no feelings for other living beings ought to be stopped and punished now otherwise he could end up like this one http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bradford-west-yorkshire-11541168.

Youtube should do the decent thing and hand over the IP address of the perpetrator to the police in the relevant national jurisdiction - but will they bother? :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Achtung! wrote: »

Well I seem to be of the bizarre belief that all life is equal. I truly don't believe that a human's life is more "important" than an animals.

I'm an atheist and a meat eater which may sound contradictory to my view above but I also believe in the laws of nature, lions kill zebra to eat which is a natural process and humans eating meat is just as natural.

For example, if this story was about a kid who had been locked up, was literally starving to death and could only survive by killing the kittens and eating them I would take a different stance and perspective.

The killing of animals for human "fun" however makes me sick and people who under-react to it (I have friends that said stuff like "it's only a cat" at the time of the story of that lady who put the cat in the bin was about) make me almost just as arrogant.

If this were about a man who killed two babies in a vacuum cleaner and uploaded it to Youtube and people on here said they wanted to kill the guy, would you tell them to 'get some perspective'? I suspect you wouldn't and would probably be joining in because humans are more 'special' and deserving to be treated well that animals....

I know you'll accuse me of being crazy for saying this I don't see a difference in principles between a racist, a homophobe or the type of person who isn't bothered by a video like this (when they clearly would be if it were human). You all think a certain form of life is more deserving of rights than an other.

You're Speciesist my friend and one day I hope that tag will be as undesirable as sexist or racist are today.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,283
    Forum Member
    Arsehole.
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I seem to be of the bizarre belief that all life is equal. I truly don't believe that a human's life is more "important" than an animals.

I'm an atheist and a meat eater which may sound contradictory to my view above but I also believe in the laws of nature, lions kill zebra to eat which is a natural process and humans eating meat is just as natural.

For example, if this story was about a kid who had been locked up, was literally starving to death and could only survive by killing the kittens and eating them I would take a different stance and perspective.

The killing of animals for human "fun" however makes me sick and people who under-react to it (I have friends that said stuff like "it's only a cat" at the time of the story of that lady who put the cat in the bin was about) make me almost just as arrogant.

If this were about a man who killed two babies in a vacuum cleaner and uploaded it to Youtube and people on here said they wanted to kill the guy, would you tell them to 'get some perspective'? I suspect you wouldn't and would probably be joining in because humans are more 'special' and deserving to be treated well that animals....

I know you'll accuse me of being crazy for saying this I don't see a difference in principles between a racist, a homophobe or the type of person who isn't bothered by a video like this (when they clearly would be if it were human). You all think a certain form of life is more deserving of rights than an other.

You're Speciesist my friend and one day I hope that tag will be as undesirable as sexist or racist are today.

I think it's more to do with the problem of wanting to kill someone for killing something/one else. It creates an infinite loop.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I don't, my friend. Every life is precious. :)

Human life is no more precious than any other - only a human would ever contradict that. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    spkx wrote: »
    I think it's more to do with the problem of wanting to kill someone for killing something/one else. It creates an infinite loop.

I don't think that those who are outraged by this little pervert want a literal eye for an eye. But I'd say they definitely want a fitting punishment.

Quite what that fitting punishment is I'm not sure - but as sure as hell it's not a 50 quid fine for animal cruelty or whatever it is that's likely to be meted out to that little b*stard.
  • Options
    Achtung!Achtung! Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Speciesist :D
  • Options
    AppleTangoAppleTango Posts: 1,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fancynancy wrote: »
    Human life is no more precious than any other

So a midges life is as valuable as your mothers?

Don't be daft.
  • Options
    RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AppleTango wrote: »
    So a midges life is as valuable as your mothers?

Don't be daft.

Valuable to whom?

Who are we to judge what is more important & who has the most right to exist on this planet?

Chronologically we are nothing on this planet. A temporary infestation.

We will be exterminated soon & will go down in Earths history as one of the most short lived & destructive species to have ever graced the face of the planet.

There is no harmony in mankind.

However, not all is doom & gloom. Some people that have had their pets for 10 years or more can prove this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-12074441
  • Options
    belombbelomb Posts: 3,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little evil shit. I hope he gets his nads kicked off in prison.
  • Options
    LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to wonder how he was raised to think this is ok? or funny..

i have not not not not not read the thread so dont know anyone elses viewpoint and quite frankly dont care, this is evil and nasty so spare me your "poor boy grew up on a coucil estate" bol.ox i know plenty of people who grew in such circumstances and dont blame anyone else for their short comings.
  • Options
    LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dont recall an animal being able to cure certain diseases
    I dont recall an animal raising money for charity (dog eat dog world right)
    i dont recall an animal inventing air travel/rail travel

and yes

Im aware you will come back with the "they didnt invent guns or wars either" argument... no ones perfect but as humans i hope we have some empathy for our fellow men hence so many charities dont recall animals making those either.