100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I put HSM guy on the list of who I thought would die soon thread.

Twilight girl (I always call her twiglet girl) I'm guessing everyone means the one who was less than Snow White?

the one about the tweener has got me stumped/
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I put HSM guy on the list of who I thought would die soon thread.

Twilight girl (I always call her twiglet girl) I'm guessing everyone means the one who was less than Snow White?

the one about the tweener has got me stumped/

I think the twilight girl has a colour for a surname not snow white though.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    He's on something. He looks completely out of it in those pictures with "In The Air Tonight" daughter.

In a couple he does, but then in others he looks perfectly fine and happy. But he is clearly the person the blind is supposed to be about.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    These kind of tit bits annoy me. Either deal with it seriously by reporting it to the police at the time or shut up. Alluding to it as a carrot dangler to generate gossip and speculation and sell your book years later has all the hallmarks of Ulrika and we all know what happened there.

In a nutshell, yes.

It's the same with blind items re: child/animal/domestic abuse, there was even one about serious satanic abuse.

I always feel like, if you know some serious sheet, don't waste time telling us, tell the police ffs!

It's like they think that by offloading onto the public we can guess and do the legwork for them all.
  • lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Filming had to stop early yesterday because this barely A list by the skin of her chinny chin chin mostly movie actress was so wasted that she couldn't say any of her lines. She had spent the morning smoking pot and drinking and couldn't walk or talk when she was supposed to film.

From Naughty But Nice Rob:

Which celebrity that has made a second career over telling regular folks what they should eat and how they should live their lives, was recently caught eating a McDonald's burger? Her friendship with an A list singer has now ended, after the performer found her her friend was "full of s**t". But now, she is about to lose EVERYTHING - fearing if she is exposed everyone will know - what she has been preaching is not the way she lives!

From Crazy Days & Nights:

This tries to stay closeted A list mostly movie actor was spotted at the US Open trying everything he could to get the phone number of a male tennis player he especially liked. The actor had watched a doubles match the teen foreign born player was in and then tried to talk to the player afterwards. The player stopped to chat, but let it go at that. The actor tried to follow the player into the men's locker room, but was barred. He wants the guy's number and was asking other players who did recognize him for the digits.

Is this related?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2464164/Gwyneth-Paltrow-emerges-Vanity-Fair-confirms-damning-feature.html
  • purplelinuspurplelinus Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovetochat wrote: »

I completely agree - has to be the person in the link! Want to keep a look out for the article, bound to make good reading.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    lovetochat wrote: »
    I completely agree - has to be the person in the link! Want to keep a look out for the article, bound to make good reading.

The Material Girl is the one who told her to take a hike? Haven't seem them together in a long time.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

I'm looking forward to this article, they are really bigging it up so must be quite revealing, poor Goopy:D
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unless it's something particularly devious or terrible that we know nothing about,I'd be disappointed if it was simply that she and her kids eat loads of manufactured crap and that she drinks load of wine...we know that anyway. Celebs often preach what they don't practice, especially if they have made a secondary career out of it - nothing new, interesting or remotely surprising there. It better be something juicy the way Vanity Fair are building it up.
    Forum Member
    Unless it's something particularly devious or terrible that we know nothing about,I'd be disappointed if it was simply that she and her kids eat loads of manufactured crap and that she drinks load of wine...we know that anyway. Celebs often preach what they don't practice, especially if they have made a secondary career out of it - nothing new, interesting or remotely surprising there. It better be something juicy the way Vanity Fair are building it up.

I'd be quite impressed if it's that she has a 40 Camels a day smoking habit or similar (not impressed at the smoking obviously but just it would amuse me).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She smokes anyway, so that's no surprise. Despite doing endless interviews about how her daddy died from cancer and she does all she can to eat well and avoid cancer via her diet.

So stop smoking, stupid!
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless she is doing something really evil like keeping slaves or not properly paying people who work for her or killing penguins they can go shove their " take down" piece. It's nasty and most stuff none of our business. Her diet and lifestyle advice is at its core well meaning and if more of us could use it as a guide to good health the world would be a better place.

This is different to the expose on Scientology that's an organisation. Goop is a person and " taking someone down" just for not wanting to take part in an interview is mean.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    Unless she is doing something really evil like keeping slaves or not properly paying people who work for her or killing penguins they can go shove their " take down" piece. It's nasty and most stuff none of our business. Her diet and lifestyle advice is at its core well meaning and if more of us could use it as a guide to good health the world would be a better place.

This is different to the expose on Scientology that's an organisation. Goop is a person and " taking someone down" just for not wanting to take part in an interview is mean.

Sorry. Don't agree. If she is promoting this healthy lifestyle and making money off it and then doing the exact opposite i see no problem with a publication showing this. Besides it's not The Daily Mail or something. It's Vanity Fair. They don't make s**t up.
  • The DoveThe Dove Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    Bleeding love?

No need to hide it since she's been very publicly named - but she would have been well aware of what she was donating to since she was at a Scientology fundraiser which had the specific aim of raising funds for purchasing the Valley Ideal Org.

http://tonyortega.org/2013/09/15/scientology-sunday-funnies-texas-memories-valley-whales-and-top-secret-plans/comment-page-1/

Here's a direct link to the leaked flier Tony posted and you can clearly see the name Leona Lewis.

http://tonyortega.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/ValleyCommends.jpg

Sometimes the problem isn't giving money to a cult but having it made public.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry. Don't agree. If she is promoting this healthy lifestyle and making money off it and then doing the exact opposite i see no problem with a publication showing this. Besides it's not The Daily Mail or something. It's Vanity Fair. They don't make s**t up.

I guess part of my reaction come from the rather obvious bitchieness of the editor and I watched the Newsroom last night with Will McAvoy calling for greater civility in reference to a take down peice.
  • lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When's the article due to come out?
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Enty just tweeted that Vanity Fair have said the article concentrates on all of her affairs.

I don't know if that means general day to day affairs or illicit flings!!
    Forum Member
    According to this it's affair in the adulterous sense, I have not heard of the man.
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/10/18/vanity-fair-trying-to-expose-gwyneth-paltrow-cheating-scandal-report-says/
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm no fan of the Goop but 'take-down'? :confused:

God's sake, it's not as if she's a dodgy politican or someone in a position of influence or power who's dirty dealing behind the scenes or whatever. She's a pretentious pain in the arse and she does spout more than her fair share of bulls*it but she's so easily ignored. Why does she need to be 'taken down'? Nothing wrong with VF doing a less than complimentary piece on her - so much material there - but this just sounds like Garydon Carter has a grudge and that's a really bad starting premise for an article in a mag that prides itself on the quality/integrity of its journalism.
  • dollylovesshoesdollylovesshoes Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a bit about the article inthe 'gawper'website is a gossip site.

:o sorry gawker is the site. Couple if interesting postings by users.
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I'm no fan of the Goop but 'take-down'? :confused:

God's sake, it's not as if she's a dodgy politican or someone in a position of influence or power who's dirty dealing behind the scenes or whatever. She's a pretentious pain in the arse and she does spout more than her fair share of bulls*it but she's so easily ignored. Why does she need to be 'taken down'? Nothing wrong with VF doing a less than complimentary piece on her - so much material there - but this just sounds like Garydon Carter has a grudge and that's a really bad starting premise for an article in a mag that prides itself on the quality/integrity of its journalism.

tbf I think it's more the Mail and the rags that have referred to it as a 'takedown piece' not the editor himself but I could be wrong. Either way they are overegging the pudding, like you say it's only Goop, not really somebody with great influence or power.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    tbf I think it's more the Mail and the rags that have referred to it as a 'takedown piece' not the editor himself but I could be wrong. Either way they are overegging the pudding, like you say it's only Goop, not really somebody with great influence or power.

Actually yes, that's true, it was one of the US tabs that described it as that, not him. Just had a google and he was/is fairly neutral by comparison, just pointing out that celebs can't call all the shots... and GP did have a hissyfit when she learned they were intending to do a piece on her, telling her celebs friends to boycott/disassociate themselves from VF etc so serves her right I guess. But still, that affair is old news - http://hollywoodlife.com/2009/12/02/gwyneth-paltrow-hubby-chris-martin-may-have-hit-a-rough-patch/

(I'm just laughing at my typo ^ 'Garydon' instead of 'Graydon'. Mr Carter - or Gary, as I call him - would not be pleased I'm sure! :D)
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    According to this it's affair in the adulterous sense, I have not heard of the man.
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/10/18/vanity-fair-trying-to-expose-gwyneth-paltrow-cheating-scandal-report-says/

Well I can see why she'd want to hush that up.
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Actually yes, that's true, it was one of the US tabs that described it as that, not him. Just had a google and he was/is fairly neutral by comparison, just pointing out that celebs can't call all the shots... and GP did have a hissyfit when she learned they were intending to do a piece on her, telling her celebs friends to boycott/disassociate themselves from VF etc so serves her right I guess. But still, that affair is old news - http://hollywoodlife.com/2009/12/02/gwyneth-paltrow-hubby-chris-martin-may-have-hit-a-rough-patch/

(I'm just laughing at my typo ^ 'Garydon' instead of 'Graydon'. Mr Carter - or Gary, as I call him - would not be pleased I'm sure! :D)

:D yes he doesn't look like much of a Gary, not exactly a high society name.
    Well I can see why she'd want to hush that up.
    Yes me too, I just saw his pic and he's not much of a looker but I guess the money and power may compensate for that.
  • patrick95patrick95 Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    This B list mostly movie actress who has been going through some crisis management recently due to temper issues and has a famous last name says that back in the day this tweener didn't seem too concerned with his purity ring thing when he told her that she should get naked for him so he could check her out better. They were at a restaurant at the time. In a group. She declined.

The same actress from #10 said this A list mostly movie actor in his 50's who she co-starred with in a movie hit on her every day while they were filming and she was not so legal to barely legal at the time.

A.) Wild Child with youngest Jonas b

B.) Wild Child and actor who played her father in her hit 2008 film
This discussion has been closed.