Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wonder if the race for babies will be ion now...we have KP out of the stalls and heading up the first (ferlon?SP)..... KP 5 PA 3
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice to see Andre on the front cover of OK with the publicity Shy Emily and their baby on holiday...exclusive shots as well...how nice
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ I think even Tangoman is not so deluded as to believe he can make money from his new muisc venture so whoring out his family is a continued & guaranteed money spinner.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ I think even Tangoman is not so deluded as to believe he can make money from his new muisc venture so whoring out his family is a continued & guaranteed money spinner.

But god help any other zeleb who does that..they are classed as an attention seeking famewhore ;-)
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Wow! 3(?) OK covers so far in 2014 & we're only in May, is he going for a record?!
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see Andre on the front cover of OK with the publicity Shy Emily and their baby on holiday...exclusive shots as well...how nice

:D:D:D

These smilies really are the perfect response to how surprised I am at yet another OK cover!! It's incredibly reassuring to see that TM really, really, really meant it when he told us all how much more private he would be this time around! ;-)

Course he isn't - exclusive OK pics are where the money is at, Pru. When you have zero discernible talent, like PA, that's how you have to make the real money, i.e. flogging your carefully crafted and contrived image to the tackiest mags on the planet. How very sad, desperate and greedy he continues (and will always) be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmbop
    Anyone who claims Emily is not part of this circus is deluded..she looks happy to be photographed to be,,,I hope she gets a cut from the shoot
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    :D:D:D

These smilies are really the perfect response to how surprised I am at yet another OK cover!! It's incredibly reassuring to see that TM really, really, really meant it when he told us all how much more private he would be this time around! ;-)

Course he doesn't - exclusive OK pics are where the money is at, Pru. When you have zero discernible talent, like PA, that's how you have to make the real money, i.e. flogging your carefully crafted and contrived image to the tackiest mags on the planet. How very sad, desperate and greedy he continues (and will always) be.[/QUOTE]

How very unkind to DOTCentury.

But - yup. & people slate his ex wife for the same - but at least she has never pretended to be anything other than greedy and money grabbing. Both of them would sell their own pubes for a £20k cheque.
    Hmmbop
    Anyone who claims Emily is not part of this circus is deluded..she looks happy to be photographed to be,,,I hope she gets a cut from the shoot

St Emily, breastfeeding Goddess, natural beauty and beatific saint? How can you suggest she is complicit in such a farce Betty?:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pru
    Please please please forgive me for thinking such a thing ... I should never think like that ever ...
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no! Poor, private, natural, role model, Emily has been betrayed by "friends", blabbing about her dietary secrets.:( http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/emily-macdonagh-reveals-post-baby-body-secrets
    Friends of Emily have claimed the yummy mummy puts her slim frame down to breastfeeding and "sensible meal sizes".

"Emily still breastfeeds every day," a pal told the mag. "She alternates between bottle and breast but will breastfeed at least once a day. And she never overeats.

"She eats little and often and usually eats off a side plate to keep her portion sizes down. She has never dieted," they explained.

Such a horrible invasion of a private, young woman's intimate business.:( How could her friends do such a thing to her?>:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well well well... Emily isn't the super mum she has been made out to be...SHE SOMETIMES BOTTLEFEEDS :o:o:o:o:o I can't take this in...
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BEL
    I promise next Bank Hol to ignore my daughter and hubby and sit at my iPad hour upon hour ..is that ok? As punishment for not doing so today :blush:

Your lack of commitment is showing Betty - even I managed to access DS Showbiz....from inside a windmill. You must simply try harder next time!;-)
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Oh no! Poor, private, natural, role model, Emily has been betrayed by "friends", blabbing about her dietary secrets.:( http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/emily-macdonagh-reveals-post-baby-body-secrets

Such a horrible invasion of a private, young woman's intimate business.:( How could her friends do such a thing to her?>:(

Pal, friends = CAN obviously. And I'm afraid any kind of deviation from normal eating IS dieting, and that includes eating a side plate portion, using children's cutlery and other sort of self limiting. I can't see a doctor recommend to a size 8 breastfeeding woman that this would be a good idea.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pru
    Please please please forgive me for thinking such a thing ... I should never think like that ever ...

As punishment you must listen to PA's new album and recite all the lyrics for us. By the end of next week will be fine.
    Well well well... Emily isn't the super mum she has been made out to be...SHE SOMETIMES BOTTLEFEEDS :o:o:o:o:o I can't take this in...

Lies. Must be. Not Goddess Earth Mother, perfect Embolism??
    Your lack of commitment is showing Betty - even I managed to access DS Showbiz....from inside a windmill. You must simply try harder next time!;-)

Pal, friends = CAN obviously. And I'm afraid any kind of deviation from normal eating IS dieting, and that includes eating a side plate portion, using children's cutlery and other sort of self limiting. I can't see a doctor recommend to a size 8 breastfeeding woman that this would be a good idea.

Yes, doesn't sound entirely healthy it must be said.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You missed out the bit where it says "little and often". I would imagine that as a Medical student of some years, she is well qualified to know what healthy eating is:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    You missed out the bit where it says "little and often". I would imagine that as a Medical student of some years, she is well qualified to know what healthy eating is:)

And as a medical student of some years, as well as being qualified on healthy eating, you'd think she would also be well clued up on contraception.:D Aw well, no contraception is 100% I suppose, no matter how hard one tries to protect themselves;-)

Yup, DB, I reckon Emily's 'friend' could well have been Gemma, slipping little nuggets of info out there for public consumption.:)

I must say Emily is extremely lucky if she bottle and breast feeds. Every single mum I know that has tried to do both have been unsuccessful in their attempts. The babies have found it very confusing and much prefer to stick to either boob or bottle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisy
    I consider myself suitably chastised and will endeavour to mend my ways in future
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And as a medical student of some years, as well as being qualified on healthy eating, you'd think she would also be well clued up on contraception.:D Aw well, no contraception is 100% I suppose, no matter how hard one tries to protect themselves;-)

Yup, DB, I reckon Emily's 'friend' could well have been Gemma, slipping little nuggets of info out their for public consumption.:)

I must say Emily is extremely lucky if she bottle and breast feeds. Every single mum I know that have tried both have been unsuccessful in their attempts. All the babies have found it very confusing and much prefer to stick to either boob or bottle.

Now now Hmmbop
    You know Emily is above reproach when it comes to contraception and bottle feeding ... She isn't KP ...she is allowed to live her own life her own way ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yup, DB, I reckon Emily's 'friend' could well have been Gemma, slipping little nuggets of info out there for public consumption.:)

I must say Emily is extremely lucky if she bottle and breast feeds. Every single mum I know that have tried both have been unsuccessful in their attempts. All the babies have found it very confusing and much prefer to stick to either boob or bottle.

Do you know whether she was using contraception or not?:D Anyway the discussion was about her eating regime.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now now Hmmbop
    You know Emily is above reproach when it comes to contraception and bottle feeding ... She isn't KP ...she is allowed to live her own life her own way ;-)

:confused:
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know whether she was using contraception or not?:D Anyway the discussion was about her eating regime.....

That may be the reason Pete and Emily purchased a breast pump, no matter how saintly or whiter than white, I'm sure not even Peter Andre can physically breast feed a baby. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course I don't!! There's seems to be a bit of confusion all round regarding contraception, including between the two key parties in the relationship we're currently discussing. TM has supplied a couple of versions of the 'surprise' pregnancy to the magazines with something along the lines of 'big shock, just stared at each other in silence'. I'm sure a supporter of PA can come and give me an exact word for word run through of what he said, though. I'm pretty sure if either of them had of thought the other wasn't using contraception regularly, the pregnancy wouldn't have been such a surprise. TM definitely wasn't in the mood for more babies when that now excruciatingly embarrassing conversation with his brother was aired a few weeks before Emily told him she was pregnant.:blush:

I don't need you to tell me what the discussion is about, thanks all the same though. The discussion on this thread is about various topics and I've chosen to add to that in a way that I see fit to to reply to your post - you suggested that as a medial student Emily would be clued up on HE. I felt it was prudent to also mention you would think she would be equally savvy about contraception, too. But maybe she just missed the biology lectures that day cause she was filming ML, or something!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course I don't!! There's seems to be a bit of confusion all round regarding contraception, including between the two key parties in the relationship we're currently discussing. TM has supplied a couple of versions of the 'surprise' pregnancy to the magazines with something along the lines of 'big shock, just stared at each other in silence'. I'm sure a supporter of PA can come and give me an exact word for word run through of what he said, though. I'm pretty sure if either of them had of thought the other wasn't using contraception regularly, the pregnancy wouldn't have been such a surprise. TM definitely wasn't in the mood for more babies when that now excruciatingly embarrassing conversation with his brother was aired a few weeks before Emily told him she was pregnant.:blush:

I don't need you to tell me what the discussion is about on this thread, thanks all the same. The discussion on this thread is about various topics and I've chosen to add to that in a way that I see fit to to reply to your post - you suggested that as a medial student Emily would be clued up on HE. I felt it was prudent to also mention that you would think she would be equally savvy about contraception, too. But maybe she just missed the biology lectures that day cause she was filming ML, or something!

As you said you don't know that she wasn't using contraception, so no need to add the bit about being savvy or her biology class then.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

Yes, with her own breast milk. We saw on ML her and Pete purchasing a breast pump and they discussed the fact that she would sometimes express her milk into a bottle so that PA could sometimes feed his baby also.

Several breastfeeding mothers express their milk into bottles to take with them when they go out as not all women are comfortable with breastfeeding in public.

You are somewhat missing the point with your comment about Emily not being a "super mum" because she sometimes bottle feeds.

The breastfeeding versus bottle feeding debate is nothing to do with the use of a bottle, it is more to do with the belief that breast milk is better for babies than formula is.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop, since I know you're counting the days, when is Big Nit released?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As you said you don't know that she wasn't using contraception, so no need to add the bit about being savvy or her biology class then.

This could go on for a while..........so I'll say it again, I think for the final time. Nope, I don't know that she wasn't using contraception. Maybe it seems like Emily could be one of the statistics of the 2.5% (or whatever the stats are) of times that it's ineffective. And it's proper order than I don't know Emily McDonanagh's actual contraceptive habits, nor do I want to. That would be weird.

The comment about a medical student being as savvy about contraception was as relevant as your point about her being clued up on healthy eating. And the bit about her missing the biology class was obviously not to be taken too literally or seriously.
This discussion has been closed.