• Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to Chris tonight.
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Personally I'm happy Chris just made the finals hope he does good tonight though
  • Options
    xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    hey everyone.
    end is nigh.
    think chris is coming out 4th , 5th or 6th because of the helen love but he did well to make the final.
    he deserved to make the final & i am proud we got him there through all those tense evictions
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Chris finishes in 5th. Hate the fact he didn't even get his own eviction
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not happy with that let's hope the next two out are ash and Helen
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to see Chris out. I think he was easily one of the best HMs this year.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very disappointing that Chris has gone before Helen and Ash. :(

I really hope they are the next ones to go.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Bad luck guys.:(
  • Options
    zofozofo Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    Sorry Chris is out, he was my 2nd fav and I thought he would beat Ash and Helen:(
  • Options
    DLcastoffDLcastoff Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really sorry he didn't place higher. I'd really grown to like Chris and he was my second choice after Christopher. I think Christopher has gained a really good friend in Chris.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Sorry Chris is out, he was my 2nd favourite. I'm upset he didn't beat Ash and Helen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris was my 2nd favourite too.

He was a refreshingly different sort of HM and a good friend to Christopher and Ashleigh.

He made one mistake, and his chances never recovered, :(

But he can hold his head high. He was a worthy housemate and a deserving finalist.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    Chris was my 2nd favourite too.

He was a refreshingly different sort of HM and a good friend to Christopher and Ashleigh.

He made one mistake, and his chances never recovered, :(

But he can hold his head high. He was a worthy housemate and a deserving finalist.

Very well said!
  • Options
    FlannyFlanny Posts: 1,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted Chris didn't finish higher but I enjoyed his interview.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Chris, you were pleasure to watch and should have come higher ... and had a solo interview. You were my winner :-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    I really wanted Chris to win, such a kind hearted man and should have been in the top 3.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm gutted we couldn't get him higher but so glad we got him to the final. I won't comment on who won as I don't want to be mean :)
  • Options
    xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    i hang up my 'chris to win' with pride.
    he deserved a final spot & he was a lovely man & a great housemate.
    Though we are all gutted he didnt win , his fate was sealed thanks to a golden pass in week 1.
    chris supporters have been the nicest & most dignified people. Of which many i hope to keep in touch with after this.
    I have cried , laughed , got angry & had fun. despite a bully winning & some people thinking that is perfectly acceptable aside i dont regret it , i have seen the nice side of humanity also.
  • Options
    Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xNATILLYx wrote: »
    Though we are all gutted he didnt win , his fate was sealed thanks to a golden pass in .
    chris supporters have been the nicest & most dignified people. Of which many i hope to keep in touch with after this.
    I have cried , laughed , got angry & had fun. despite a bully winning & some people thinking that is perfectly acceptable aside i dont regret it , i have seen the nice side of humanity also.

Agree Natilly. He was a very nice man and it has been a pleasure to be a part of his support here. I can't say honestly that I look forward to next BB but I do look forward to 'talking' to the nice members of the forum. Goodnight till Monday everyone:D
  • Options
    blue_angelblue_angel Posts: 3,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xNATILLYx wrote: »
    Though we are all gutted he didnt win , his fate was sealed thanks to a golden pass in week 1.
    I have cried , laughed , got angry & had fun. despite a bully winning & some people thinking that is perfectly acceptable aside I don't regret it , I have seen the nice side of humanity also.

What a lovely post :)

Chris thoroughly deserved his spot in the final. I was so disappointed he had to share his interview (although I think it wouldn't be fair for any housemate), especially as he survived 10 weeks in there and multiple evictions throughout that time. It just seems silly to me that someone who is evicted in the first week gets a more in depth interview and respectable exit from the house than someone who was a finalist.

I was disappointed he finished 5th. I think he was a brilliantly entertaining housemate, without having to resort to arguing and controversy to be so. It was lovely to have someone in there like that (I liked Christopher too, and think he was of the same principles). I wanted Chris or Christopher to win, I would have been fine if Ashleigh had won. If the winner has been Ash or Pav I would have been disappointed, because I didn't like them as housemates, but I would have respected it. I'm a little bit appalled that Helen is the winner considering her behaviour. They all bitched and talked behind each other's backs and disliked certain people. Helen's behaviour in there was more than that though. But it's done now, so no point going on I suppose.

Chris had a brilliant interview; he was charming, funny, self deprecating and very honest. Just like he was in the show. He's been great to watch over the past 10 weeks and him and Christopher have for me been the most interesting, intelligent, lovely and entertaining housemates from the Channel 5 period and two of my favourite housemates ever. It's just a shame the show has moved on from a time when people like them used to be rewarded.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chris finishes in 5th. Hate the fact he didn't even get his own eviction

6 on the final night is far too many to do them all justice.

Pav should have been kicked out on Wednesday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blue_angel wrote: »
    What a lovely post :)

Chris thoroughly deserved his spot in the final. I was so disappointed he had to share his interview (although I think it wouldn't be fair for any housemate), especially as he survived 10 weeks in there and multiple evictions throughout that time. It just seems silly to me that someone who is evicted in the first week gets a more in depth interview and respectable exit from the house than someone who was a finalist.

I was disappointed he finished 5th. I think he was a brilliantly entertaining housemate, without having to resort to arguing and controversy to be so. It was lovely to have someone in there like that (I liked Christopher too, and think he was of the same principles). I wanted Chris or Christopher to win, I would have been fine if Ashleigh had won. If the winner has been Ash or Pav I would have been disappointed, because I didn't like them as housemates, but I would have respected it. I'm a little bit appalled that Helen is the winner considering her behaviour. They all bitched and talked behind each other's backs and disliked certain people. Helen's behaviour in there was more than that though. But it's done now, so no point going on I suppose.

Chris had a brilliant interview; he was charming, funny, self deprecating and very honest. Just like he was in the show. He's been great to watch over the past 10 weeks and him and Christopher have for me been the most interesting, intelligent, lovely and entertaining housemates from the Channel 5 period and two of my favourite housemates ever. It's just a shame the show has moved on from a time when people like them used to be rewarded.
    Lovely post - and I concur with all you say.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    https://twitter.com/Simply_BBUK/status/500446137825132547/photo/1 Great picture of Chris, Ashleigh, Christopher and Pav with Emma and Matt Willis :)
  • Options
    ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, great pic! Even better for who ISN'T in it. ;)

Thanks for the lovely tributes everyone. Last night was disappointing in a way but frankly who'd want to go down in history as the winner of the most contrived and manipulated series ever? Chris has a great career to go back to and I hope this inspires him to bigger and better successes. It's been a joy getting hooked on such a thoroughly lovely old fashioned gent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/Simply_BBUK/status/500446137825132547/photo/1 Great picture of Chris, Ashleigh, Christopher and Pav with Emma and Matt Willis :)

Lovely photo of the REAL winners LOL