Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The media mustn't have been invited to Big Nit at the RAH. No reviews to be found :(. Even Spandau Ballet who haven't been relevant for nearly 30 years got a review of their RAH gig in the Graun and Rolling Stone. Still, I'm sure the fans were thrilled to hear Christmas songs days after a heatwave ended and over 3 weeks to Halloween.

No, the only mention is of the new campaign with Dr Privatemily to raise awareness of Peter Andre. Remember, Peter Andre is for Life... Not just for Christmas songs in October.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.mobypicture.com/user/MrPeterAndre/view/17371976

Poor Princess too tired to sign autographs after late night gig :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Too tired to even walk to the car :(
    http://www.mobypicture.com/user/PrincessElss/view/17373141
  • Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    MRS W wrote: »
    ROTFL oh the irony!

Lovely word Mrs W :D:D:D
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    Lovely word Mrs W :D:D:D

:confused: "lovely"?

I think its massively overused by some on this thread and sometimes not even in the correct context.;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »

Yes I see in the comments that a fan was asking for an autograph but Princess was too tired. I wonder if she had school the next day? Hopefully she got to grab some sleep in the back of the car on the journey back to Sussex.

Can't any performer hire out the RAH? Like it's not by exclusive invitation only that you can play there or anything, is it? :confused:
  • JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »

Too tired to even walk to the car :(
    http://www.mobypicture.com/user/PrincessElss/view/17373141

That's not how I read that comment. I read it that she had asked Pete for an autograph (understandable given she is a big fan), but Princess was tired and presumably he wanted to get her home.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    That's not how I read that comment. I read it that she had asked Pete for an autograph (understandable given she is a big fan), but Princess was tired and presumably he wanted to get her home.

I understood perfectly what Cym meant. TM was asked for an autograph but because he was carrying his little girl, who was dead on he feet at that time of night, he, unfortunately had to decline.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    I understood perfectly what Cym meant. TM was asked for an autograph but because he was carrying his little girl, who was dead on he feet at that time of night, he, unfortunately had to decline.

That is not the impression I got from what Cym wrote.....Poor Princess too tired to sign autographs after late night gig
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is not the impression I got from what Cym wrote.....Poor Princess too tired to sign autographs after late night gig

Uh- huh, and like I said, I understood it differently.

I also don't doubt that if TM had of stopped and obliged with an autograph, the fan probably would have loved Princess's, too. But like has been mentioned, she was too exhausted after her late night and was off duty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uh- huh, and like I said, I understood it differently.

Perhaps she should have worded it so it was easier to understand.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    The media mustn't have been invited to Big Nit at the RAH. No reviews to be found :(. Even Spandau Ballet who haven't been relevant for nearly 30 years got a review of their RAH gig in the Graun and Rolling Stone. Still, I'm sure the fans were thrilled to hear Christmas songs days after a heatwave ended and over 3 weeks to Halloween.

No, the only mention is of the new campaign with Dr Privatemily to raise awareness of Peter Andre. Remember, Peter Andre is for Life... Not just for Christmas songs in October.

Though, tbf Nota, they have actually been relevant in their time, albeit that time was the dark ages. TM isn't, never has been and never will be relevant in any way shape or form
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps she should have worded it so it was easier to understand.

But like I said I understood it perfectly the first time. Especially after looking at the link that Cym provided.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: "lovely"?

I think its massively overused by some on this thread and sometimes not even in the correct context.;-)

But in this case it was ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    But in this case it was ;-)

What case?

Mrs W's post? Because IMO, her post wasn't in the correct context as I pointed out to her that I don't post on the TM appreciation thread.

Or Maggie Moos post? Which really wasn't in any context. It was merely her sharing with us that she thought irony was a 'lovely' word.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What case?

Mrs W's post? Because IMO, her post wasn't in the correct context as I pointed out to her that I don't post on the TM appreciation thread.

Or Maggie Moos post? Which really wasn't in any context. It was merely her sharing with us that she thought irony was a 'lovely' word.
    Maybe in this case it should have been used in context with silvery, or coppery?
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Please don't take baits, Hmmbop.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I see in the comments that a fan was asking for an autograph but Princess was too tired. I wonder if she had school the next day? Hopefully she got to grab some sleep in the back of the car on the journey back to Sussex.

Can't any performer hire out the RAH? Like it's not by exclusive invitation only that you can play there or anything, is it? :confused:

Kid should not have even been there!

Yes anyone can hire the RAH
    Which is presumably the only way the Greek Tragedy can get a big gig.
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As it was a Saturday, and his daughter is seven years old, I doubt there were any welfare worries regarding Peter's child having a night at her father's concert.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    As it was a Saturday, and his daughter is seven years old, I doubt there were any welfare worries regarding Peter's child having a night at her father's concert.

Where is it suggested that there was any 'welfare worries' regarding TM's child?

A few comments about her being tired, maybe. But 'welfare worries?' Nah!
  • Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    What case?

Nowhere does Mrs W infer that it is anything to do with the TM appreciation thread. Try thinking of other threads where your behaviour could be seen as the same as what you are accusing JB of. Now that is ironic!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nowhere does Mrs W infer that it is anything to do with the TM appreciation thread. Try thinking of other threads where your behaviour could be seen as the same as what you are accusing JB of. Now that is ironic!

So what was she on about then, and what did it have to do with the TM thread?:confused:

I said it looked like Jerrybob came here (to this thread and post) to be as antagonistic as possible. Mrs W then popped on to say how ironic she thought that was. Now, as I don't post on TM appreciation thread, I don't quite know where her comments on irony are actually supposed to fit in here?!

And if you're referring to the threads that constantly get pulled because of the usually potentially libellous comments by some people, that's not me being antagonstic, it's merely replying to some of the very questionable, inconsistant and hypocritical views that I believe are posted, when discussing TM and his ex wife.

Now, I'm kind of bored of this - but if you want to start a new thread about irony and its meaning, that's on topic, (I know how being on topic is very important to you, well on certain topics anyway), I may participate if it tweaks my interest enough.

So, back to all things Tango!:D
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what was she on about then, and what did it have to do with the TM thread?:confused:

I said it looked like Jerrybob came here (to this thread and post) to be as antagonistic as possible. Mrs W then popped on to say how ironic she thought that was. Now, as I don't post on TM appreciation thread, I don't quite know where her comments on irony are actually supposed to fit in here?!

And if you're referring to the threads that constantly get pulled because of the usually potentially libellous comments by some people, that's not me being antagonstic, it's merely replying to some of the very questionable, inconsistant and hypocritical views that I believe are posted, when discussing TM and his ex wife.

Now, I'm kind of bored of this - but if you want to start a new thread about irony and its meaning, that's on topic, (I know how being on topic is very imporant to you, well on certain topics anyway), I may participate if it tweaks my interest enough.

So, back to all things Tango!:D

Really? :o are you being serious. :D Will give you a clue.........it's got nothing to do with the appreciation thread ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Really? :o are you being serious. :D Will give you a clue.........it's got nothing to do with the appreciation thread ;-)

I'm being totally serious and nope, 'fraid your clue was still no good. Still lost me.

Now, as riveting and on topic as it is, I'm done on the irony thing now. But feel free to chat away amongst yourselves about it.:D

Also, sidsgirl, I think you've conveniently missed out reading a paragraph of my post (3023) that you've quoted!
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm being totally serious and nope, 'fraid your clue was still no good. Still lost me.

Now, as riveting and on topic as it is, I'm done on the irony thing now. But feel free to chat away amongst yourselves about it.:D

Also, sidsgirl, I think you've conveniently missed out reading a paragraph of my post (3023) that you've quoted!

I have replied to what I wanted to reply to........if that's alright with you Hmmbop
This discussion has been closed.