Peter Andre (part 3)

1116117118119120122»

Comments

• HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I come here, to this TM themed thread to post my thoughts on the orange z lister, sell his granny for 10k, OK! chief appearer, croner. If people from the Apprec thread find that antagonistic, its probably because they disagree with my views and so come here to defend their idol.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    CAN's wifi is back on...
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    Lovely word Mrs W :D:D:D
    Willow33 wrote: »
    But in this case it was ;-)
    Nowhere does Mrs W infer that it is anything to do with the TM appreciation thread. Try thinking of other threads where your behaviour could be seen as the same as what you are accusing JB of. Now that is ironic!
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Really? :o are you being serious. :D Will give you a clue.........it's got nothing to do with the appreciation thread ;-)

Can someone point out how these posts are in any way shape or form acceptable or on topic?

People who like Tangoman have Tangoman's appreciation thread in which to express their delight at his existence. For those of us who consider the man to be something of a joke and like having a titter at his expense, this is a thread in which to express our opinions. We don't go onto the appreciation thread making disparaging comments and demanding proof and links every 5 minutes.

It does seem apparent that some people find it very hard to accept that not every single human being in existence is a fan or admirer of Peter Andre. In fact, some people consider him to be desperately vapid, vain, rather dim and talentless. If people can manage to answer these claims intelligently without resorting to 'clever' comments I'd be interested to read further.
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone point out how these posts are in any way shape or form acceptable or on topic?

People who like Tangoman have Tangoman's appreciation thread in which to express their delight at his existence. For those of us who consider the man to be something of a joke and like having a titter at his expense, this is a thread in which to express our opinions. We don't go onto the appreciation thread making disparaging comments and demand
    It does seem apparent that some people find it very hard to accept that not every single human being in existence is a fan or admirer of Peter Andre. In fact, some people consider him to be desperately vapid, vain, rather dim and talentless. If people can manage to answer these claims intelligently without resorting to 'clever' comments I'd be interested to read further.

And expressing opinions is exactly what people are doing. Of course you don't go on the Appreciation thread making disparaging comments. It's against the T & C's, and you would be banned. This thread, however, is for ALL opinions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    And expressing opinions is exactly what people are doing. Of course you don't go on the Appreciation thread making disparaging comments. It's against the T & C's, and you would be banned. This thread, however, is for ALL opinions.

Opinions yes.

Baiting - no.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes and the TM appreciation thread is literally filled with digs aimed at the posters on this thread. And also the latest is that the DM posters are a professional trolling group set up to try to specifically bring TM down. :blush: Rather than just accepting that lots of people around the country think he's an utter numpty.

You can post with impunity on the appreciation thread as you know only too well we don't have a right of reply there.

We do here, though:)
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Posters should be able to post, and, as unsettling as it is to some on here, should be able to post in response to posts without being accused of being 'antagonistic' - it's called having a different view - why does that rattle some so much?? seriously it's a discussion thread - not a VIP special coven for PA detractors, heavens above , get a grip, the poster has been polite throughout and has not had the same courtesy back,
    It's passive aggressive and pathetic, so is the 'wifi' comments - stuff for the playground.

Oh and please do not direct myself or anyone else to the appreciation thread, I am not a fan, some are and some are not, that's wholly irrelevant if they wish to discuss posts written on this thread.......if that is a problem then I think there appears to be confusion about the idea of a general thread.

On topic, good for PA and anyone else who wish to raise awareness for the flu vaccine..........if it helps even one person then it's worth it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Posters should be able to post, and, as unsettling as it is to some on here, should be able to post in response to posts It's passive aggressive and pathetic, so is the 'wifi' comments - stuff for the playground.

Oh and please do not direct myself or anyone else to the appreciation thread, I am not a fan, some are and some are not, that's wholly irrelevant if they wish to discuss posts without being accused of being 'antagonistic' - it's called having a different view - why does that rattle some so much?? seriously it's a discussion thread - not a VIP special coven for PA detractors, heavens above , get a grip, the poster has been polite throughout and has not had the same courtesy back,
    written on this thread.......if that is a problem then I think there appears to be confusion about the idea of a general thread.

On topic, good for PA and anyone else who wish to raise awareness for the flu vaccine..........if it helps even one person then it's worth it.

The quotes I posted WERE all antagonistic. 'ROTFL, oh the irony' is hardly expressing an opinion about PA or on topic. No, neither is 'can wifi' - I accept that too.

Nobody is suggesting it's a 'VIP coven' for PA detractors - but it IS a shame that some people simply cannot seem to accept that some people really do not like Peter Andre.
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Antagonistic was something that Jerry was accused of being by another FM, for simply giving a personal opinion. The remarks that followed were as a result of that, and yes there is an element of irony if you look at the whole picture.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Antagonistic was something that Jerry was accused of being by another FM, for simply giving a personal opinion. The remarks that followed were as a result of that, and yes there is an element of irony if you look at the whole picture.

It wasn't just a personal opinion, it was an unnecessary remark which I persoanlly found to be antagonistic and nothing to do with the thread at hand. I'm off to do the school run now so neither have the time nor the inclination to go looking for it.

And I think we've all moved on from the irony thing now.

Zzzzzz.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    http://www.mobypicture.com/user/MrPeterAndre/view/17371976

Poor Princess too tired to sign autographs after late night gig :(

Too tired to even walk to the car :(
    http://www.mobypicture.com/user/PrincessElss/view/17373141

Why is Princess there, and someone ask for her autograph?? Use her for PA's ego fame?
  • babybutchbabybutch Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Posters should be able to post, and, as unsettling as it is to some on here, should be able to post in response to posts without being accused of being 'antagonistic' - it's called having a different view - why does that rattle some so much?? seriously it's a discussion thread - not a VIP special coven for PA detractors, heavens above , get a grip, the poster has been polite throughout and has not had the same courtesy back,
    It's passive aggressive and pathetic, so is the 'wifi' comments - stuff for the playground.

Oh and please do not direct myself or anyone else to the appreciation thread, I am not a fan, some are and some are not, that's wholly irrelevant if they wish to discuss posts written on this thread.......if that is a problem then I think there appears to be confusion about the idea of a general thread.

What a sensible post , well put ,polite, and very accurate .
    I don't understand the wifi references .It must be some sort of in joke within a small group , which in itself looks like 'outsiders' with differing opinions to the regular posters are considered intruders not 'in the know'.
  • babybutchbabybutch Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    Why is Princess there, and someone ask for her autograph?? Use her for PA's ego fame?
    If you read back your friend hmmbop has already explained that Peter couldn't sign autographs because he was carrying Princess .
    I think it was wonderful that the children were there to see their daddy perform in a packed Royal Albert Hall . What a terrific experience for them and something to remember with pride .
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babybutch wrote: »
    What a sensible post , well put ,polite, and very accurate .
    I don't understand the wifi references .It must be some sort of in joke within a small group , which in itself looks like 'outsiders' with differing opinions to the regular posters are considered intruders not 'in the know'.

I think the reference to CAN wifi is when the poster (usually Goaty) thinks another poster is an employee of CAN . ;-)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babybutch wrote: »
    If you read back your friend hmmbop has already explained that Peter couldn't sign autographs because he was carrying Princess .
    I think it was wonderful that the children were there to see their daddy perform in a packed Royal Albert Hall . What a terrific experience for them and something to remember with pride .

Indeed. It is something they will remember all their lives. :)
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,752
    Administrator
    This thread has been closed as it is no longer at a constructive standard of discussion.
This discussion has been closed.