Which group does society hate most: Bankers, Politicians or Journalists?

2»

Comments

• patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Semierotic wrote: »
    FWIW, I agree with you general point. I suppose it's intriguing to me that in a very short time these kind of professions have come to be held in the regard that they currently are. I was even tempted to add the police to the list, but they're not in quite the same position.

Well then I apologise. :) I should have said that the responses were tedious - not the thread itself. Very worthy of debate, I think; though the chances of anything other than rants of 'scumbags!' 'string 'em all up' are slim, I fear.
  • Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    Semierotic wrote: »
    FWIW, I agree with you general point. I suppose it's intriguing to me that in a very short time these kind of professions have come to be held in the regard that they currently are. I was even tempted to add the police to the list, but they're not in quite the same position.

You could compare them to teachers and doctors. I would say that the respect and trust once given to them has been worn away considerably over the last decade or two by criminal cases and questions over skill.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Forget the Bankers, Politicians and Journalists.

The official hate figures are...
    Smokers
    Drinkers
    and Fatties

Get with the pogrom people!!
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, fatties then smokers, then some journalists and some politicians. I like Zac Goldsmith mind you, he's lovely and handsome too. I don't mind bankers and would probably marry one if he was rich enough.
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forget the Bankers, Politicians and Journalists.

The official hate figures are...
    Smokers
    Drinkers
    and Fatties

Get with the pogrom people!!

And what did the Jews ever do to you? :p