Yep 26p :eek: :mad:

Good, it should have been a lot more:D
  • Options
    Bedsit BobBedsit Bob Posts: 24,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mal2pool wrote: »
    Cuts cuts cuts.

What's the alternative, when the country is in debt to the tune of over £1,000,000,000,000?
  • Options
    19Nick6819Nick68 Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An extra £22 a month from April, just over a £10 a month next year, thanks. Even though it will be swallowed up elsewhere it's better than nothing.

I'm no fan of this government but his hands were tied by just the way things are.

Nothing spectacular, but that was I expected.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,900
    Forum Member
    asp746 wrote: »
    your kidding - wtf thought of doing a politics thread:eek:

to be fair i think my query will be useful to a lot of ds who usually partake in threads such as 'do you have a bowl cut?' Horn honking and 'swtich off tv or on standby'?

:D:D:D

Too funny.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bedsit Bob wrote: »
    What's the alternative, when the country is in debt to the tune of over £1,000,000,000,000?

How much did the chancilor say he wasn't going to borrow. he will borrow 6 billion next year, spending cuts, not really welfare costs still rising by teh day with all the cuts because he is cutting the wrong things, he should be cutting administration costs from every department and business in this country. teking tax from people then giving benefots back to them is absolutely daft don't you think?:confused:
  • Options
    this_is_methis_is_me Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    macsmurray wrote: »
    Maybe 1000L, they may start a new system.

Going to 4 figures will probably cause a computer meltdown. Millennium bug all over again.