Why does Kendra smell so bad?

2»

Comments

• Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she's been standing downwind of Edwina.
  • AlanadaleAlanadale Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    I heard one of the lads saying about 3 nights ago Kendra hadn't changed her knickers for 3 days ( his words not mine ) I guess they know when washing is hung out to dry .
    No wonder she stinks no excuse dirty girl .:o
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    Jake keeps saying she stinks and seems to keep well away from her. Does she not wash at all and smell of B.O? or is she farting all the time, or what? And why doesn't she mind? She just laughs when he says it! I'd be mortified if someone kept saying I stunk! :confused:

Nah! Its his other girlfriend Edwina who has the bugle-arse!
  • TallywackerTallywacker Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    It's probably years worth of fetid old man batter making it's way out.

Funniest post I've read in a long time!
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    post natal depression could = anti depressants which could = body smell

and I dont think its got anything to do with pants as I can remember them commenting on her pits

but that wont stop some people from just thinking body smell = dirty pants and smelly fanny
  • jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    Mel said the other night that Michael stunk, she told him to his face and said she was going to move away (not far enough for me !!) from him. Of course, I'll bet she smells like roses, NOT !!!.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    post natal depression could = anti depressants which could = body smell

and I dont think its got anything to do with pants as I can remember them commenting on her pits

but that wont stop some people from just thinking body smell = dirty pants and smelly fanny

As Nadia said she doesn't wash I think that's the answer.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I vote for Kendra however I want her to go tonight as she smells and as no one else in the camp smells and they are all perfect it is best that she goes. I can also watch her on the ITV2 show after she has been Jet washed as she is so smelly.
  • foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the rap that Michael did he said something along the lines of "we all like Kendra, although we think she could be cleaner"
  • CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jake keeps saying she stinks and seems to keep well away from her. Does she not wash at all and smell of B.O? or is she farting all the time, or what? And why doesn't she mind? She just laughs when he says it! I'd be mortified if someone kept saying I stunk! :confused:

Some people naturally stink it's only the perfume and deodorants that cover it up the more some one smells good with deodorants etc the more naturally smelly they really are it's a cover up. :cool:
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    CM wrote: »
    Some people naturally stink it's only the perfume and deodorants that cover it up the more some one smells good with deodorants etc the more naturally smelly they really are it's a cover up. :cool:

Yes some people do naturally stink ........if they don't wash that is.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

:D:D:D I'll go with this.
  • CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There are many people who shower regular but still stink it's the sweat they generate :o
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found a story from 2011 which ssid she was the 3rd smelliest celeb in Hollywood. Smells of wee and doesn't care apparently.
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FilliA wrote: »
    I found a story from 2011 which ssid she was the 3rd smelliest celeb in Hollywood. Smells of wee and doesn't care apparently.

Post it please.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fefster wrote: »

That certainly does look like a classy magazine. Still, good to know that Kendra is less stinky than Mel Gibson.
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    It's probably years worth of fetid old man batter making it's way out.

Well worthy of a bump :D:D
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well worthy of a bump :D:D

You should be ashamed of yourself.

:blush: