Options

Matt matters

Comments

• Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find a yoututbe link to prove that I know something but then I just mention it in my post and then insist people google it until some smart behind decides that they know better and post it for me which made my job easier anyway.
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    yoUnG PerSoN MakINg ViEWs HeArD

Oh is that what the mad capitals is about when someone does them? I've always wondered!
  • Options
    jock_fjock_f Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I rant at some newbie for not searching the forum before asking an inane question/starting a thread and then proceed to help them anyway/contribute to their misfortune.

Or 'DON'TYOU SHOUT AT ME!!!!'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,588
    Forum Member
    age and musical experience used to validate opinion. general positive comparison and credit given to other acts. remarks regarding lack of gimmicks and send off with dismissive suggestion to fanatical fans of other acts.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    Funniest thread I've read in ages, smiles, waves and blows lots of kisses xx
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pick snottily at someone elser's grammer
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I amateur psychoanalyse a contestant just by something I observed ion the telly and by the end of my post I have diagnosed them as manic depressive but make sure I back it up with personal experience saying I worked with at least one such person even though I probably only saw them on telly too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    I amateur psychoanalyse a contestant just by something I observed ion the telly and by the end of my post I have diagnosed them as manic depressive but make sure I back it up with personal experience saying I worked with at least one such person even though I probably only saw them on telly too.

I back it up with arch reference to Auschwitz and this guy
    :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pick snottily at someone elser's grammer

Spotted the deliberate error! You won't get me that easily.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jock_f wrote: »
    Spotted the deliberate error! You won't get me that easily.

I was going to go back and edit. You've invalidated ALL your opinions now. I'm moving next door to you. Watch out. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to go back and edit. You've invalidated ALL your opinions now. I'm moving next door to you. Watch out. :mad:

I'd leave that decision till after you meet my wife. She's seriously scary.
  • Options
    BabsefcBabsefc Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MY OPINION IS FACT AND MORE VALID THAN YOUR OPINION HENCE ME SHOUTING!!!!!:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Babsefc wrote: »
    MY OPINION IS FACT AND MORE VALID THAN YOUR OPINION HENCE ME SHOUTING!!!!!:mad:

FACT!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sits back and looks down nose, sneering at you all virtually for taking it all so seriously while taking the moral high ground about not being taken in by the Cowell machine while obviously missing the point that I too am being taken in by posting on a forum and being part of the machine that generates publicity for the show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jock_f wrote: »
    I'd leave that decision till after you meet my wife. She's seriously scary.

aw, she lets you use her phone... :cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone I know, including all of my husbands, sons and army mates who don't even like XF agree that so-and-so is the only serious musician they have ever heard ever. Too good for XF
  • Options
    derbrainderbrain Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rehash every other post on the same subject, Present old stories as absolute fact and quote the originals to prove it's all fact.

Use some gibberish, expletives, broken links, and then completely lose it because no-one is taking me seriously.:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    derbrain wrote: »
    Rehash every other post on the same subject, Present old stories as absolute fact and quote the originals to prove it's all fact.

Use some gibberish, expletives, broken links, and then completely lose it because no-one is taking me seriously.:cry:

Three people who like the same singer as you quote you saying

a) LOL
    b) Well said
    c) we all know, don't we ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Compare rather loosely a performer on the X-factor to a million other musicians in the vain hope that I sound vaguely clued up on my taste in music and not look like a numpty thus dating myself back by 10 years but because I want to sound cool I prove my relevance. I get all hopelessly wrong however when I defend myself by saying I like all music tastes when in fact I only like Polka music and watch X-factor because of my children.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read the Guardian to find out about the squeezed middle and watch ex-facta in a post post-modernist sense and am studying you all for my PhD in Dinner Party Conversation of the 21st Century. Therefore I win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »
    I read the Guardian to find out about the squeezed middle and watch ex-facta in a post post-modernist sense and am studying you all for my PhD in Dinner Party Conversation of the 21st Century. Therefore I win.

yeah but I've got a horse
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah but I've got a horse

But it takes drugs so must be discounted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »
    But it takes drugs so must be discounted.

I've reported you :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've reported you :mad:

The facts cannot be denied. Your horse is undoubtedly high.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aw, she lets you use her phone... :cry::cry:

I wait till she's drunk