Options

Sad pregnancy news

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    I am truly sorry for your loss, I couldn't even imagine how your are both feeling.

x
  • Options
    Xela MXela M Posts: 4,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This may be the craziest post you'll ever read, but bear with me because I've seen it work on someone :eek:

This woman I know was told by all kinds of doctors that she couldn't have kids (I'm not sure of the reason, but they said IVF wasn't an option for her either) so.. she went to Nigeria where they performed some kind of "voodoo" rituals on her and she got pregnant and gave birth to a healthy boy :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so sorry for your loss, i have lost 4 babies and i know how tough it is, but dont allow yourself to give up, i have two daughters now. make sure you give yourself time to heal emotionally. sending virtual hugs to you and your partner xx
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow Only just saw this news I had been following your story on the other thread

So sorry to hear the news :( best wishes to you alll ((())))
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    My thoughts go out to the pair of you. Take care x
  • Options
    Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't speak for shadow, she may be delighted you bumped a 3 month old thread to offer her your sympathies at losing an unborn child, just at the time when many in the world are celebrating the birth of one 2000 years ago. But personally? I find it tactless in the extreme.
  • Options
    Tom_TitTom_Tit Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member
    It's not the kind of thread that should be dredged up. Absolutely stupid.