What a missed opportunity

DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
Forum Member
✭✭✭
That Georgia, whoever she is, just had the opportunity to get rid of a favourite by putting them up against each other. Although its a bit of a guess, I am sure they have an idea who's popular so why not get rid of one!!!!!

She's as stupid as she looks!

You pick the sportsman, Eastender or Loose Woman...not people who haven't a hope in hell of winning.

Comments

• jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DrPepper wrote: »
    That Georgia, whoever she is, just had the opportunity to get rid of a favourite by putting them up against each other. Although its a bit of a guess, I am sure they have an idea who's popular so why not get rid of one!!!!!

She's as stupid as she looks!

You pick the sportsman, Eastender or Loose Woman...not people who haven't a hope in hell of winning.

It depends on whether she wants to enjoy her time in the house, by getting rid of the sly specimens she will have more fun and be able to relax. As a woman I would do the same.
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jules1000 wrote: »
    It depends on whether she wants to enjoy her time in the house, by getting rid of the sly specimens she will have more fun and be able to relax. As a woman I would do the same.

any more relaxed and she will be in a coma lol
  • DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooo so that's a womanly thing to do! Interesting. If to make her stay more pleasant I'd've thought she'd try end eject Kirk...unless she secretly likes all the slimeing.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hunkydory wrote: »
    :D
    So true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, someone was fair and appropriate....makes a refreshing change :rolleyes:
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D Quite.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooo so that's a womanly thing to do! Interesting. If to make her stay more pleasant I'd've thought she'd try end eject Kirk...unless she secretly likes all the slimeing.

Sadly, I think she really does like all the slimeing! I think that she is one of those models who needs male adulation, and probably thinks it will give her more cachet when she gets out in terms of publicity and interviews. So far, I think she has no personality unless she is defined in relation to a 'love interest'. Either that, or she just has no personality.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It depends on how they have been with her, if they make her uncomfortable for whatever reason then she will get rid. If they are pleasant and nice to her then she would'nt have voted for them I would assume. Did'nt they both nominate her ? If so she would have felt the tension.