The full "supposed" lineup here... *SPOILERS*

Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
Forum Member
✭✭
Do NOT take this as the real list, however this has been posted everywhere in the last hour or so, including RuPaul's Facebook Page. Again, take this as a pinch of salt. But this is the first full list POTENTIAL line-up.

Michelle Visage (TV host/radio/singer)
Callum Best (former model/reality personality)
Katie Hopkins (TV personality b****)
Gareth Gates (singer)
Patsy Kensit (actress)
Amanda Barrie (Veteran Actress)
Jake Canuso (Benidorm actor)
Alan Fletcher (Neighbours actor)
Keith Chegwin (TV presenter)
Daniella Westbrook (actress)
Lee Latchford Evans (former Steps band mate)
Chloe Jasmine (X Factor)
Alicia Douvall
Jaymi Hensley (Union J/X Factor)

To be fair, that is a real mix and miles better than IAC lineup this year. A mix of old and younger stars. Surprisingly no TOWIE, Chelsea, Geordie people.

Other names going round:

Joe Pesci and Brian Harvey.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There'll be nothing but bird sound all day with that load of 'singers', unless the PRS budget has grown :D
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Callum Best, Amanda Barrie and Keith Chegwin?

Sounds about right :D

Joe Pesci would be great though so I hope that's true :cool:

Cheers Salv* - when do we kick-off? :kitty:
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be happy if that was it. at least I know who a lot of them are and as much as I hate her I kinda want to see Katie Hopkins in there just to see if shes really an opinionated bitch or its just an act to get on TV
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I saw this exact line up posted on another website as well I hope it's true as I think it would be a pretty strong line up
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle Visage should be good, especially if someone tries to start an argument with her haha
  • emmetmclemmetmcl Posts: 2,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would be happy with that lineup, but too many people ive sort of heard of, so no chance
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks shit hot on paper! No TOWIE types yippee.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still no Lindsey Lohan for CBB why doesnt she do it? its easy money cant she not do it cos her police probation?
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Mel Bs husband
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patsy Kensit? That would be a big name wouldn't it? (for reality tv standards).

It looks like a believable list.
  • hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to see Katie Hopkins (I love her:D)

Amanda Barrie and Chloe Jasmin should be great too.
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still no Lindsey Lohan for CBB why doesnt she do it? its easy money cant she not do it cos her police probation?

why would she want to?
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    Patsy Kensit? That would be a big name wouldn't it? (for reality tv standards).

It looks like a believable list.

Yeah she would be a big name. I actually know of all of them if googled. Had to only Google Canuso as I'm not a Benidorm viewer but remember him on Celebrity Juice.
  • IanPIanP Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never heard of Michelle Visage. Looking her up she seems mostly to be a side kick for RuPaul so that explains her inclusion, a token American few people have heard of similar to Frenchy, Jasmine Waltz, Courtney Stodden. The rest of the list are typical UK reality TV fodder, I could do without seeing more of Callum Best and Alicia Douvall on TV and as for Katie Hopkins, well I can't say what I think of her as I don't want to get banned.

Emma Willis has been promising a "steller" cast so I hope they have got a big name like Joe Pesci as the rest of the list is anything but steller.
  • pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure about Jaymi.Union J just had a single that went to #2 in the charts and also performed on X Factor.
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pjh8 wrote: »
    Not sure about Jaymi.Union J just had a single that went to #2 in the charts and also performed on X Factor.

His bessie mates with Rylan tho.
  • RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg I hope Amanda Barrie is true. She tried to slap Gordon Ramsey on Hell's Kitchen - imagine her in BB :D
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    I read 'Amanda Barrie' as Amanda Bynes and got excited...
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    There'll be nothing but bird sound all day with that load of 'singers', unless the PRS budget has grown :D

All day? If only. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All day? If only. :(
    :D:D:D
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Calum Best is tedious now, gets rolled out too much. What's the appeal and what is he famous for?
  • Party AnimalParty Animal Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing in that suppose line up would change my mind about not watching it again Now Joe Pesci might but I cannot imagine him going in the house
    as to Calum Best what a joke he has never done any TV work that is worth a carrot and I am tired of seeing people like him getting on TV as a celebrity
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be happy with that or a similar line-up, not for the reality TV stars so much. But Michelle Visage would be great viewing, especially if Katie Hopkins was in the show. In fact, I could quite happily watch Michelle and Katie on their own for 4 weeks.
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Hopkins yes please
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    4troy7 wrote: »
    I saw this exact line up posted on another website as well I hope it's true as I think it would be a pretty strong line up

It's the best line-up for a while - but who is Michelle Visage?

As for Brian - I wouldn't think he'd pass the psych exam.