Options

Rihanna - Talk That Talk - Leaked!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i've already tried two downloads and the volume on them is so low it's ridiculous! i'm desperate to hear it! can someone PLEASE PM me the link?
  • Options
    PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    Listened to it. It just sounds rushed and lazy... No artistic development

I like Where Have You been but aside from that I unfortunately agree. I always want her to get better and bigger but so far upon second and third listen, I am disappointed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found this website where you can listen to the full standard edition I will post the link.

http://deepinthehood.com/rihanna-talk-that-talk-full-album-leak-listen-and-download/
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any of the deluxe songs leaked yet?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone know who produced 'where have you been' because its says that it was produced by Dr Luke and Ester Dean but it doesn't sound like any of his and sounds a bit like Calvin Harris
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where have you been is produced by Harris as well along with Dean and Luke
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    I adore this album so far. It's like Rated R in so many ways, Rated R was a masterpiece and may never be beaten but all I've wanted was an album from Rihanna with a similar vibe and that's what she's delivered :cool:

Where Have You Been may be the best track of 2011 so far IMO. It's epic, the breakdown commands me to dance:p

Cockiness is great fun, Drunk on Love is very Te Amo and Farewell is gorgeous. The only song that hasn't grown on me is Watch N Learn but we'll see.

As usual there's no stopping the hit making machine that is Rihanna. Everything she touches really does turn to gold.
  • Options
    Tea with MilkTea with Milk Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Its a complete joke IMO
    A 1.18 song (Birthday Cake) wth?? :o
  • Options
    ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danom8 wrote: »
    As usual there's no stopping the hit making machine that is Rihanna. Everything she touches really does turn to gold.

Rihanna has nothing to do with the perceived quality of her music; she's a singing and dancing puppet. You like her music? Good for you, but at least admit it's the writers and producers who make it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Its a complete joke IMO
    A 1.18 song (Birthday Cake) wth?? :o

You know you love it.. he want dat cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake.. and it's not even my birthday!:cool:
  • Options
    Delicious11Delicious11 Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ags_rule wrote: »
    Rihanna has nothing to do with the perceived quality of her music; she's a singing and dancing puppet. You like her music? Good for you, but at least admit it's the writers and producers who make it.
    Rihanna co wrote and produced 6 tracks on TTT. Granted she didn't write on Loud but she did co-write all of the Tracks on Rated R as well as some tracks on her previous albums. The only 'puppet' on here is you for not getting your facts right and spewing nonsense!!
  • Options
    ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rihanna co wrote and produced 6 tracks on TTT. Granted she didn't write on Loud but she did co-write all of the Tracks on Rated R as well as some tracks on her previous albums. The only 'puppet' on here is you for not getting your facts right and spewing nonsense!!

Oh please, 'co-wrote', that old trick has been around for years. All that needs to happen to get that credit is for a producer/writer to do an entire song, and Rihanna to say, "Yeah, I wanna change that word there, or add this extra beat here". Any old fool can do that - Rihanna as an artist is absolutely nothing special, anyone could do what she is doing.
  • Options
    Delicious11Delicious11 Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh please, 'co-wrote', that old trick has been around for years. All that needs to happen to get that credit is for a producer/writer to do an entire song, and Rihanna to say, "Yeah, I wanna change that word there, or add this extra beat here". Any old fool can do that - Rihanna as an artist is absolutely nothing special, anyone could do what she is doing.
    yeah, yeah..Your opinion is stupid and holds no water because had the powers that be or Rihanna wanted to present her as a singer songwriter her name would have been all over the writing credits on Loud but it wasn't. Her name only appears in the credits of songs that she has made a considerable contribution to and where she hasn't she will gladly give credit where it is due.
    And if anyone could do what Rihanna is doing why aren't they?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So co-writing doesn't mean an artist can be considered to write songs? Better let Adele, Lady GaGa etc. know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The deluxe songs have leaked
  • Options
    gagaaddictgagaaddict Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently no one's copies have been dispatched yet (including mine) :(
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's released in a few hours on iTunes. I shall be getting my download on :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Red lipstick is very very dubstep. I dont mean small elements of dubstep but it's a pure dubstep track
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Red lipstick is very very dubstep. I dont mean small elements of dubstep but it's a pure dubstep track

That's because she's just singing over this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not overly keen on the deluxe tracks. I'll skip it and save myself 3 quid and stick to the standard.
  • Options
    CoffeeNightmareCoffeeNightmare Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    www.im1music.net
    it should be on the homepage (standard) and if not it will be on the albums page
    Its not a rubbish torrent or anything, this is simply a free download zip file and nothing else. No complex just a click of a button. Very fast, about 10-15 mins.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deluxe tracks:

Red Lipstick - Slightly disappointed with this :( This was the track I was most looking forward to but I think I prefer the Nicki Minaj demo. (7/10)

Do Ya Thang - It's OK, very catchy! (6/10)

Fool In Love - I loove this track. Kinda gutted it's not on the normal tracklisting :( (9/10)

I'll be buying the deluxe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Would some lovely soul please PM me a link to the deluxe tracks please? Can't seem to find them on my usual sources!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asdabio234 wrote: »
    Would some lovely soul please PM me a link to the deluxe tracks please? Can't seem to find them on my usual sources!

The deluxe tracks are availabe to listen to here: http://blog.divareport.com/2011/11/first-listen-rihannas-talk-that-talk.html :)

Imo, they should have swapped Fool In Love and Watch N' Learn for the tracklisting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Thanks!