Options

Celebrity Big Brother 9pm: Live Eviction #4⊳ Channel 5⊳ Discussion Thread⊳ 18/01/13

Comments

• Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heist wrote: »
    American Idol? Not watching that junk.

Don't think I'll be watching it either.:o
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    I think you'll find that was you.;):D

:D:D:o:o
    Don't think I'll be watching it either.:o

Aww what are you gonna do while waiting for sots then...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    :D:D:o:o

Aww what are you gonna do while waiting for sots then...

Not sure..:o

If I'm not sleepy by the time SOTS isn't on...then I'll probably watch the first few minutes of Idol. Hopefully I won't be tired...I'm wide awake right now.:D
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they'll do several vote freezes during the course of the show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    I wonder if they'll do several vote freezes during the course of the show

NOOO :( Luke s ended up staying
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh yeah! That was annoying!:mad:
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah! That was annoying!:mad:

Exactly, Caroline was stitched up something rotten that night
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for tonight's show.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'm only exited for the evicion bit... Fingers crossed it ryan or Frankie and if I am lucky razor has a shock exit:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Delete
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well it's the Tyrone/Kirsty wedding next week so should be good. Looking forward to HO tonight though!:D
    Esther tries to kill herself!:(

Was so sad today... Sobbing and everythin :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm only exited for the evicion bit... Fingers crossed it ryan or Frankie and if I am lucky razor has a shock exit:o

I don't think they'll be going.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really was, I still have a horrible feeling, especially after the last part and then the decision not to play the theme music. :(:cry::o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, it was sad.:( A pretty dramatic episode!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think they'll be going.:D

Darn it :o
    Really was, I still have a horrible feeling, especially after the last part and then the decision not to play the theme music. :(:cry::o

Agree it was chilling
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm more excited about the eviction rather than the highlights.:o
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We badly need a shock eviction that doesn't have Speidi in its name, but have a feeling one of the ladies will go as expected

Too much to hope that Clown Clark will go :(

That house badly needs a kick up the rear end but nothing will be gained or lost with a dull eviction

No booing mob tonight thank goodness so that's something to look forward to I suppose
  • Options
    tracyannedaytracyanneday Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all! I hope the show is not too painful to watch - ie recapping the obvious, Brian shouting, Rylan and Brian's interview.
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Celebrity Big Brother 9pm-10pm
    -Eviction night all housemates face the public vote

Tonight's Eviction Odds:
    Tricia 5/4
    Gillian 10/13
    Claire 5/1
    Frankie 11/12
    Speidi 9/1
    Ryan 9/1
    Razor 20/1
    Rylan 100/1

William hill betting

Could Tricia or Tricia and Gillian leave tonight?

Shite on the side 11pm Channel 5
    SOTS on again at a later time of 11pm straight after American idol.

Guest inclue: Ex Eastender Nadia Sawalha, BB9 Contestant Luke Marsden and Wednesday evictee Lacey banghard..

Love sex :)

Evening Sex and all :) Will relate this in a nutshell, yesterday had an emergence health issue and saw a doc later same day, as directed by a nurse at NHS Direct. Doc prescribed painkillers, but I couldn't get them as there was some manufacturing issue with them, so supermarket pharmacy gave me what they had, as I wasn't fit to traipse around other pharmacies to see if they had the tablets, it been very chilly, me being in pain, so took one at the supermarket which is the melt in mouth kind. Pharmacy said if they won't help to return to them and they'll see what they can do.

When CBB came on I wanted to be here, but after a bit felt tired and why I signed out, went to bed and didn't wake up until this morning. Tablets have worked a bit but have worked out what's wrong, so will be back to the doc another time, after I see the dentist to tell him I have swallowing problems with pain in collar bone. Emergency doc was good as he pinpointed one of the problems, which means another trip to the hospital for more tests, and tablets.

CBB is a doddle compared to my health stuff, as you can watch it without going out into the snow we've got, so there are blessings :D

Hope you're all well anyway, and that we have fun tonight as I need some. :D
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all, thanks for the thread, sex :)

So is the thread true that says the eviction crowd have been cancelled cos of the snow? :eek:
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »

So is the thread true that says the eviction crowd have been cancelled cos of the snow? :eek:

It's true, no baying mob tonight :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hello jaded:) please be true... They ruin my BB experience
    Dix wrote: »
    Evening Sex and all :) Will relate this in a nutshell, yesterday had an emergence health issue and saw a doc later same day, as directed by a nurse at NHS Direct. Doc prescribed painkillers, but I couldn't get them as there was some manufacturing issue with them, so supermarket pharmacy gave me what they had, as I wasn't fit to traipse around other pharmacies to see if they had the tablets, it been very chilly, me being in pain, so took one at the supermarket which is the melt in mouth kind. Pharmacy said if they won't help to return to them and they'll see what they can do.

When CBB came on I wanted to be here, but after a bit felt tired and why I signed out, went to bed and didn't wake up until this morning. Tablets have worked a bit but have worked out what's wrong, so will be back to the doc another time, after I see the dentist to tell him I have swallowing problems with pain in collar bone. Emergency doc was good as he pinpointed one of the problems, which means another trip to the hospital for more tests, and tablets.

CBB is a doddle compared to my health stuff, as you can watch it without going out into the snow we've got, so there are blessings :D

Hope you're all well anyway, and that we have fun tonight as I need some. :D

Hey Dix.... Hope you feel better soon, I can't imagine the pain your in... And hope it goes well
    At the hospital :(.. Enjoy the episode :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    It's true, no baying mob tonight :D

WOOOOOO ... :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

WOOOOOOO!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening all! I hope the show is not too painful to watch - ie recapping the obvious, Brian shouting, Rylan and Brian's interview.

....Recaps:yawn: think we all feel the same way... And rylan leaving will be some sort of miracle:rolleyes: