Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who gives a monkeys?
  • Options
    Poplife04Poplife04 Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Microkorg wrote: »
    Who gives a monkeys?

Well obviously I do because I started a thread asking the question! Fancy that!!
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you watch her show, I think you find out.

I don't but see bits as I channel hop.
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    If you watch her show, I think you find out.

I don't but see bits as I channel hop.

Its a perfectly valid question for this forum.

I watch the show - and so far he hasn't admitted anything - but the implication is that he might have had an indiscretion. All very vague to be honest.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is hank baskett a euphemism?
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    I think it was confirmed he did 'something'

Next Monday at 10pm on itvbe is Kendra: The Untold Story which apparently sees him confessing what happened.
  • Options
    Bunny-GirlBunny-Girl Posts: 752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    on the show he doesn't deny it just keeps saying he will tell kendra when the time is right more like trying to buy himself more time to figure out a story in his head that kendra might fall for
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah I see, thank you!

He seems so much more different in Kendra On Top than he did in 'Kendra', seems like he doesn't have as much confidence. I can't help but like him even if this is true
  • Options
    MillyCMillyC Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cynical old me thinks that this is all made up just to make a programme out of it :D

I can't see Hank doing what he's accused of but think he's going along with it for a bit of money here.

Another thing that makes me think this way is that she's now bad mouthing her Mother because her long lost Dad has shown up. She was always close to her Mum and she is a lovely lady. How can Kendra toss her aside now Dad has turned up after all these years. Or has he just turned up? Maybe he's always been around.

I dunno, I feel a lot of it is set up for her telly series :blush:

I love Hank, I think they're a lovely little family actually and hope it all comes good, whatever is going on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MillyC wrote: »
    Cynical old me thinks that this is all made up just to make a programme out of it :D

I can't see Hank doing what he's accused of but think he's going along with it for a bit of money here.

Another thing that makes me think this way is that she's now bad mouthing her Mother because her long lost Dad has shown up. She was always close to her Mum and she is a lovely lady. How can Kendra toss her aside now Dad has turned up after all these years. Or has he just turned up? Maybe he's always been around.

I dunno, I feel a lot of it is set up for her telly series :blush:

I love Hank, I think they're a lovely little family actually and hope it all comes good, whatever is going on.

Bib - you're not serious? She was never close to her mother, even back in the Playboy mansion years their relationship was strained. In her first autobiography she talks about how strained their relationship had become, and had been before.

And as for Patti being a lovely lady, if I remember correctly she threw the biggest childish huff when her daughter told her she wanted to grow up, move on and move out of the playboy world. She didn't talk to her when she found out Kendra was pregnant, and she was always frosty towards Hank. Then she sold stories on Kendra saying playboy had ruined her and turned her into something she wasn't, totally slagging playboy .....but i distinctly remember her loving it when Mr Hefner paid for her to totally change her face with plastic surgery. She had no problem with it then.
    It was only when her grown up daughter told her she wanted to move on and settle down and have a family that she threw another strop because she realised she wouldn't be getting anymore free plastic surgery, or parties, or trips to the mansion etc etc.

Patti has always come across as a selfish, self centred, cold woman that only cares about herself, in my opinion.
  • Options
    MillyCMillyC Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Bib - you're not serious? She was never close to her mother, even back in the Playboy mansion years their relationship was strained. In her first autobiography she talks about how strained their relationship had become, and had been before.

And as for Patti being a lovely lady, if I remember correctly she threw the biggest childish huff when her daughter told her she wanted to grow up, move on and move out of the playboy world. She didn't talk to her when she found out Kendra was pregnant, and she was always frosty towards Hank. Then she sold stories on Kendra saying playboy had ruined her and turned her into something she wasn't, totally slagging playboy .....but i distinctly remember her loving it when Mr Hefner paid for her to totally change her face with plastic surgery. She had no problem with it then.
    It was only when her grown up daughter told her she wanted to move on and settle down and have a family that she threw another strop because she realised she wouldn't be getting anymore free plastic surgery, or parties, or trips to the mansion etc etc.

Patti has always come across as a selfish, self centred, cold woman that only cares about herself, in my opinion.

Ah ok, I didn't know the whole story, I've only watched bits and pieces, thanks for bringing me up to speed.

I've changed my mind about her now then :D
  • Options
    cleo petracleo petra Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Hank did grope the transsexual person but didn't do much more.

Patti Wilkinson is definitely jealous of her daughter,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So far - in Kendra on Top - her dad seems like a nice guy and seemed to give good advice to her about Hank. More grounded than that mother of hers. I hope she maintains a good relationship with her dad.
  • Options
    pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Does anyone with half a brain care?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pfgpowell wrote: »

Don't be so rude. Why would you take the time out of your life to post on a thread just to insult people? :confused:
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »

Yep I have to agree with you,Patti if she had her way would have been ecstatic for Kendra to still be at the Playboy mansion sharing Hugh Hefner as that's when Patti was happiest wasn't she?
    I've watched Kendra right through "Girls of the Playboy Mansion " right through to Kendra on top now and Patti has only ever really cared about what Patti could get herself out of Kendras life,
    As for Hank I don't know either what he's actually done if anything,they are stretching it out for the reality program aren't they?! :D
    My guilty pleasure though is watching :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poplife04 wrote: »
    Was it confirmed?

I have such a soft spot for Hank... He's so yummy

Yeah I have actually! Kendra has always seemed happy with him so I'm confused as to what's happened between them,
    Microkorg wrote: »
    Who gives a monkeys?

:confused::(

:confused: >:(

Both rude posts when it's showbiz forum -if you're not bothered why join the thread ?
  • Options
    willow32willow32 Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I KNOW!!!! people talking about whatever this nonsense is, as if it's serious world news.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willow32 wrote: »
    I KNOW!!!! people talking about whatever this nonsense is, as if it's serious world news.

Hank's shagging is being discussed in the Showbiz forum of Digital Spy - we aren't purporting to be a COBR meeting at the Cabinet - discussing the security of the country.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »

This made me laugh! His son is Little Hank................
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willow32 wrote: »

It's a showbiz forum willow so unless you've got mixed up and thought you were on the World news forum I can't see why you think something is wrong with talking about a reality star on a showbiz forum ^_^
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CFCJM1 wrote: »
    Hank's shagging is being discussed in the Showbiz forum of Digital Spy - we aren't purporting to be a COBR meeting at the Cabinet - discussing the security of the country.

Well exactly. If people want some serious news and debate, then the showbiz forum of DS is a strange place to visit. I mean if this question was posted on a BBC news forum under a subject about atrocities happening in other parts of the world, I could understand some people being peeved. But on a showbiz forum? Err, no!
  • Options
    Forum Member

I wouldn't know, tell me if you care and we can find out!

Idiot.
  • Options
    barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    More like a mis-spelling :D

Do these TV channels exist in a parallel universe? :D