Options

Marc and Wendy

deco96deco96 Posts: 323
Forum Member
I don't know why there is so much hype over this act. You can tell the mouth on the dog is fake plus Marc isn't that good at ventriloquism. Am I missing something???

Comments

• Options
    notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, you are not, it is rubbish.
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deco96 wrote: »
    I don't know why there is so much hype over this act. You can tell the mouth on the dog is fake plus Marc isn't that good at ventriloquism. Am I missing something???

I agree. I don't get the hype. I think he is cheating there is no way a dog can do that.
  • Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Marc Metral is a brilliant ventriloquist and the act is well presented. It's also very funny; absolutely deserves its place in the semi finals.
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found it rather dull.
  • Options
    FirespireFirespire Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deco96 wrote: »
    You can tell the mouth on the dog is fake

He's a ventriloquist. They always use fake mouths, doesn't stop them being any less of a ventriloquist if you know they are controlling a fake mouth.
  • Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firespire wrote: »
    He's a ventriloquist. They always use fake mouths, doesn't stop them being any less of a ventriloquist if you know they are controlling a fake mouth.

Should put a fake mouth on one of the judge's chairs without them realising next year so they jump when their chair starts talking to them.