Options

EE: Outcome of the baby swap storyline *your ideas*

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What do want to see happen?

How do want it to come out?
I would like the reveal to happen after the funeral, around end of Feb/start of March. Ronnie leaves a note for Jack with the baby & attempts suicide.

Can you see anyone finding out about it & keeping it quite?
Maybe Glenda, out of guilt more than anything else.

What should happen with Ronnie & Jack?
Ronnie dies & Jack leaves to look for Richard.

Can you see Kat forgiving her for it?
I coud see her later understanding.

Discuss :)

Comments

• Options
    PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    I think it'll all get too much for Ronnie and she tells Kat, there's a brawl and she gets her baby back. Ronnie leaves for a bit, comes back and all is forgotten.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    I think it'll all get too much for Ronnie and she tells Kat, there's a brawl and she gets her baby back. Ronnie leaves for a bit, comes back and all is forgotten.

So you don't think this will be the end for Ronnie?
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this meant to be a two year s/l with imo the subsequent departure of some of the actors namely Sam Womack
  • Options
    LoveWillPrevailLoveWillPrevail Posts: 18,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will go on for at least a year, not sure how it will come out but it will be in public probably
    Glenda or Roxy
    Ronnie gets help
    Nope
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So you don't think this will be the end for Ronnie?

It should be but it won't. Theres a few more ways they can kill children just yet.
  • Options
    ChelseaxxxChelseaxxx Posts: 5,274
    Forum Member
    I am not sure if this will be the end for ronnie because they won't axe her but Sam might quit so I would like this storyline to only last a short time and for ronnie to tell kat or ronnie dies dramatically like she getts stabbed in the club and reveled to kat that 'james' is her baby.

I think that kat will forgive ronnie and hopefully it isn't the end of rack
  • Options
    cat80cat80 Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Kat will find out till next Xmas as the storyline is supposed to last 2 years from start to finish. Think that will lead to Kat and Alfie leading again as Shane Richie said this storyline is what enticed him and Jessie back
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soap babies of undetermined parentage always need some sort of transfusion (kidney, etc) necessitating that the truth be revealed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    I'd like it if ronnie become pregnant again in about 18 months time and for her to tell jack about 'james' and then for them to leave 'james' explaining why ronnie did it and how sorry she is and then for her to leave with jack and her unborn baby :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Exactly, after this plot there is no way she can really stay because it's a horrible thing she's done/doing/going to do.
  • Options
    all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    I think when it does come out it will be on of the most emotional episode ever. Ronnie handing the baby back to Kat. I would have Ronnie leave at this point - either suicide or by herself to Ibiza or wherever.
  • Options
    EastiesRules!EastiesRules! Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    I think December 2012 is when it should happen. The baby will be coming up to two then. He runs away from Ronnie in the market and gets hit by a car. They need to give him blood at the hospital but they realise Jack isn't the father, assuming Ronnie is the same blood type as Kat like the spoilers hint, leading to Jack questioning Ronnie. Ronnie then breakdowns and it all comes out. Jack is then forced to tell Kat and Alfie what has happened. Ronnie is sectioned under the mental health act and Sam agrees to take a year out before returning.
  • Options
    TakeachancexTakeachancex Posts: 8,029
    Forum Member
    all_night wrote: »
    I think when it does come out it will be on of the most emotional episode ever. Ronnie handing the baby back to Kat. I would have Ronnie leave at this point - either suicide or by herself to Ibiza or wherever.

Completely agree. As much as i love Ronnie i would much prefer her to leave after the reveal of this storyline. Although we know her actions are in no way malicious, what she has done is completely unforgiveable, especially if this storyline will last for a year or so - can you imagine handing back a baby when he's 1-2 years old and saying oh yeah btw he's yours.. no WAY will Kat or anyone ever ever forgive her - if they do it's just ridiculous. So i would love maybe a two hander episode with Kat and Ronnie, where Ronnie explains herself, then leaves.

Of course if Sam wants to stay and the writers can come up with a plausible way for her to stay, then yeah go for it :D but i think by that point the character of Ronnie will have been pushed to her absolute LIMITS that it would probs be best for her to leave, or at least take a long break.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Completely agree. As much as i love Ronnie i would much prefer her to leave after the reveal of this storyline. Although we know her actions are in no way malicious, what she has done is completely unforgiveable, especially if this storyline will last for a year or so - can you imagine handing back a baby when he's 1-2 years old and saying oh yeah btw he's yours.. no WAY will Kat or anyone ever ever forgive her - if they do it's just ridiculous. So i would love maybe a two hander episode with Kat and Ronnie, where Ronnie explains herself, then leaves.

Of course if Sam wants to stay and the writers can come up with a plausible way for her to stay, then yeah go for it :D but i think by that point the character of Ronnie will have been pushed to her absolute LIMITS that it would probs be best for her to leave, or at least take a long break.

R: "Kat... I'm so sorry" *crying*
    K: "What?"
    R: "James..."
    R: "James is your baby..." *CRYING LOUDER, TENSE MUSIC*
    K: "No..."
    R: "What do you mean? I heard him crying and I swapped him!"
    K: "The truth is... I swapped the babies when I first saw it had a club foot."
    R: "Oh."
    K: "Awkward."
    R: "Bye."
    K: "Bye."

Then everything is fine! YAY!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Ronnie get caught ASAP, Kat get her baby back!!

Someone catches Ronnie trying to do it at the time.

No

Jack kills Ronnie when he finds out.

Can you see Kat forgiving her for it? No, never-hopefully she will kill her!
  • Options
    Forum Member

How do want it to come out?Someone catches Ronnie trying to do it at the time>

No

Jack kills Ronnie when he finds out.

No, never-hopefully she will kill her!

Ronnie & Jack - murder suicide?
  • Options
    EELoverEELover Posts: 1,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing is said for years until the kid is 6-7 when Jack started to become very suspicious because of the strong Moon family resemblance and dumps Ronnie thinking she cheated on him with Alfie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronnie decides to tell Kat the truth at Christmas 2011, but is run over by Janine (:p) she suffers amnesia and forgets she swapped James and Tommy. A few years down the line when James is about 5/6, he has some sort of health problem and Ronnie and Jack discover he isn't their son. Kat and Alfie then try to get custody of James.

This is the only way it could be revealed and Ronnie actually stays in the show tbh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its got Glenda finding out and the kid needing blood written all over it the reveal i reckon will be in the middle of 2012 preferibly xmas 2011 and will no doubt be Ronnies exit!
  • Options
    TakeachancexTakeachancex Posts: 8,029
    Forum Member

LOL :D Ok so maybe not *quite* like that.. but yeah you get my drift :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOL :D Ok so maybe not *quite* like that.. but yeah you get my drift :p

I think that would be quite an appropriate ending to such a ridiculous story.
  • Options
    EELoverEELover Posts: 1,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that would be quite an appropriate ending to such a ridiculous story.

What about the baby never being told when it's all revealed and then getting into an argument with Kat when they are in their teens.

Kid: Stop telling me what to do! You're not my mother!

Kat: Yes I am!

Duff duff duff!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    EELover wrote: »
    What about the baby never being told when it's all revealed and then getting into an argument with Kat when they are in their teens.

Kid: Stop telling me what to do! You're not my mother!

Kat: Yes I am!

Duff duff duff!

No, no. Kat swapped babies before Ronnie swapped back so Ronnie ended up with her own baby.
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    The obvious way soaps deal with these things - the baby falls ill and has to go to hospital. Then they do blood tests - and find out the baby cannot be Ronnie's and Jack's.

Either they find the real parents - or the baby dies....