The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Then he can pay his ex staff the wages he owes them

Well CAN TV is still trading as Mr. H TV Ltd so in effect, if what is being claimed is true, they could just take the company to a small claims court. :confused:
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    More rubbish theorising.:D:

First I doubt she is known "universally".

Second,if she were loathed she couldn't get work for clients & would have sunk without trace like baldy Nev did.

Oh my word ! They hired an ex journo ! How utterly :yawn:

Nev who :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Second,if she were loathed she couldn't get work for clients & would have sunk without trace like baldy Nev did.

Look how quick her client list changes.. Quite a few don't stay with her long
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because i know an ex employee, that good enough for you :)

Not really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO this thread has gone way beyond your average DS poster commenting on what is seen through your normal media. It seems to have escalated into theories and conspiracies from people with a vested interest.

Just my opinion.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I believe it did in the early editions and was pulled

No proof at all then. Just you "believe",which makes it just an opinion & not a fact.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well CAN TV is still trading as Mr. H TV Ltd so in effect, if what is being claimed is true, they could just take the company to a small claims court. :confused:

I will check to see if they have now been paid, but court was actually mentioned
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow patronising much?..

Was CP responsible for detrimental stories in particular the burngate story... imo yes... did she do the happy dance when KP had a random in Ibiza?.. imo she limboed round the office with pure joy.

Why she gets so much attention and bile I have no idea she runs a second rate agency with second rate 'celebs'... how much real power or influence can she possibly have?

Disclaimer... this is all my opinion I don't have links... articles or insinuations to back any of it up.

Its more how she does business
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really.

Well that is all you are getting, not my place to name :)
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that I'd love to see!

Maybe she'll dress as a half bride, half donkey or is that too downmarket? ;)

I went to school at WSM, we used to play hockey on the beach, amongst the donkeys.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I followed her from day one and she didn't disappear .. Just stopped tweeting..

No the account did not stop tweeting, but the real KM did
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    IMO this thread has gone way beyond your average DS poster commenting on what is seen through your normal media. It seems to have escalated into theories and conspiracies from people with a vested interest.

Just my opinion.

Roll on the wedding tomorrow, looking forward to seeing the dress and who gets the exclusive. I wonder if Princess will be a little bridesmaid
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Look how quick her client list changes.. Quite a few don't stay with her long
    So ? That means nothing.:confused:
    Many small agencies(& big ones I daresay) are like that.
    People sign up but if they aren't popular then they tend to try another agency to see if they can get work from that source.
    I daresay Blacksheep is similar.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Seriously? She couldnt even hang onto Harry Derbidge, and he runs a costume jewellrey store in Essex now, and in fact thats why she did with most of her clients other than PA .. open shops.

Janna, you are starting to embarrass yourself here - CP is not exactly a top PR, shes more like the female version of Arkwright,open all hours! :eek:

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is besides the point, Harvey has know 7 men living with his Mom, regardless whether they are referred to as Dad or Mummy's boyfriend

Seven??:confused:

Can you name all seven?:confused:

I cannot compete with your knowledge.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously? She couldnt even hang onto Harry Derbidge, and he runs a costume jewellrey store in Essex now, and in fact thats why she did with most of her clients other than PA .. open shops.

Janna, you are starting to embarrass yourself here - CP is not exactly a top PR, shes more like the female version of Arkwright,open all hours! :eek:

Id say that went back to page one.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No proof at all then. Just you "believe",which makes it just an opinion & not a fact.

Read Katie's statement about Princesses burn.. She named Dan Wootten in her statement
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow patronising much?..

Was CP responsible for detrimental stories in particular the burngate story... imo yes... did she do the happy dance when KP had a random in Ibiza?.. imo she limboed round the office with pure joy.

Why she gets so much attention and bile I have no idea she runs a second rate agency with second rate 'celebs'... how much real power or influence can she possibly have?

Disclaimer... this is all my opinion I don't have links... articles or insinuations to back any of it up.

I would quite like a link to her limboing. And woohooing with a copy of some tabloid in her hot sticky hand.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Im also LMAO at the PA' detractors' who are getting all excited at Cyril's 'revelations' and hanging on his every word(just as they did with KM):D

This is the internet, a place many fantasists frequent.:D

Where is this happening then as it sure as hell isn't in this thread? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So ? That means nothing.:confused:
    Many small agencies(& big ones I daresay) are like that.
    People sign up but if they aren't popular then they tend to try another agency to see if they can get work from that source.
    I daresay Blacksheep is similar.

I have no idea who is on Blacksheeps client list .. Except I know one of the chaser from the tv show of the same name is .. But name anyone besides Peter on CANs list who is doing well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seven??:confused:

Can you name all seven?:confused:

I cannot compete with your knowledge.:o

Dwight, Matt, Scott, Pete, Alex, Leo, Kevin
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

re really need a CP thread to discuss her but whenever they have been started they disappeared quickly:mad:

Anyway, does anyone know which mag has the "world exclusive!" on the nuptuals?
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wasnt she with Gareth Gates and Dane Bowers too?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea who is on Blacksheeps client list .. Except I know one of the chaser from the tv show of the same name is .. But name anyone besides Peter on CANs list who is doing well

Pete remained with Can even when he was not doing well, maybe because they are friends first and foremost
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll bow to your expert knowledge.:)
This discussion has been closed.