Options

Fleur's bus given too much prominence

MaksonMakson Posts: 30,488
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Could the producers be any more blatant? We didn't get to see Ben and Andrea's buses properly at all. FIX!

;-)

Comments

• Options
    Dannyb01yDannyb01y Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    Not sure what you mean? I haven't seen any bias or pushing of Fleur on us at all... any week!

;)
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also what about Lauren's . Pretty quick to get those pictures on the buses Or not.:blush:
  • Options
    ChasingSundaysChasingSundays Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha I agree!
    Could they have made it more obvious? Even when Fleurs bus was driving off the camera panned round to follow it
  • Options
    bigbri1805bigbri1805 Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    having a bus on screen with her name/photo on it isn't going to make people vote for her instead of one of the others.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    Dannyb01y wrote: »
    Not sure what you mean? I haven't seen any bias or pushing of Fleur on us at all... any week!

;)

You're not very observant then. The Fleur bias is pretty blatant. That bus moment was a perfect example.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    It's incredible that there are still people naive enough out there to think it's a level playing field. I don't have a massive issue with it, because X Factor is what it is. But it's just embarrassing that people think it's a coincidence that stuff like that happens with Fleur's bus.

Next week Andrea and Ben will be getting the "you've done well to get this far" comments, while Fleur is told she's a star and deserves to win
  • Options
    troystontroyston Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fleurs may have been the only bus ready ... Let's face it, no way was she leaving tonight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could have a reverse effect. Like folks going off Jake in iacgmooh.
  • Options
    D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here we go...

We're in for a long week.
  • Options
    FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *yawn*

Throw this thread with the rest of em
  • Options
    Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Subliminal messaging at its best

Anyone who says Fleur hasn't been pimped out this series is a bare faced liar
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So blatant!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    bigbri1805 wrote: »
    having a bus on screen with her name/photo on it isn't going to make people vote for her instead of one of the others.

When stuff like that is done throughout an entire season, you better believe it has a significant effect. Goes the other way too. If the show doesn't like someone, the producers will destroy them.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Subliminal messaging at its best

Anyone who says Fleur hasn't been pimped out this series is a bare faced liar

Good. Sometimes the public need it drumming into their brains that the winner actually needs to be able to sell records.
  • Options
    TankyTanky Posts: 3,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    Also what about Lauren's . Pretty quick to get those pictures on the buses Or not.:blush:

I was probably just a peel off adhesive that would take a couple minutes to do, unless they had 4 buses ready.

Anyways just knew someone would say something just cause her bus was parked first. Well someone's bus had to be parked there first, so what if they put one of the other contestant's image there instead of Fleur's?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Fleur but I did laugh at how blatant the subliminal messaging is
  • Options
    Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't blame them too much for pushing for a Fleur win. They finally want a winner who will sell and be relevant in today's music industry.
  • Options
    babygerlebabygerle Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    Could the producers be any more blatant? We didn't get to see Ben and Andrea's buses properly at all. FIX!
    ;-)

You can say that again! No.1 iTunes, FINE but anything can happen and mega shocks in store.
  • Options
    Nicola37Nicola37 Posts: 2,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanky wrote: »
    I was probably just a peel off adhesive that would take a couple minutes to do, unless they had 4 buses ready.

Anyways just knew someone would say something just cause her bus was parked first. Well someone's bus had to be parked there first, so what if they put one of the other contestant's image there instead of Fleur's?

Pretty sure there were 4 buses parked.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    s_bowes_uk wrote: »
    You're not very observant then. The Fleur bias is pretty blatant. That bus moment was a perfect example.

:D:D you obviously missed the wink smilie it was sarcasm. ;-)
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect Fleurs bus was the only one that had the Transfers on it as she was so far ahead in the voting. It does not matter if she wins or not imo she is set up with a deal.
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The OP seems to be feeling a little bitter.
  • Options
    IsItThatDeepIsItThatDeep Posts: 1,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please tell me that I'm not the only one who read bust instead of bus:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tanky wrote: »

But they wouldn't. She's been too hyped.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Booty luv wrote: »
    I can't blame them too much for pushing for a Fleur win. They finally want a winner who will sell and be relevant in today's music industry.
    Yep, you can't really blame Simon for wanting to push a viable popstar this year.

I wonder if there is even an Andrea bus ready yet, or if they were waiting for the sing off!