Sally Bercow: bunny boiler?

Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
Forum Member
Linky!

So, hate to seem so vindictive but I can't help thinking it couldn't have happened to a nicer pair.

Shame she felt compelled to wreck somebody else's marriage in the process though.

Comments

• annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    why do we need to know and gossip about the break down of people`s marriages? it`s nasty and cheap.

edit: i mean as a society.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    Linky!

So, hate to seem so vindictive but I can't help thinking it couldn't have happened to a nicer pair.

Shame she felt compelled to wreck somebody else's marriage in the process though.

So she hates him then loves him. Her lovers wife is heartless, then she tells her not to forgive her husband. All is well and it's business as usual on Sally Bercow planet.
  • Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    why do we need to know and gossip about the break down of people`s marriages? it`s nasty and cheap.

Well, indeed.

That's why I find it particularly distasteful the way that Mrs Bercow seems to have decided that cos' her marriage is in trouble, it's a good idea to commence a public mud-slinging match to ensure as much damage as possible is done to as many people as possible.

"If I'm going to be unhappy and humiliated, I want everybody else to feel like I do!!!"
  • Sky_GuySky_Guy Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    To be fair I think it was over the moment the picture emerged of her kissing another man on the lips.
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sky_Guy wrote: »
    To be fair I think it was over the moment the picture emerged of her kissing another man on the lips.
    No, that'd be the moment she bonded with this guy after she decided she needed the publicity of Big Brother.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3887312/Sally-Bercow-to-live-with-Gypsy-pal-Paddy-Doherty.html
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually feel sorry for her. I don't think she's very well at the moment.

I have always found her to be very straight talking and honest when she's been interviewed.

her oldest child is autistic so she does have her work cut out with him and a couple of other kids. Maybe being slightly wacky is the only way she can cope.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    I actually feel sorry for her. I don't think she's very well at the moment.

I have always found her to be very straight talking and honest when she's been interviewed.

her oldest child is autistic so she does have her work cut out with him and a couple of other kids. Maybe being slightly wacky is the only way she can cope.

She's a loose canon and I really can't feel sorry for her. If she is ill then yes I feel sorry for that but she needs to stay away from attention.

She's hardly a harassed poor over worked mother.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10081413/Speaker-John-Bercow-puts-up-his-nanny-in-taxpayer-funded-flat-in-Palace-of-Westminster.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »

Yet she signed up for Big Brother?
  • Andy2Andy2 Posts: 11,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't you just love it - these supposedly dignified people behaving - in public - like a bunch of chavs on the Jeremy Kyle show. Of course, it's no surprise to see Madame Bercow behaving like this, she was always going to come unstuck - her attention-seeking and louthmouthed nature was bound to end in tears. I don't like Speaker Bercow, but I must admit to feeling for him right now.
  • culturemancultureman Posts: 11,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unpleasant thread about an article in an unpleasant newspaper concerning a clearly fragile individual.

Hope the mods close it.
    Forum Member
    Well, indeed.

That's why I find it particularly distasteful the way that Mrs Bercow seems to have decided that cos' her marriage is in trouble, it's a good idea to commence a public mud-slinging match to ensure as much damage as possible is done to as many people as possible.

"If I'm going to be unhappy and humiliated, I want everybody else to feel like I do!!!"

i read the article and as far as i can make out it`s other people ["friends"] gossiping not an interview, though even if it were an interview i`m still questioning what interest this has to anyone.
    Forum Member
    cultureman wrote: »
    Unpleasant thread about an article in an unpleasant newspaper concerning a clearly fragile individual.

Hope the mods close it.

horrid isn`t it.
  • rusty robotrusty robot Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Unsurprising that she was unable to resist the charms of this love god: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/12/04/288E5FAA00000578-3077637-image-a-56_1431399848591.jpg
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cultureman wrote: »

Hope the mods close it.

Hey .... I'm sticking up for her!!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i read the article and as far as i can make out it`s other people ["friends"] gossiping not an interview, though even if it were an interview i`m still questioning what interest this has to anyone.

Nice friends, I'm sure!
    Forum Member
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Nice friends, I'm sure!

they all crawl out don`t they, in their "friends" vulnerable and difficult times to stick another unnecessary knife in, like life is a school yard but just on a bigger, nastier scale.

what sort of person can square that with their own selves?
    Forum Member

I wasn't suggesting that it was an interview in particular.
    It seems to have been a case of comments being made publicly which were really only fit for private discussion.

Maybe a little "victorian" but I tend to think that the dignity and and self-respect of the innocent parties in these sort of incidents is the only thing worth being concerned about and Bercow, herself, seems to have been responsible for crossing that line.
  • SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The article and this thread demean us all. :)
  • OmarianOmarian Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    be careful guys, the last thread on this topic was deleted by paranoid moderators.
    freedom of speech is limited on forums like these.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Semierotic wrote: »

Forget the facts! We want the rumours!!
  • rusty robotrusty robot Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    horrid isn`t it.

Not really. The woman lives for publicity. Now it's not going her way all of a sudden it's "ooh leave her alone"
    Forum Member
    I wasn't suggesting that it was an interview in particular.
    It seems to have been a case of comments being made publicly which were really only fit for private discussion.

Maybe a little "victorian" but I tend to think that the dignity and and self-respect of the innocent parties in these sort of incidents is the only thing worth being concerned about and Bercow, herself, seems to have been responsible for crossing that line.

i wasn`t suggesting that you were suggesting that it was. [:D].

i don`t think of these things in terms of innocent or guilty parties as such because no one really knows what`s what except the people involved and it`s not our business to make those kind of judgements on the personal lives of others.

i just wonder why, as a society, we think we should be judging or want to be informed of someone`s indoors.
  • SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really. The woman lives for publicity. Now it's not going her way all of a sudden it's "ooh leave her alone"

More like: leave her kids alone. They don't live in a vacuum.

I know, I know. It's the Daily Mail and this forum is sponsored by it.
    Forum Member

i think it is. : shrug :

it`s not sudden, i`ve not expressed an opinion on her previously.
    Forum Member
    Semierotic wrote: »

What's particularly demeaning about seeking to discuss what's a reasonable way to act after an affair?

I don't recall anybody suggesting there was anything "demeaning" about, for example, threads related to, say, Jeremy Clarkson cheating on his missus.