Comments

• Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This week, i managed

Voyager - Season 1
    Transparent season 1

Currently edging towards the end of Friday the 13th the series Season 1 which i have been watching on and off for nearly a month
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Binge-watched seasons 1 and 2 of The Killing. Going to be taking a small break and watch Transparent season 1 before starting season 3.
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching the best of sting ... Must see for any wrestling fan! 👍😎
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've been watching Twin Peaks boxset we borrowed from a friend. Ironically as soon as we started watching it they announced that they were going to make a new series of the show. I had always heard that the first series was really good and that the second one was weird, but in my opinion the whole show is weird right from the off.

I didn't think we'd make it past the first couple of episodes tbh as the acting was quite wooden (aside from the guy who plays FBI agent Dale Cooper) the show seemed quite low budget, you have females playing teenagers when they look much older than that (Laura Palmer being one of them) and it was just generally weird. Despite that we found ourselves strangely drawn into the show and its weirdness. The characters of Donna and Audrey helped too ;-) yep. I'm a pest.....
  • Options
    Chas1989Chas1989 Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Since the start of September, I've watched Boardwalk Empire. Now on Season 2 Ep 9. Glad to have started watching such a great programme.
  • Options
    Paul555Paul555 Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just started watching Intruders. I'm on e2. Intriguing!
  • Options
    caraxcarax Posts: 3,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently savouring the anticipation of having Boardwalk Empire S4 to watch, and there's also a boxset of The Walking Dead kicking around somewhere. Not really my thing, but then I said that about Fringe and loved that.

So, I suppose the strictly accurate answer to the OP is - none!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Currently finished watching The Killing season 3, maybe will go back to watching The Blacklist season 1 - had gotten 13 episodes into it, but the female lead is so annoying! - or I might try either Sleepy Hollow s1 or Alpha House s1 idk.
  • Options
    exploexplo Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just started How To Make It In America, something I came across when they bundled an episode onto an Entourage boxset.
  • Options
    chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How i met your mother season 6
    Scandal season 3
    New tricks series 11
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Me and my fiancee are watching through ER. I watched it when it was on TV up to series 12 then 2-3 eps of the last series and we attempted to get through it a couple of years ago but stopped after series 8.

So far we are at the end of series 2. I forgot just how good the early episodes are and we are really enjoying going back through it all.

I've also just started watching Game of Thrones on my own. Just finished episode 4 and really liking it. I see why it's become so popular as it's very compelling
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    I'm up to The Big Bang Theory season 5 :)
  • Options
    eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Up until 3pm this afternoon, it was Breaking Bad.

Loved it, but now need a new one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Up until 3pm this afternoon, it was Breaking Bad.

Loved it, but now need a new one.

^^ Absolutely brilliant show and cracking ending. I have still to find something as good as that to watch. Although Person of Interest comes very close - I'd totally recommend that if you haven't seen it already.

GF and I have just finished watching Twin Peaks season one. Still think its incredibly wooden (pun not intended, or was it...?!), is ridiculously OTT and looks quite low budget, but we find ourselves being drawn back to it. The guy playing Cooper is easily the best actor in the series. I have a bit of a crush on the character Audrey too ;-) Cooper is a plonker for knocking her back.... On to season two now...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    Ghost whisperer Season 2

Melissa and joey season 3/4? - trying to get back into it and have forgotten how far i was in

Supernatural season 3
  • Options
    bobcarbobcar Posts: 19,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Supernatural, Stargate SG1 and Blake's 7.
  • Options
    ClarkF1ClarkF1 Posts: 6,587
    Forum Member
    Halfway through CSI Season 2 - I hate my memory. I only have to watch the first few minutes before I remember whodunnit but still enjoyable none the less.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Juggling Deep space 9 and Voyager at the moment
  • Options
    xander63xander63 Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Mentalist, I'm about to start Eps 13 of Season 01.

Absolutely loving it! :D
  • Options
    MissySmithMissySmith Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    Sad that Boardwalk Empire is over. Might watch Dexter again,or The Shield...or The Wire.
  • Options
    PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently watching New Girl season 2.
  • Options
    endersandoaksendersandoaks Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    I'm working through cougar town now. I actually found it hilarious.
  • Options
    Jimmy_BarnesJimmy_Barnes Posts: 895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The complete X Files, for the very first time. Up to episode 5 of Season 3 so a long way to go!

On the whole, really enjoying it. Yes there's a few "filler" episodes but generally it's gripped me, and I'm fascinated by Cigarette Smoking Man and his cronies, can't wait to see more of them and their backstory. The Seasons 1 and 2 finales were excellent, two of the best end-of-series episodes of any TV show I've ever watched.
  • Options
    xander63xander63 Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just started The Rockford Files, alongside rewatching The Mentalist as of last week.
  • Options
    radioman2radioman2 Posts: 1,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just started watching the whole series from the first one tonight.Happy chappy here.