Beyonce Superbowl Press Conference Now

itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/49037/1/watch-nfl-network.html

Watch now to watch Beyonce's press conference about her halftime show - THIS IS NOT A SCAM. I REPEAT. NOT A SCAM.

Comments

• itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's Singing The National Anthem Live!!!! Boom!
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's introduced.

She walks on.

Says to the press "Can I ask do you all mind standing up?"

Belts the HELLL out of the national anthem, LIVE, ACOUSTICALLY.

Then finishes it and says..."So, any questions?"

Hahaha I love her. She was asked a number of questions from the press, quite a few about the whole miming controversy the other week. She confirmed that she sang live to a backing track as she was not able to rehearse without a backing track.
  • itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SO MUCH STUFF CAME OUT OF IT:

She was asked if Destiny's Child would reunite, and she just cheekily smiled and was like 'I don't know if I should answer, you'll have to watch'
    She was accused of what she'll be performing at the Grammys, and she looked really surprised how they found out
    But most importantly....she was asked when she'll be going back on tour, and she said she'll be making an announcement after the show

......I just died.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so excited!!!!! There will be absolutely huge demand for this tour though. There always is, but when she performed at Glastonbury a lot of people watching it there and at home on tv had never seen her perform live before. I'm so, so excited!!
  • da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lmao at her singing the national anthem then "Any Questions"? :D

So she confirmed what was so obvious that she was singing live to a backing track.

The most exciting news is a tour announcement after the SB event. There will probably also be a new material announcement.

She kinda confirmed Grammy performance by shrugging the question off

"The Grammys? Who said I was performing at The Grammys?" :D
  • digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fabulous :)
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Aahh I'm looking forward to what seems like a more full-on album campaign from Beyonce. I was getting my hopes up that we might have got a premier of a new track before Sunday though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After she finished she should have said.

"Well... Clap 4 Da Quen B"

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So:

Superbowl
    Destiny's Child little love songs album.
    H&M Campaign
    Brit Awards Performance
    Grammy Performance
    HBO Documentary
    New album
    New tour (so excited for this!)

I really, really want her to announce the Revel DVD. I can't believe she hasn't!! I hope we are getting it...then I'll be soooo happy!!
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt she can top Madonna's superbowl performance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    News outlets such as the BBC are so annoying. They had as the headline earlier "Beyonce admits to lip synching". Did they even watch the Super Bowl press conference? She clearly says that she sang live over a pre-recorded track.
  • Phil043Phil043 Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    All those extra notes added to the:mad: tune , show the composer some respect
  • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    totally cringeworthy singing the National Anthem
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Then finishes it and says..."So, any questions?"
    Why didn't you do that the other day?
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    News outlets such as the BBC are so annoying. They had as the headline earlier "Beyonce admits to lip synching". Did they even watch the Super Bowl press conference? She clearly says that she sang live over a pre-recorded track.

Yeah I don't get that, even the news shows were reporting she admitted to lip synching.

I was watching Itv News earlier and they said that, even though in the clip they showed she clearly says she sang along with the track. I get websites etc running that story to gain more hits, but not TV news.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The news channels and papers are really milking this story. It's a case of much a do about nothing. So what she sang to a backing track or mimed. No big deal. It's not like she couldn't sing it if she wanted to, just as she showed yesterday.
  • d'@ved'@ve Posts: 45,452
    Forum Member
    The news channels and papers are really milking this story. It's a case of much a do about nothing. So what she sang to a backing track or mimed. No big deal. It's not like she couldn't sing it if she wanted to, just as she showed yesterday.

True. Pity though that she couldn't sing it properly, she murdered it. Me me me (like any singer who goes up an octave for a big finish on our National Anthem - pathetic).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »

What? :confused:
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She answered this, the weather, the lack of sound check, the lack of time to rehearse with the orchestra, the fact it was such a big event, not worth taking the risk over any of these factors spoiling a massive moment.

She sang over her own backing.

She proved she can do it with the opening of the press conference.

I love the fact Beyonce doing a press conference for the Superbowl was a worthy enough story for the 6 o clock BBC news last night. I don't remember the BBC news getting in on Christina messing up the national anthem or really much about the superbowl other than after the event or Janets "wardrobe malfunction"
    Forum Member
    She answered this, the weather, the lack of sound check, the lack of time to rehearse with the orchestra, the fact it was such a big event, not worth taking the risk over any of these factors spoiling a massive moment.

I love the fact Beyonce doing a press conference for the Superbowl was a worthy enough story for the 6 o clock BBC news last night. I don't remember the BBC news getting in on Christina messing up the national anthem or really much about the superbowl other than after the event or Janets "wardrobe malfunction"

Blimey, it made the 6 o'clock news?!

Hmm, why do I get the feeling that this year will see Beyonce back to her 'Sasha Fierce' levels of success? Even with this whole National Anthem business, there seems to be so much positive buzz around her at the moment. Far more than I noticed even in the build-up to her Glastonbury gig. That whole time period seemed more focused on critical acclaim, whereas now there seems to be a lot more 'pop superstar' style hype, if that makes sense.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member

Exactly. She made her excuses after proving that non of the excuses mattered.
    That's why I would ask the question again.
    Forum Member
    Exactly. She made her excuses after proving that non of the excuses mattered.
    That's why I would ask the question again.

Respectfully, there's a difference between singing it off-the-cuff in a press conference to prove a point, and performing with a band at a massive, prestigious national event which holds big international interest in bad weather with no time to rehearse.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    I really can't wait for her performance tomorrow!! :D