Forum Member
    trevon1 wrote: »
    Oh yeah! I forgot! :blush::D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    DJ Jimmy wrote: »
    Also, pathetic of Charles to be so dismissive of Dennis' relationship with Blessing. 1. He has no idea about Dennis having abandoning him years ago and 2. More importantly, saying those things about her. Surely as a doctor he'd have a bit more knowledge about gender dysmorphia (I think that's right) and not totally discriminating against her.

I agree, I was also thinking that. Doctors are obviously human beings and we all have opinions and feelings but surely being a professional he would learn to behave like one and keep his opinions to himself. His son is happy and that's all the matters, why does it matter that she's transgender? Blessings been there for Dennis more than Dr S'avage ever will.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To save you the trouble, Emma!

Shut the **** up, Theresa!:mad:

Shut up, Dr Savage!:mad:

Shut up, Dennis!:mad:

Shut up, Cameron!:mad:

Shut up, Lockie!:mad:

Whew! Done!:D
  • Options
    HumptyDumpyHumptyDumpy Posts: 2,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Evening! Thank you for the thread!

I still can't with that stupid name. And Stupid Theresa. And stupid Cameron. Well no, he's a controlling, murdering scumbag.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    RingoJ739K wrote: »

Awww, you shouldn't have :D:cry:

But you forgot Shut up Leela >:(:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That poll should have been a multiple choice one, it was really hard to decide.

p.s. It's Phoebe that is messing with Theresa, isn't it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And stupid Cameron. Well no, he's a controlling, murdering scumbag.

Correction. He's a controlling, loathsome, creepy murdering scumbag who I would nothing more than to die a slow and painful death >:(>:(

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    p.s. It's Phoebe that is messing with Theresa, isn't it?

Yeah.
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »

I haven't watched the ep yet (got side tracked with daniel gillies )

But even if she's not in it can I add
    shut up Nancy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just had to eat a whole tub of ice cream because it arrived melted. Nana was staring at me with her death stare whilst I was eating it too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it worth watching? Or will watching it cause my eyes to permanently roll back into my skull?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oilcat wrote: »
    Why in the blue hell would Phoebe be helping Idiot Cop?

Because she has no other purpose currently?
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phoebe helping idiot cop is ridiculous even by Hollyoaks standards.
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there making pheobe into a bad guy so she will die in train crash
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correction. He's a controlling, loathsome, creepy murdering scumbag who I would nothing more than to die a slow and painful death >:(>:(

:D:D:D:D

Thank you :D:D:D
  • Options
    lolla_7lolla_7 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    Not to toot my own horn or anything but I started to think it was Phoebe whilst watching this episode. The way she looked when she picked up the vodka bottle and the look on her face when Theresa pulled the bottle of sleeping pills out of Carmel's box. I am never right about this stuff, am I allowed to feel proud/smug?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lolla_7 wrote: »
    Not to toot my own horn or anything but I started to think it was Phoebe whilst watching this episode. The way she looked when she picked up the vodka bottle and the look on her face when Theresa pulled the bottle of sleeping pills out of Carmel's box. I am never right about this stuff, am I allowed to feel proud/smug?

Of course you are!! :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140501181347/creepypasta/images/f/f6/Grumpy_Cat.jpg
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Reo wrote: »
    I knew that Dennis hadn't given up on getting revenge on Trevor, if only he would also go after Sinead too.

I thought no one knew about Sinead taking that bag Trevors club she thought was money witch was carrying a bomb that killed Ash, Leanne and Doug. Sinead cryed in tears to Sam telling her about not knowing the bag she took was a bomb. I wondered what Dennis would do if he find out Sinead and the bomb in the bag. Since Dennis knows Sinead taking that bag with the bomb, I wonder if anyone else knows about Sinead taking that bomb bag that costed three peoples lives.
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,664
    Forum Member
    Skyfall wrote: »
    I thought no one knew about Sinead taking that bag Trevors club she thought was money witch was carrying a bomb that killed Ash, Leanne and Doug. Sinead cryed in tears to Sam telling her about not knowing the bag she took was a bomb. I wondered what Dennis would do if he find out Sinead and the bomb in the bag. Since Dennis knows Sinead taking that bag with the bomb, I wonder if anyone else knows about Sinead taking that bomb bag that costed three peoples lives.

Dennis knows so everyone else must know too, it just doesn't make sense that no-one hates her for it. Even thought that bomb would have still killed people if left in the club, Sinead is party the reason why Doug, Leanne and Ash died, so the people close to those 3 should hate her for bringing the bomb to the flat.
  • Options
    lolla_7lolla_7 Posts: 226
    Forum Member

Awww man. If grumpy cat says no then I guess I'm not allowed :(:cry:
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Reo wrote: »
    Dennis knows so everyone else must know too, it just doesn't make sense that no-one hates her for it. Even thought that bomb would have still killed people if left in the club, Sinead is party the reason why Doug, Leanne and Ash died, so the people close to those 3 should hate her for bringing the bomb to the flat.

Sinead seems to be BK's favourite trying to make her a saint and the golden of hollyoaks so no one hates her. They should hold some hate and anger towards Sinead If Martha was around and find out the bomb was at the flat because Sinead took it there not knowing it was carrying a bomb, she would want payback on Sinead.
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate theresa so much
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These threads are the better than the episodes! Always have a peek at what you guys say. And more or less always agree, especially Emma saying shut up about every character ha ha. Keep up the fab threads :)
  • Options
    wiggles247wiggles247 Posts: 48,088
    Forum Member

Only if I can too, because I thought it might be Phoebe yesterday and confirmed it today on a very quick re-watch. And I even posted my suspicions on yesterday's episode thread this afternoon. Still have no idea why she's helping Sonny though???