Options

When will BB contestants realise this is a game show?

FredtheGerbilFredtheGerbil Posts: 322
Forum Member
When will BB contestants realise this is a game show & the aim of the game is to win!

Not only this series, but several others contestants say "Oh I can't nominate, they are my friends, I'll have to think of petty things as my reason for putting them up". Correction, they are your competition & in a game of strategy, you need to get rid of the strong, ie someone who you consider would be the most liked, ie those who got cheers. Then if you happen to be lucky to survive past the favourites & are in with the quiet / boring / loud / vile housemates, then you could win.

What Marlon did, of saving himself was brilliant, it gives him another week in the house. And if the HMs continue to bully, then the public next week, if he's up for eviction, then he might just stay in.

If Ashleigh had hit the button, as Christopher (I think) told her too, would the HMs of kicked off like they did with Marlon, I doubt it.

And even though Helen, Jale & Kimberly have told the housemates Ashleigh is a bitch, they continue to be blind.

While Jale seems to be getting too cocky, I would say get rid of Ashleigh this week, as the house will be less hostile.

Currently I want Helen to win. I think she is misunderstood.

Comments

• Options
    strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When will BB contestants realise this is a game show & the aim of the game is to win!

Not only this series, but several others contestants say "Oh I can't nominate, they are my friends, I'll have to think of petty things as my reason for putting them up". Correction, they are your competition & in a game of strategy,... And even though Helen, Jale & Kimberly have told the housemates Ashleigh is a bitch, they continue to be blind.
    Maybe some of the housemates realized that Jale's, Kim's and Helen's strategy was to grossly exaggerate what they saw on the clips in order to get rid of one of the contestants?
  • Options
    junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not only this series, but several others contestants say "Oh I can't nominate, they are my friends, I'll have to think of petty things as my reason for putting them up". Correction, they are your competition & in a game of strategy, you need to get rid of the strong, ie someone who you consider would be the most liked, ie those who got cheers. Then if you happen to be lucky to survive past the favourites & are in with the quiet / boring / loud / vile housemates, then you could win.

What Marlon did, of saving himself was brilliant, it gives him another week in the house. And if the HMs continue to bully, then the public next week, if he's up for eviction, then he might just stay in.

If Ashleigh had hit the button, as Christopher (I think) told her too, would the HMs of kicked off like they did with Marlon, I doubt it.

And even though Helen, Jale & Kimberly have told the housemates Ashleigh is a bitch, they continue to be blind.

While Jale seems to be getting too cocky, I would say get rid of Ashleigh this week, as the house will be less hostile.

Yeah but most people watch BB for conflict and hostility, its dull and people switch when you have a house of people getting on and no drama. So save Ashleigh get rid of Helen's bumchum Jalester

Hang on I've just read your last sentence, you want Helen to win but Ashleigh out cause it would be less hostile, jeez louise!
  • Options
    ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And to think you were doing so well with your post.
  • Options
    rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    You want to get rid of Ashleigh as the house is too hostile, but think Helen is misunderstood????!!! :D