Vita Screen Protection

TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi, does anyone bother?

I've just bought a Hori screen protector from Amazon as I want a crystal clear screen at all times. Shame it doesn't come with a back protector though.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't bother. And man does it get fingerprinty.
  • TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chopoff wrote: »
    I don't bother. And man does it get fingerprinty.

I just don't want it covered in hairline scratches in 12 months. Would rather pay a few quid and have it protected.

The back is a concern to as it's bound to get scratched.
  • ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a screen protector ready for the day the Vita launched. I did the same with the PSP back in Sept 2005.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conroy wrote: »
    I had a screen protector ready for the day the Vita launched. I did the same with the PSP back in Sept 2005.

You got the back protected too?
  • ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheVoid wrote: »
    You got the back protected too?
    I thought about it but decided not to. My Vita never leaves the house and I have a few soft surfaces in several rooms where I always put it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conroy wrote: »
    I thought about it but decided not to. My Vita never leaves the house and I have a few soft surfaces in several rooms where I always put it.

I bought a case from game online for £2.99 delivered. It's pretty good and seems secure.
  • Thunder LipsThunder Lips Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll definitely get round to it, been meaning to for ages but a recent (completely unexplained) tiny chip in my screen has shifted the priority up a bit.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    I don't have a screen protector but I bought a charging docking station so when I'm not using it, it just sits on there charging