Comments

• Options
    Jambo_cJambo_c Posts: 4,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davethecue wrote: »
    Just got an email regatding this offer

6 places is good:)

Simply Bet £25 on a Premier League Top Goalscorer for 2016/17 and GET a £2 FREE BET every time he scores a goal for the entire season!

The goodwill doesn't stop there, we're paying a MONSTROUS SIX PLACES on the Top Goalscorer outright. So Olivier Giroud's total of 16 goals would have been enough for people to get paid out last season!

I've not had the email for some reason and may be being a bit stupid but the way that email is worded they'll pay out the full outright price even if they finish top six? Or does it just mean that they're paying six places on each way bets? I've had a look on the website and there's no mention of it apart from each way bets being six places.
  • Options
    Tannhauser GateTannhauser Gate Posts: 17,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jambo_c wrote: »
    I've not had the email for some reason and may be being a bit stupid but the way that email is worded they'll pay out the full outright price even if they finish top six? Or does it just mean that they're paying six places on each way bets? I've had a look on the website and there's no mention of it apart from each way bets being six places.

Six places e/w. PP's servers would crash and burn from all the traffic if it was the other way round ;-)
  • Options
    TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    Yeah paying full outright price up to six places would be a very expensive mistake.

Okay, I've done:

Sergio Aguero on PP at 7/2
    Harry Kane on Betfair at 6/1
    Divock Origi on Bet365 at 66/1
    Anthony Martial on PP at 33/1

Bet365 are paying out to four places. I was going to go with Origi at 33/1 on PP, but since I want to spread my bets out to avoid breaking any T&Cs, I went on Bet365 to do one of him or Martial. Martial is 25/1 on Bet365 so he's getting the PP bet. At 66/1 I had to go for it.

Might be worth noting that Betfair are paying out to five places. PaddyPower is to 6 places e/w, it says it at the bottom of the page just below the last line of ods.
  • Options
    robborocksrobborocks Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did 2 bets on Saturday:

Nott Forest / Ipswich double - £50 win

Nott Forest, Ipswich, Reading, Norwich and Wigan - £10 acca.

I was out most of the day but checked in 2nd half when all were winning and pressed to cash out the £10 acca for £227, sadly it suspended on the countdown and the odds were significantly reduces and Wigan ultimately lost!

2nd half goals in Ipswich (6) would have been over 320/1 on betfair at HT!! I do a lot of betting on the IR goals markets.
  • Options
    SC000BYSC000BY Posts: 826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's very tasty. Also betfair are offerring 14/1 on United to win the prem for new customers which means I may have to get the current Mrs pants to open an account.

Funnily enough I have lumped on quite a few for topscorer (I've even done Nolito and Musa both @50/1 courtesy of PP's six place e/w payout) but haven't done Kane because his odds aren't great. If I do the betfair bet, I'd put it on him.

Just spotted this one too, tempted to get the misses to open an account also, great suggestion!

https://www.betfair.com/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Six places e/w. PP's servers would crash and burn from all the traffic if it was the other way round ;-)

Thought it sounded a bit ridiculous! Good offer though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SC000BY wrote: »
    Just spotted this one too, tempted to get the misses to open an account also, great suggestion!

Only if she doesn't live with you. Bookies are tracking IP addresses these days and they are using any excuse in the book to avoid paying out.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow just realised I won 337.40 on five aways in the league cup tonight.

MK Dons had turned it round very late had given up

A fiver on forest, Fulham, mk Dons , Blackburn and millwall
  • Options
    robborocksrobborocks Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »

Nice work, I looked at backing MK dons at 18/1 when they were trailing, but by the time I logged on they had pulled it back.

Tonight I have gone for:

Burton, Leeds, Villa & QPR at 15/1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    robborocks wrote: »
    Nice work, I looked at backing MK dons at 18/1 when they were trailing, but by the time I logged on they had pulled it back.

Tonight I have gone for:

Burton, Leeds, Villa & QPR at 15/1

Didn't know vc did this but it has been topped up with another 35 as that would have been the most paid out with the correct bookie
  • Options
    davethecuedavethecue Posts: 23,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Didn't know vc did this but it has been topped up with another 35 as that would have been the most paid out with the correct bookie

Double Result:):)

Well done:)

My form continues as I was let down by Sheff Utd on my 5 homes:(
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first 365 risk-free offer of the season is up on Sunday for the Arsenal/Liverpool game

http://extra.bet365.com/promotions/en/soccer/premier-league-in-play-bet-offer/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first 365 risk-free offer of the season is up on Sunday for the Arsenal/Liverpool game

Nice spot!

In case you don't already have an account, the first time I did this I made use of their 100% deposit bonus offer and deposited £50 and then doubled up to £100. I bet the first £50 pre-match and then £50 for the in-play. The in-play best lost and was refunded as cash so I was able to withdraw this straight away. The pre-match bet won and so I ended up with a big balance that had cost me nothing. Used this for the other in-play bets through the season and won quite a bit from it! Worth doing if you don't already have an account.

http://extra.bet365.com/promotions/open-account-offer
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    £5 Free Bet Every Week!

Nice offer from Hills

Get a £5 Free Bet every week*. Simply stake a total of £20 or more, in a week, on football accumulators with 4 or more selections and you'll get a £5 Free Bet for the weekend

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coral are doing one of the mad 50/1 offers starting at 8am in the morning. It sold out in 20 minutes the last time they did one of these!

The Premier League finally kicks off this Saturday and to celebrate, we have two exclusive offers that your followers won’t believe. We’re offering massively boosted odds to kick off on Friday (which is only available for a limited time), but following that up with an offer which is just as generous! Read on to find out more about our exclusive new season offers…

New Customer Offer

Man City v Sunderland

Man City to Beat Sunderland – 50/1

Max bet £1

Winnings Paid IN CASH

Plus £/€5 free bet if your bet loses

Start Time: 08:00 Friday 12th August

End Time: **FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY**

New Customer Offer

Premier League 16/17

ANY Goal to be Scored in PL before 5pm – 5/1

Max bet £5

Winnings Paid in free bets

Plus £5 free bet if your bet loses

Start Time: 12:00 (or when cap is reached on 50/1 offer) Friday 12th August

End Time: 12:30 Saturday 13th August

http://promotions.coral.co.uk/landing-pages/crazy-prices-online-1108/
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice spot!

In case you don't already have an account, the first time I did this I made use of their 100% deposit bonus offer and deposited £50 and then doubled up to £100. I bet the first £50 pre-match and then £50 for the in-play. The in-play best lost and was refunded as cash so I was able to withdraw this straight away. The pre-match bet won and so I ended up with a big balance that had cost me nothing. Used this for the other in-play bets through the season and won quite a bit from it! Worth doing if you don't already have an account.

http://extra.bet365.com/promotions/open-account-offer

Unfortunately I do have an account. A well worn and battered one ;)

I can't do the offer again, but i'd be inclined to go for the Liverpool/Draw double chance before the match and Arsenal as the in-play bet - obviously £50 on each.

I think Arsenal's squad is somewhat depleted through injury and Liverpool have had a good pre-season, so they may well get off to a flyer.

An in-play Arsenal win will give you an £18.75 profit or a pre-match Liverpool win, or a draw, will give you a £30 quid profit.

BTTS in the 1st half "no" gives you a profit of £9.09 or a profit of £125 if it's a "yes".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Fantastic! Think there'll be goals in this one so I reckon I'll be sticking with the BTTS in 1st half. £10 if they don't but £112.50 if they do. I'd expect those odds to change slightly though so I'll probably get the pre-match bet on now as I can't see it going higher than it is but the odds on yes should rise just before kick-off as usual.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coral are doing one of the mad 50/1 offers starting at 8am in the morning. It sold out in 20 minutes the last time they did one of these!

Premier League 16/17

ANY Goal to be Scored in PL before 5pm – 5/1

Max bet £5

Winnings Paid in free bets

Plus £5 free bet if your bet loses

Start Time: 12:00 (or when cap is reached on 50/1 offer) Friday 12th August

End Time: 12:30 Saturday 13th August

http://promotions.coral.co.uk/landing-pages/crazy-prices-online-1108/

Sold out by 8:30! Just the second offer available now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone played Coral's football jackpot before?

£100,000 up for grabs every week, how hard can it be for £1 a line?

Had a couple of goes for this week. I'll let you know if I win the jackpot!

http://sports.coral.co.uk/football/football-jackpot
  • Options
    TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    Well I've done my usual BTTS first half at 7/2.

I'm undecided what to do ingame. I normally do BTTS at kickoff to almost guarantee profit. I might also wait to see if anything jumps out at me during the game.

If both teams score in first half I normally put a bit on BTTS second half.

I'll probably play it safe with BTTS.

Arsenal are currently 7/5 if anyone fancies it. I don't. 5/2 to draw looks good. 21/10 for Liverpool, too. If you still haven't decided on £50 pre-match bet then the three outcomes have good odds if you're staking £50. I'm not brave enough to go for either of them. I have confidence in Liverpool getting a result, and with it being Liverpool there's always that risk of heart ruling head.
  • Options
    John_ClunesJohn_Clunes Posts: 747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only if she doesn't live with you. Bookies are tracking IP addresses these days and they are using any excuse in the book to avoid paying out.

They won't refuse to pay out normal bets, they will just with old any bonus in the situation of being caught with multiple accounts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's easy fixed, just turn off the wifi from her phone and join via 3g, that generates a different IP address so problem solved!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's easy fixed, just turn off the wifi from her phone and join via 3g, that generates a different IP address so problem solved!

I get the feeling you and Mrs Doo have a few accounts open ;-)

Ok here's what i'm doing with the bet365 offer:

£50 on Arsenal pre-match @6/4 with Will Hill

£50 on Pool @ 21/10 pre-match

£50 on the draw around halfway through first half or after first goal whichever comes first @ roughly 5/2 - 4/1

If Arsenal win I get £25 profit, Pool is £55, Draw is £25.

Am open to other suggestions...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need to sort out my goalscorer paddy power bet this morning should have done it by now but it's been a busy week at work.

Will do bet365 offer they sent me a bonus deposit email as well.

Finances are fine after the big midweek win but need to invest wisely.

These bet ex amount with us to get a fiver free bet aren't great as everyone shops around with their bets
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did Anthony martial each way 33/1 win the paddy power bet.

It's quite an uncertain season as most of the big names didn't have very good euros or copa America in some cases.

If it's as competitive as predicted I also think a much lower number may win top scorer than the usual 25 or so, that's why each way sounded better value