Marios T-Shirts - Vewy, Vewy Important - PLEASE READ!!! (Part 5)

Comments

• will_dearbornwill_dearborn Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]HELLO MOLEITES!![/highlight] :)

Worra fine day! :D

:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh, the Hoarder Next Door, your kind of programme LLM - CH4 9 pm ;):p

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]THE MOLE by WILL DEARBORN[/highlight]

...down there near the river?" said Barnaby.

"What bushes," said Arthur laughing.

"You are as blind as a bat...or a mole, you could see better back there in that cave," said Withers.

"I thought I saw something but I think it's just the wind rustling the bushes," said Barnaby.

"It's not Bodoing," said Arthur, "even I can tell that, you would see his bright mustard-coloiured, or red and white stripey socks."

"Yes he is somewhat striking in his choice of colour," said Withers.

They flew on but nobody noticed anything, "I'm doubling back he's only a gnome he can't have followed the river down here in this time."

"Unless he had the Magical Map..." said Arthur, he quickly checked in Boo's saddlebags, "phew it's still there."

"Okay , let's go back to our campsite and check that out more thoroughly...(...to be continued)

...he's bound to pop up somewhere don't worry about him," said Arthur.

"I'm not worried about him, I'm worried about what he's getting up to!" said Barnaby.

Boo was flying along happy to be helping his friends out and using his Magical Powers.

They were looking to Dai who was flying along and doing rolls as he went...when Barnaby said...

"Look there is the camp coming up, and if I'm not mistaken I see someone stting on a rock by the river..."

Withers picked up wear he left off, "wearing a mustard coloured jacket..."

"...and those red and white stripey socks, even I can see them," laughed Arthur.

"Arthur it's not funny, he's led us on a right old gnome chase...AGAIN!!!" screamed Barnaby.

"Okay Barnaby calm down, I'm sure he has a perfectly reasonable explanation...(...to be continued)

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I now realise I have something deep in my DNA which means whenever I turnover and see a Richard Curtis film(which I've already watched oodles of times before) [highlight]I MUST WATCH IT AGAIN!!![/highlight] :rolleyes::confused::)

#4Weddings

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,323
    Forum Member

"I'm not worried about him, I'm worried about what he's getting up to!" said Barnaby.

Boo was flying along happy to be helping his friends out and using his Magical Powers.

They were looking to Dai who was flying along and doing rolls as he went...when Barnaby said...

"Look there is the camp coming up, and if I'm not mistaken I see someone stting on a rock by the river..."

"...and those red and white stripey socks, even I can see them," laughed Arthur.

"Arthur it's not funny, he's led us on a right old gnome chase...AGAIN!!!" screamed Barnaby.

"Okay Barnaby calm down, I'm sure he has a perfectly reasonable explanation...(...to be continued)

Getting remarkably Wally ish :D:eek::D
    Forum Member
    pc is having a turn, and its been a hugely eventful night, even by my standards. I must however love ya and leave ya, cos Im nodding orf. xxxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eventful by YOUR standards! :eek::p

Ever feel like you should slow down, take a backward step, relax, drop a chill pill LLM? :D

Night Night :)

Luv ya lots, xox

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Night Night All :)

'Orf to bed too :p

Seeya tamora :)

xxx

• PobletPoblet Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Pigs Bum
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    May the Fourth Be With You...:):p:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQi2BATF2wA

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poblet wrote: »
    'Pigs Bum

...random...? :confused::)

Forum Member
    Our greatest leader is the epitome of randomness :)
    Forum Member
    Eventful by YOUR standards! :eek::p

Ever feel like you should slow down, take a backward step, relax, drop a chill pill LLM? :D

Night Night :)

Luv ya lots, xox

errr yes, youre right, and when Im in the office, peeps have to do things. Last night the pups pulled a carrier full of tablets down + started eating them. L was in + rang the vets who rang poisons unit who said get em 2 vets asap.... but she ran out of petrol + had to get her dad out of work
    Forum Member
    to rescue them..... then it cost him £160.00 to get them treated!! Theyre fine..... but he s not!
    Forum Member
    Ooh, the Hoarder Next Door, your kind of programme LLM - CH4 9 pm ;):p

Looking forward to it :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]Hewwo Peeps!![/highlight] :p

I have disengaged my brain for the evening :)

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    layleesmum wrote: »
    errr yes, youre right, and when Im in the office, peeps have to do things. Last night the pups pulled a carrier full of tablets down + started eating them. L was in + rang the vets who rang poisons unit who said get em 2 vets asap.... but she ran out of petrol + had to get her dad out of work

Blimey I'm random - the noirve! lolol :)

Hope all the pups are safe and sound, miscreants...:rolleyes:

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deep sadness the mighty MCA of the Beastie Boys - RIP :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEM3dW2oWW4&feature=fvsr

Legend - Licensed to Ill one of my favourite albums. :)

Forum Member
    ✭✭

...let's give him a chance," said Arthur.

"Ohhhh Arthur, you are far too forgiving - he is a weasel," said Barnaby.

Dai thundered to a stop on the ground near to where Bodoing was sitting on the rock and he nearly fell back in fright.

"Hello there d.d.d.rago.n...Dai I mean," he forced a smile on his gnomic features.

"Halllooo Bodooing, we've all been searching for you, where have you been?" asked Dai.

Boo landed and the others were dismounting and Barnaby positively jumped down towards him...

"Where did you run off to Bodoing!! We're all fed up with you!!"

"Whoa Badger, run off?
    I just went down to the river to fill up my empty water flask and then I returned," he said.

"We never saw you at the river," said Withers.

"I went for a swim, maybe you missed me in the water - I don't know but I am here now," he said.

Barnaby was still fizzing, "well I don't believe him, and someone went through Withers bag...I say we search him...(...to be continued)

Forum Member
    Im right behind you friends!
    Forum Member
    Deep sadness the mighty MCA of the Beastie Boys - RIP :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEM3dW2oWW4&feature=fvsr

Legend - Licensed to Ill one of my favourite albums. :)

passed me by Im afraid
    Forum Member
    Since when did Blackpool have a house elf playin for them?
    Forum Member
    shame...he s been subbed
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahhh, good 'ole Dobbie - different spelling you rascal - I'd already thunk it! :p

Great minds think alike 'n' all that - or silly fools...:):p:D

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here was me thinking we were special but 'Pigs Bum' managed to get on every thread - bored Poblet? :o:p

This discussion has been closed.