Options

Corrie: Sally & Ian Davenport

Sinbazro_05Sinbazro_05 Posts: 923
Forum Member
✭✭
Am I right in thinking Rosie knew about their affair?

If so, I wonder if it will be revealed in the near future.

Comments

• Options
    D.M.N.D.M.N. Posts: 34,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it, given it wasn't a major storyline 4/5 years ago.
  • Options
    Sinbazro_05Sinbazro_05 Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would make Kevin and Sally quits, though. And that's the only way I could see them getting back together.
  • Options
    MavisConsuelaMavisConsuela Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've both had two affair now I think, they're even aren't they? haha
  • Options
    ClassicsGuyClassicsGuy Posts: 751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, it's a 2-2 draw - extra time and penalties needed lol!
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Kevin already knew?
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I right in thinking Rosie knew about their affair?

If so, I wonder if it will be revealed in the near future.

Rosie did find out..Sally begged her to keep quiet about it and she agreed to do so...Kevin did punch Ian, but only because he thought Ian had tried it on with Sally
  • Options
    garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Whats the tally?

Kevins had Natalie and Molly and married...Alison?
    Sally had Ian and some young guy right?
  • Options
    mooniemukmooniemuk Posts: 1,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sally had Greg Kelly, Chris Collins, Ian Davenport and even tried it on with John Stape
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sally has had Chris the mechanic, Les Battersby's long lost son Greg...and Martin Platt:eek:
  • Options
    ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    Sally's also had Danny the handyman...although I'm pretty sure that was when Kevin had remarried.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it were real life, I don't think past events wold even be worth a mention in this current horrendous tragedy that affects more than one family.
  • Options
    mooniemukmooniemuk Posts: 1,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh yes forgot Danny the handyman. Though yes that was when Kevin had remarried.
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No point dragging up something what happend 5 years ago and using that againt's them in a modern day situation
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »
    No point dragging up something what happend 5 years ago and using that againt's them in a modern day situation

But that's what would happen in real life....

"You slept with so and so ..." etc
  • Options
    PIDGASPIDGAS Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would make Kevin and Sally quits, though. And that's the only way I could see them getting back together.

Two wrongs don't make a right but in this case, I think you are right.
    rick182 wrote: »

In a recent interview Michael le Vell said:
    Le Vell told Sky: "Kevin loves Sally. Kevin and Sally are meant to be together forever. She's had enough indiscretions he's let her off for.

"He turned a blind eye to the Ian Davenport affair, but I think that's his trump card. He's never confronted her - he's got that up his sleeve."

So I think it could well be dragged up after all this time and that is what would happen in real life too.
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did Sally have a full blown affair with him?, Don't remember
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I'm not saying Sally is in the right here but Kevin's betrayal is far more damaging than her affair with Ian Davenport - mainly because it was his best friend's wife and he got her pregnant! She was someone all the family knew and got on with as well.
  • Options
    Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bottom line is they are both sluts. :D
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I said before, and tried to correct the spelling mistake, but it wouldn't let me edit :)

If it were real life, I don't think past events would even be worth a mention in this current horrendous tragedy that affects more than one family.
  • Options
    Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    k9fan wrote: »
    As I said before, and tried to correct the spelling mistake, but it wouldn't let me edit :)

If it were real life, I don't think past events would even be worth a mention in this current horrendous tragedy that affects more than one family.

In real life, given what's happened expect lots of dirty washing and previous nit's to get picked.
    Feeling glad to be alive only lasts a little while, then you're on to thinking about more practical things and your own needs and wants.
    People don't seize up during wars with bombs killing people all around, doesn't stop the black market trading and thieving.

If I was in Kevin's situation and wanted my family back, I'd be playing the Ian Davenport card soonest as, even better if he finds out Rosie knew and was sworn to secrecy, I'd play that card too, to get myself back in the family home and get Sally to keep it buttoned.

I've known blokes to take advice on whether it's time to play the crying card when the wife is threatening to throw him out or leave him.

As an aside didn't Sally bribe Rosie with something, I've got a vague memory of Rosie being a bit mercenary about the situation and seeing it as a 'time to earn'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On Loose women the other day Denise Welsh visited the street for one last time and met up with Sally and sally said she had had 9 BLOKES/Affairs - whether it was a cop out but she has had a fair few, her boss at that car garage, the decorator and im sure someone else too.