The Million Pound Drop Live - series 2 discussion thread (starts tonight, 10pm, C4)

Comments

• Launch FanLaunch Fan Posts: 5,002
    Forum Member
    Hole in the wall? They aren't the brighest.
  • Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Killary45 wrote: »
    The correct railway figure is close to 10,000.

He's right it's about 20,000
  • cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another idiot pair. Jeesh.
  • MikeJWMikeJW Posts: 3,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Um, I'm a Celeb finished the other week... and Hole in the Wale is BBC isn't it?
    And they wouldn't be repeating ancient Men Behaving Badly's at peak time, so it's obviously Grimefighters (I've never seen it & even I would have figured that out).
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Davina loves talking over people.
  • wmoorewmoore Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where do they find these people.
    the first question for the brothers, the answer was in the question.
    Why did he waste the money.
  • cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dunce-2007 wrote: »
    Davina loves talking over people.

She does need to, to finish the show...
  • wmoorewmoore Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another idiot pair. Jeesh.

indeed.
  • fanstar77fanstar77 Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Meal on the Orient Express....are they trying to rub it in? What was option B?...free trip in an Eddie Stobbart lorry going up the M1?!
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MikeJW wrote: »
    And they wouldn't be repeating ancient Men Behaving Badly's at peak time, so it's obviously Grimefighters (I've never seen it & even I would have figured that out).

Haha, I only knew it was Grimefighters as I seen it listed about 5 minutes before when turning on MPD xD :D
  • Launch FanLaunch Fan Posts: 5,002
    Forum Member
    It's a bit like:

"Which of these a real name of a NASA Space Shuttle:

1) Atlantis. 2) Maggie Thatcher. 3) Scissor Sisters. 4) Apple Mac"

You don't need to know the answer, but you can bloody well assume it's Atlantis from the list.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should come with a recommendation this show. Only apply if you and the person you are applying with have one brain cell between you
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fanstar77 wrote: »
    Meal on the Orient Express....are they trying to rub it in? What was option B?...free trip in an Eddie Stobbart lorry going up the M1?!

:D:D:D
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does need to, to finish the show...

She does it all the time, regardless of it being time to close the show.
  • redvers36redvers36 Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not only does Davina talk over everyone but she gets a lot of things wrong, good effort for saying they are married when they are not.....
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot this was back! :eek: :mad: :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,832
    Forum Member
    The questions on this programme are weird. Some of them are simple general knowledge, but some of them are stuff I wouldn't have the foggiest about, like the X-Factor one tonight.
  • fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of you on this thread are very funny, I will have to keep an eye on this one.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    afx237vi wrote: »
    The questions on this programme are weird. Some of them are simple general knowledge, but some of them are stuff I wouldn't have the foggiest about, like the X-Factor one tonight.

I think, if you are going on a show like this you need know know a lot of general knowledge PLUS read a newpaper daily on the run up to the show. I knew the X-factor one as i read about one of his other coffee shop guest slots which was a wash out.
  • Ginger DaddyGinger Daddy Posts: 8,507
    Forum Member
    The final question of that young couples game last night was perhaps the easiest final question ever on this programme.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The final question of that young couples game last night was perhaps the easiest final question ever on this programme.
    Indeed.

I was confused, because usually the two answers are quite close together...and it was obvious the total length of railway is dramatically greater than the total length of motorway.

As soon as that idiot man said he thought the answer was motorway, I knew he'd get his way and lose the money. I was so glad. They didn't deserve any.

Neither do these brothers (really?), after the jaw-dropping mess they made of that easy question. The one in the blue shirt looked particularly stupid. He had the expression of an ape forced to do quadratic equations.
  • D.M.N.D.M.N. Posts: 34,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ratings:

15/12 - 2.27m
    16/12 - 1.30m
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the show until the Lambs not watched it since.
    you cant have a format with some really tricky questions then bingo..'celebs' come on and the answers downgrade to This moring phone in quiz questions.

It was the worst move they made I lost all respect for the show and yet again its a show they mess around with when it suits them,(its a great shame because it was one of the best shows C4 were showing at the time).

I really hope the people who decided on dragging celebs in and downgrading the questions are happy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bumpity-bump
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baby Spice on with her chap...:(

Is that tomorrow, I`ll be sure to be out..:D